MQM must Change their Leader as if He needs REST if He can't respect PAKISTAN !

• Rizwan for starters,

Altaf Baji mislead the people of Pakistan when in his theatrical speech he implied that Quaid-e-Azam took oath to King George as an option of his.

When in fact during Quaid-e-Azam's time there was no Pakistan. If Altaf Baji was really trying to start an academic debate as most MQM slaves claim then why did he miss this very trivial fact?

While dropping the "political pathetic drone" did AltafBaji realize that his parents weren't Pakistani citizens also?

• Zoab,

Please keep the emotionalism aside and do not take the speech on face value. The mentioning of passport had lesser value where majority of the onus lies on the oath that Jinnah had taken. It was about taking oath to multiple authorities does not make a person traitor. As most of us on this forum do have multiple nationalities, do taking oath to other countries make us lesser Pakistani: I don't think so.

• @ Rizwan Qaimkhani

ڈاکٹر صفدر کا آج کا کالم پڑھیں آپ کا ذھن روشن ہوجاۓ گا اور حلف کی حقیقت بھی کھل جاۓ گی .. آپ کی آسانی کے لیے لنک نیچے لگا دیا ہے

الطاف نے اپنی تقریر میں حلف کے بارے میں بھی کھلا جھوٹ بولا ہے

http://jang.com.pk/jang/jan2013-daily/13-01-2013/col2.htm

• ایم کے صدیقی

Yaar did he said" I will be faithful to King .."

• @ expakistani

بھائی جان ، اگر آپ ڈاکٹر صفدر کا کالم اور خاص طور پر اس کے آخری تین پیرا گراف تو ہمارے خیال میں آپ کو اپنے سوال مل جاۓ گا

• MKS

Thanks for the response. I don't think that some 2cents columnist can change my mind. Sorry buddy.

• One more thing for MQM supporters.

Would AltafBAji ever say the same thing, in the same tone about Nehru or Gandhi?

• @Zoab_Khan

Do you think Nehru or Gandhi are important for any pakistani... of course not. Not even worthy.

You have to understand what Altaf hussain said....I dont agree with his style or timing but simple thing he said

that having dual nationality doesnt meant "ghadari" with Pakistan.

Its historical fact that Even Mr Jinnah at some point had dual passport and in his first oath cermoney as Governor Genral of pakistan he had to said some words of allegiance for Birtish crown.

• @ایم کے صددیقی بھائی

As per Dr. Safdar's column, pointing complete oath of Qaid-e-Azam.

It shows a person can be loyal to constitution of pakistan while being allegiant of foriegn monarch.

I dont know, why we are missing the objective.

May be it is because for us Peronalities are more important than the facts.

• Altaf would never speak against Gandhi or Nehru because he has shown time and time again that he can't upset his masters.

And exPaki i don't agree with Altaf's intent. For sure a dual citizenship isn't a crime. But Dual citizenship of a country is detrimental. People like Eric Holder hold the U.S. hostage while in leadership role. In altaf's case, he's got nothing going for him. He has nothing left in Pakistan, just some idiots blind bats that follow him and come post here as well. Very easily this nut job is controlled by the daughter of King George or PM of YouK.

If Altaf wants to compare himself to fellow idiots, Zardari's NYC stay, bhutto dubai stay or Musharaff London stay or Nawaz Saudi stay, i'm all for it, but to compare his situation to Jinnah....

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.