Pakistani nation deserves Bilawal and Hamza

• After all dirty efforts from Govt, Dr. Qadri’s noble mission to improve miserable conditions of ordinary Pakistanis seem to have failed. All forces of evil have joined hands together to foil sincere efforts of an honest man who came all the way from Canada. Pakistani public is sacred of Word “CHANGE”. They want to lick backside of corrupt dynasty ruling mafia and want to remain their slaves forever.

Now my view is Pakistani nation deserves Bilawal and Hamza as their future leaders.

Long Live Bilawal and Hamza

• حضرت سوئیٹ ٹروتھہ صاحب

جی ہم پاکستانی بہت غلط قسم کے لوگ ہیں، لیکن آپ کو کیوں دن رات ہمارا غم کھائے جارہا ہے۔ آپ کے بقول ہم پاکستانی بے غیرت ہیں بے شرم ہیں اور بھی پتا نہیں کیا کیا ہوں گے، کیوں کہ ہم جھوٹے مکار نام نہاد شیخ الاسلام خود ساختہ پروفیسر علامہ ڈاکٹر طاہر القادری کی حمایت جو نہیں کررہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔حضرت خدا کا واسطہ ہے کہ آپ ہماری فکر چھوڑدیں آپ صرف امریکہ کی فکر کریں ہمارے غم میں دن رات ہلکان ہوکر اپنا بلڈ پریشر ہائی نہ کریں۔

حضرت مجھہ سے ایک امریکی شہری کا یوں دن رات پاگلوں کی طرح پاکستانیوں کے غم میں ہلکان ہونا دیکھا نہیں جاتا۔

• We also need Moonis and Heirs of Imran .

• Long Live Bilawal and Hamza amd Sweettruth

AND

God bless America

• @Anwer Kamal

Good addition!!

All corrupt politicians want to continue dynasty politics as for them politics in Pakistan is a very profitable business without any loss.

Long Live dynasty politics

Long live kids of corrupt politicians

• This post is deleted!

• And longlive those.............

• Unfortunately supporters of Bilawal and Hamza (pkpolitician and Diwana) will start jumping up and down and give strong reasons to defend them.

• Go Home

• @pkpolitician

May be Sweettruth is worried because every other year GEO and Ary play clips of Pakistani in "Seelab", "after to blast"

and "Nagey Bokey bachhey"

• People talk about family politics, it is everywhere even in MQM as likes of Nasrin Jalil and Wasay Jalil are quite active there.

• @pakistani47

Brother

Nasreen Jalil and Wasay Jalil has no any family connection and relation to each other.

Only their last name are same exactly as Nawaz Shareef, Babra Shareef and Umar Shareef.

• Welcome to future Pakistan

Prime Minister Bilawal Zardari

Prime Minister Hamza Sharif

• @ bitter truth

what about Nasrin jalil and ex edu minst. Abdul jalil

• Pkpolitician bahi I totally agree with you but you are trying to talk common sense with Mentally Retard Sweettruth……

@Sweettruth

First of all before you come here and give sermons to Pakistani’s …You should fix the system in your adopted country the country you are citizen of…..Arizona’s 3rd District congressman is Ben Quayle son of former Vice President DAN QUAYLE….late Elizabeth Dole senator from North Carolina was wife of Vice President Bob Dole….I can go on and on…..if policies of Pakistan are influenced by 6 % of élite then in your country policies are influenced by top 1% so fix that in your country can you? And finally in 2016 if you going to have to vote for either

Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton who you going to pick? And why would that be any different than a Pakistani picking Hamza or Bilawal?

• @Pak_Power

Would you lick backside of Hamza Sharif of Bilawal Bhutto?

Unfortunately, morons like you would not change. So keep licking smelly backside of Sharifs, Zardaris, Choudris and Sardars.

• This post is deleted!

• @Pakistani47

Brother

There are many jallil in.karachi and also in pakistan.

The only one jalil in karachi who is husband of nasreen jalil is M.A Jalil who is no longer active member of MQM.

Rest of all her Jalil relatives, you can find in Lahore as by birth she is from Lahore.

Nasreen jalil is more senior than her husband hence has higher position in Rabita Co. whereas MA Jalil never got such higher position in MQM.

From the best of my knowledge

• I dont think there is any issue in Bilawal or Hamza playing a role in politics as long as they are treated the same way as any other member of the party. If Bilawal and Hamza rise through the ranks based on sheer merit and get to compete with other members of the party fairly and squarely , I dont mind.

I think when that happens, true democratic culture will evolve in my country.