امریکہ میں موجود مساجد

• امریکہ میں موجود مساجد

امریکہ میں مسلمان ديگر مذاہب سے تعلق رکھنے والے باقی شہریوں کی طرح اس مذہبی آزادی کا بھرپور فائدہ اٹھا رہے ہیں جو امریکی آئین کی رو سے انہیں حاصل ہے۔

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSRDHc1aON0

افشاں – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

https://twitter.com/#!/USDOSDOT_Urdu

• Hate crime against Muslims

RECENTLY, a woman pushed a man off a subway platform in New York which results in the death of a 46-year-old man. The accused woman is now arrested by New York police. The 31-year-old woman is identified as Erika Menendez and she have stated that she did so because she hated Hindus and Muslims.

She added that she hated Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they (Hindus and Muslims) put down the twin towers.

The woman has also been quoted as saying that she has been beating Hindus and Muslims since 2001. The victim was Sunando Sen, who was born in India and used to run a printing shop.

This also shows that the US government has failed in protecting common people’s lives. This is the second incident that someone had been pushed to his death at a New York City subway station. A few ago, 26 people, including 20 innocent children, were killed by a 20-year-old man in Newtown, Connecticut. The unfortunate incident also highlights the law and order situation in the US.

On many occasions, the US has termed various countries not safe for its citizens but the incidents which have occurred in the US in the past few months show that even the US has failed to maintain law and order on its own soil.

http://dawn.com/2013/01/07/hate-crime-against-muslims/

• Muslim hate crime victim who was stabbed six times in the back says he harbors no ill will against attacker

The devout Muslim stabbed outside a Queens mosque Sunday bears no ill will towards the hatemonger who attacked him.

“If somebody's crazy, what message could you send him?" said Bashir Ahmad, 57, who was recovering in his Flushing apartment.

Instead of matching hate with hate, Ahmad relied on his faith.

“I love my religion,” he said. “It is my heart.”

But cops say the Halal food truck vendor was attacked because of his faith at 4:45 a.m. Sunday as he opened Masjid al-Saaliheen for morning prayer.

Police were searching for the suspect, described as a Hispanic man in his 40s. Police Kelly said Monday investigators expected to make an arrest “in the near term.”

Ahmad said he had trouble opening the door, giving the attacker time to pounce.

“I put the key inside, but it wasn't going," Ahmad said. "The guy was coming. One, two, three, four, five, six times in the back!

Ahmad recalled asking the brute, “What are you doing?"

The maniac’s response was chilling.

“The guy yelled, 'F

Muslim, I'll kill you!’" Ahmad said.

All told, the madman stabbed Ahmad six times in the back, slashed his head, cut his thumb and bit the tip of his nose.

Ahmad was treated at New York Hospital Queens and released.

Kelly said the lock of the entrance to the mosque was damaged, hinting that the suspect may have plotted his attack.

“There was some problem with the lock. That's why (Ahmad) was somewhat delayed in opening the facility,” Kelly said. “It may be the lock was tampered with, perhaps to delay him.”

Ahmad, a Pashtun from Afghanistan, added that the mosque had never been the site of any hate-filled attack before.

He said he will be unable to serve Halal food from his cart at E. 77th St. and Madison Ave. in Manhattan while his stitched-up thumb heals.

When asked if he was angry about the attack Ahmad replied, “Why? He was crazy."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hate-crime-victim-recovering-home-article-1.1204467

• افشاں بی بی المعروف دیسی امریکی مالشن

جی ہاں ، جی ہاں

امریکی آئین میں دی ہوئی آزادیوں میں سے ایک آزادی کا فائدہ اٹھا کر ایف بی آئی اور سی آئی اے والے چوبیس گھنٹے ان مساجد کی جاسوسی کرتے ہیں ، بے گناہ مسلمانوں کے خلاف جال بچھا کر انکو پھنساتے ہیں اور پھر بڑے فخر سے اعلان کرتے ہیں کہ ہم نے ایک متوقع دہشت گردی کا منصوبہ پکڑ لیا

امریکی آئین میں دی ہوئی باقی آزادیوں کی ہی بدولت ، امریکی فوجوں نے ہیروشیما اور ناگا ساکی کو راکھ کے ڈھیر میں بدل کر لاکھوں انسانوں کو روز مرہ کی پریشانیوں سے نجات دلائی تھی اور ان کو روٹی کمانے کے جھنجھٹ سے چھٹکارا دلوایا تھا

امریکی آئین میں دی ہوئی آزادی کا ہی فائدہ اٹھا کر امریکی فوجیوں نے ویت نام کو دنیا کے سب سے بڑے قحبہ خانے میں بدل دیا تھا اور ویت نامی خواتین کو روزگار کے مواقع فراہم کے تھے

امریکی آئین میں دی ہی آزادیوں کا ہی فائدہ اٹھا کر عراق میں لاکھوں بچوں بوڑھوں ، عورتوں اور مردوں کو شہید کیا گیا تھا اور لاکھوں کو ہی معذور اور اپاہج بنایا گیا تھا ، یہ اس لئے کیا گیا تھا کہ عراق کی آبادی بہت بڑھ گئی تھی اور عراقی اقتصادیات اس بڑی آبادی کا بوجھ نہیں سہار سکتی تھی

