MY NEW ARTICLE: TEST Of HONESTY AND TRUTH IN PAKISTAN

• My latest article had been published and getting great response. Please read and comment on the website. Feel free to share it with your friends and family. It had been shared on different sites in great numbers. It shows the true nature of Pakistani politics and what is happening right now in Pakistan.

http://blogs.thenewstribe.com/blog/68478/test-of-honesty-and-truth-in-pakistan/#.UO50Im_ZbGA

• bekar article. doesnt have facts straight and no knowledge of the west either. Not that i support NS, but its very easy to buy property 5-10% down. EVEN 0& down.

secondly the writer has not mentioned or answered any questions raised against mr. Qadri on what he was doing outside the country for so many years and what he did in musharraf govt to fix the problem etc etc etc... garbage article.

• @kulla,

I live in the west. Forget about buying a commercial property on 5%, for last 5 years you cannot even buy residential properties for your own occupation on 80%. It is so difficult to get mortgages for people who are earning even £40,000 a year.

Do you know how much income Hassan Nawaz has declared in last 5 years????????

Don't accuse me of not knowing the figures. I know exactly what games are played by Sharifs. I have so much evidence, I dare them to sue me. I do pass short cut to my articles to them, challenging them to answer or sue me.lolz

• its very easy to buy property 5-10% down. EVEN 0& down.

@ kulla

this advantage is only for citizens of that country , not for foreigners. Foreigner has to pay in full if he wants to buy property there.

• With all due respect to finance gurus over here please stop squirting stuff out from your back side…..

“this advantage is only for citizens of that country , not for foreigners. Foreigner has to pay in full if he wants to buy property there.”

“I live in the west. Forget about buying a commercial property on 5%, for last 5 years you cannot even buy residential properties for your own occupation on 80%. It is so difficult to get mortgages for people who are earning even £40,000 a year.”

In every developed civilized nation access to bank lending is part of law every legal resident of respective country is entitled to seek mortgage loan, credit card or a bank loan provided person must fulfill some conditions put down by the lending bank. In UK granting mortgage is up to loan officer at the bank and every single application is dealt individually. Buying a property with 5-10% down payment is not something out of ordinary.

Before 2008 financial meltdown banks in US were granting mortgage with 0% down payments….opening a bank account and getting a bank loan with a valid Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi passport was a big money earner for criminal gangs in UK and USA especially with Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi communities in UK and USA….Bottom line please do some research before giving out Sermons on the financial system in Developed civilized societies and don’t act like D0uchebags with sweeping statements…..

• Pak-Power saheb has raised a legal issue for purchase of property through direct saledeed or on mortgage, whatever, he has corrected the originator of this thread who appears to be more specific on his own articles which is like using thir forum as an advertisement for his articles which, in his perceived opinion, is the best in the market. Not so strange, many ordinary writers use this trick. For every mother, their kids are the dearest and most beautiful.

Now what he has written, just to peak in this, I wasted my valuable time to go through it. No doubt, he has an ability to write but fine feathers do not make a fine bird. If a write is well phrased but lacks in substance it is like a dead body of a beautiful horse. The writer has every right to express his personal opinion but certainly it is not binding on others. It is a natural question in the minds of people, a famed scholar passing a peaceful life in a far flung north country called Canada for some eight years or so, having secured Canadian nationality on Canadian Nationality oath that he would raise their guns for the safety and integrity of Queen whenever situation so required - so far so good. But all of sudden, when only three to six months were due for new election, he jumps in Pakistan on the sole slogan "Save not the politics, save the country". The author of this write, condemns the media persons asking from where this unimaginable amount of money has come into Dr. Tahirul Qadri's hands to "show this grand finale". Money has great power, but money is not all the thing - for men that have grey matter in their brains, money is a secondary thing. Power of money speaks, but speaks for a shorter period. Those in media, and those politicians that are practicing politics in this country may be corrupt, but they are not fool. There is nothing impossible in politics - true - but in its truthfullness there are some laws. Tehrir Square is created in those countries where dictators are curbing the media, jails are filled with opposition leaders and those who speak against the government. Do I have to repeat my pet sentence. I call Zardari as the shrewdest guy, he is the most infamous person in Pakistan. Apart from this, in five years he has not delivered a single thing, in fact, things have gone from bad to worse. But he did a wise thing, "say and do whatever you want, he is just smiling as if saying thank you." In such a condition, Tahreer Square does not become reality. The best course is throw them out in the next election through ballot box. There is every likelihood that Zardari is hand in hand with Tahirul Qadri, to get one or two years more. You can not stop media to say whatever they say, media has gone pure commercial and sensationalization is the keyword to get more rating and more ads. About Tahirul Qadri, when he transformed himself from a religious scholar to politician or at least linked with Pakistani politics, naturally he became a public figure, so why so worry about criticism. Backbone of this movement has been broken the day MQM dissociated themselves at the eleventh hour. The moment I am writing this comment, the talk show anchors and media persons have started doubting on this most publicized movement. They are saying at the most Dr.Tahirul Qadri would be able to arrange 20,000. A picnic place has been agreed upon by Islamabad/Rawalpindi authorities. Woolen clothes, tents and foam beds have been allowed. The show will go on till media would get tired and start talking on other issues.

I am thankful to Dr. Tahirul Qadri to bring in Pakistan 1.50 billion (not sure dollars or Pak rupees but claimed by Rahman Malik). This money has come in rotation between poverty trodden people of Pakistan for which the government has not done any good.

• Where the long march has divided the parties on status quo issues in the same time also divided our great journalists with their position either in favour or against long march.

It can be easily see on TV talk show presented by Geo TV and ARY TV.

Some journalist are acting as spokeperson of two giant status quo parties and some are acting as media cell of TUQ.

Shouldn’t they have applied the same tests on Dr Qadri when he was a member of the Parliament to disqualify him? Why now when he is not a member and constitutional constraints do not apply to him? Why show hypocrisy and not apply the same tests on the politicians participating in your programs

Who is against the constitution?