امریکی آئین میں موجود آزادی کا فائدہ اٹھاتے ہوۓ امریکی فوجیں پچھلے گیارہ سال سے افغانستان میں موجود ہیں اور جاہل افغانوں کو جب وہ اپنی شادی کی جاہلانہ رسومات میں مصروف ہوتے ہیں ، بم مار کر انکو جہالت سے نکالنے کی بھر پور کوشش کرتے ہیں ، معصوم افغانی بچوں کو بھی کبھی کبھار صدیوں پرانی روایات سے نکالنے کیلئے دو چار بم مارنے پڑتے ہیں ، اب امریکی آئین میں موجود آزادیوں کا استمعال بھی تو بہت ضروری ہے ، ورنہ ان آزادیوں کا کیا فائدہ جو استمعال ہی نا کی جاسکیں

ف ج

• @FJ Saab

I enjoy my religious freedom every now and then, mostly on Fridays w/o a fear of FBI agent or some Mujahidblasting himself during prayer. Let's give a credit where it is due.

• In my city, one Jumma Prayer is held in the base of a united Church. Interestingly, prayer is held by hardcore Salafi's who broke away from the main mosque because to them Imam was not hardcore enough. Most of the youngsters and Salafi's go to the church for Jummah, they even provided them with the place for Wuzu.

• شیرازی جی

کاش کے امریکا دنیا کے مسلمانوں کو بھی ہر معاملے میں اسلام کے احکامات پر عمل کرنے کی آزادی دے دے ، اسلام کے سیاسی نظام کے بارے میں آزادی کا احترام کرتے ہوۓ امریکا کو کیوں موت پڑ جاتی ہے

بر سبیل تذکرہ ، امریکا اپنے کتورے اسرائیل کو بھی قابو میں رکھے تو تمام فلسطینی مسلمانوں کو بھی مذہبی آزادی مل سکے بیت المقدس میں نماز پڑھنے کی

ف ج

• @FJ Saab

Let's first implement Islam's political system first in Waziristan then worry about Washington. As far as Israel is concerned it's a radical religious state and is beyond the scope of this thread.

:)

• @Afshan Jee

Wonderful thread!

We are proud that all worship places in America are a place of peace and tolerance; and more importantly worship- goers are free to exercise their religious rites/rituals according to their religion without fear or hindrance throughout America and its States.

My personal experience is: I have enjoyed greater religious freedom in United States than I did in Pakistan.

Long Live religious freedom

Long Live America

• salam

well i have read there was a plan to build a grand mosque near at ground zero in a big community centre, where other things will be available also but there was a big hurdle as govt. didn't approve that plan.

anyhow if ppl in US r offering prayer and they r practicing their religions, it doesn't justify the heinous crimes of US against humanity and this thing cannot be forgotten by anyone who has got some conscience.

US is in the clutches of neocons and they r propagating their evil agenda but their downfall is on the cards.

May ALLAH bless Pakistan and Pakistanis.

• حضرت اقبال سے معذرت کے ساتھ اور تھوڑی سے ترمیم کے ساتھ

ملا کو جو امریکا میں ہے سجدے کی اجازت

نادان یہ سمجھتا ہے کہ اسلام ہے آزاد

ف ج

• افشاں باجی جی - سلام

لگتا ہے آپکی یادداشت کمزور ہو گئی ہے یا پھر مرے سوال کا آپکے پاس کوئی جواب نہیں ہے

جس امریکی ڈرائیور نے ایک پاکستانی راہگیر عبادالرحمان کو ون وے کی خلاف ورزی کرتے ہوئے ریمنڈ ڈیوس کو بچانے کے چکر میں امریکی قونصلیٹ کی گاڑی تلے کچل کر شہید کر دیا تھا

اپنے آقاوں سے پوچھ کر بتا دیں کہ وہ ڈرائیور اور گاڑی کب ہمارے حوالے کر رہے ہیں؟

• @ukpaki1

How many churches and tamples are in Saudi Arabia?

• ویٹی کن میں کتنی مساجد ہیں؟

امریکی دلالی کی بھی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے

• Qassas money was paid to the victim's family as per mutual agreement. Govt of Pakistan told Govt of USA that by paying blood money (if victim's family members agree) the matter can be resolved. All parties agreed and the matter was finally resolved with mutal consent of all parties.

One loud barking Candian did not get his share that is why he is barking louder on this thread as well.

• @FJ-Pak

I guarantee you a sijda and 5 times a day prayer (in any mosque) wherever you want in USA.

No one can give you this guarantee in Pakistan.

• Vatican is like a Mecca city and of course no one is saying to build a church outside khana kaaba. There are plenty of mosques in Italy.

Some people won't change , won't grow.

• I can hardly wait for the day when all these churches, synagogues, mosques and temples will turn into something more productive or useful.Like museums or libraries.

:)

• Qassas money was paid to the victim's family as per mutual agreement.

لیکن افشاں باجی تو کچھ اور کہہ رہی ہیں ۔

‎ریکارڈ کے لیۓ ایک مرتبہ پھر بتاتی ہوں کہ، "اس واقعے میں ملوث تمام امریکی شہریوں کو سفارتی استثنی حاصل تھی"

اگر سفارتی استثنی حاصل تھی تو پھر قصاص کی رقم کیوں ادا کرنی پڑی ؟؟؟

لگتا ہے دال میں کچھ کالا ہے ؟

• Qadianis are safe everywhere except Muslim countries

And for them mosques are not important either

Nationality kay liay kuch bhi chalay ga

Church,mander and temple as well