Why do terrorists come only from one firqa?

• @drgulkhan saan

Why won't you name the sect that you believe is always behind terrorism?

• @ shirazi

Everybody knows which sect it is..

anyway not all people from that sect all terrorists but all terrorists are from that sect

• @drgulkhan Saab

I don't know which sect is terrorist? Could you please spell it out?

• @ Shirazi

I never said that a sect is terrorist...

I said all the terrorists come from one sect.

• 10 years ago, I heard the following:

Not all terrorists are muslims but majority of terrorists are muslims.

@drgulkhan

You started this thread so why don't you name the sect? Be specific. We all know who they are but as an owner of this thread you should tell us.

• Is it not the same sect west is supporting in syria?

• munshiji,

West has been supporting devient sects from the da,ys of colonialism. In Syria French colonial power patronized and elevated Alawite thugs just like Qadianis in Paksitan.

Alawites are considered non-Muslims by leading Ulemas but they could not be declared as non-Muslims as deception is part of their religion. Alawites consider Ali RA as God and do not pray, fast or do Haj and say alcohol is Ok. Also US supported the Shias in Syria to grab power and wants to maintain Shia power in Syria and hence their silence. Compare their wolrd action against Saddam Hussian who also was a Baathist Ara nationalist like Assad.

On the surface they say they support the opposition but Israel the main actor for West has publicly supported Assad and said it is better to deal with devil than to wait for unknown devil.

• جناب سویٹ ٹروتھ صاحب اور شیرازی صاحب

فرقے کا نام لینے کی بھلا کیا تک ہے - یہ فرقے ورقے کا مسلہ ہی نہیں ہے - مذھب اسلام سے وابستہ صرف دو قسم کے لوگ ہیں - ایک سچے "مومنین " اور دوسرے " کنفیوژین " ہیں

مومنین وہ حضرات ہیں جو اپنے دین کی تعلیمات اور اپنے جلیل القدر اجداد کی روایتوں پر سختی سے کاربند ہیں - انکے علاوہ باقی سب کے سب کنفیوژین ہیں

مومنین کی سوچ اور عمل میں کوئی ابہام نہیں ہیں - جسے یہ مار رہے ہیں وہ انکی نظر میں بیشک کافر ، مرتد یا مشرک ہے - اور الله نے انکو ایسا ہی کرنے کا حکم دیا ہوتا ہے

-کنفیوژین دینی تعلیمات سے سے ایک کھوکھلی سی عقیدت رکھتے ہیں- لہٰذا مومنین جب بھی دینی تعلیمات پر عمل پیرا ہو کر کوئی گل کھلاتے ہیں تو کنفیوژین بغلیں جھانکتے ہوے کبھی ہٹلر تو کبھی بش یا کسی اور طرف ہی نکل جاتے ہیں - مومنین دینی تعلیمات سے خالی خولی عقیدت ہی نہیں بلکہ اس پر یقین رکھتے ہوے عمل پیرا بھی ہو جاتے ہیں

• پتہ نہیں مذھب کے نام سے کیوں سرخوں کے پچھواڑے پر کھرک شروع ہو جاتی ہے اور وہ کھرکتے کھرکتے اپنے پچھواڑے کو سرخ اور لہو لہان کر لیتے ہیں؟

کھرک لا علاج مرض نہیں ہے. آزمائش شرط ہے. آرام نہ آنے کی صورت میں منی بیک گارنٹی ہے

جنھیں مذھب  کے نام سے کم کھرک ہوتی ہو وہ برنال سے گزارہ کر لیں اور جنھیں بہت زیادہ کھرک ہو وہ حکیم قرشی سے اسکے دونوں ہاتھ اپنے کندھوں پر رکھوا کر دوائی لگوائیں تو افاقہ ہوگا اور اگر افاقہ نہ ہوا تو کاکا ضرور ہوگا

:) :) :) :) :wink: :wink: :) :) :) :)

• چند برے لوگوں کی وجہ سے کسی قوم کو برا کہنا یا مزہب یا دین کو برا کہنا یا کسی فرقے کو برا کہنا لوگوں میں قومیت پرستی کو ہوا دینا ہے یا فرقہ واریت کو بھیلانا ہے جس سے انسانوں میں ایک دوسرے سے نفرت پھیلانی ہے ۔ اور یہ ایسی خطرناک نفرت ہے جس کی وجہ سے انسان ایک دوسرے کی جان کا دشمن بن جاتا ہے

watch after 10:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQMlcKyBcqk

‎جس نے قومی سیاست کرنی ہے اسے اپنے عقیدے کی بندش میں نہیں ہونا ۔

ازاد خیال ہونا ہے ۔**

‎ وہ سنیوں کا بھی لیڈر ہے ۔

وہابیوں کا بھی لیڈر ہے ۔

اہلحدیث کا بھی لیڈر ہے ۔

اہلتشعی کا بھی لیڈر ہے ۔

**‎یہ بھی ایک انٹرنیشنل سازش ہے ۔۔۔

• I dont think we can label one group of people with terrorism nor can we label one group of the people as the best .

In history who ever has been able to exploit the sentiments of one group has created chaos and anarchy.

What I find is that if I belong or associate to a certain group I tend to overlook the group I am affiliated with and I tend to find faults with all other groups.

• " پوری دنیا کی حکمرانی بس انہی کو ہی زیب دیتی ہے"

نہیں تمھارے اکا برطانیہ اور امریکا کو زیب دیتی ہے -اور کتنے فلسطینیوں اور کشمیروں کو موت کے گھات اتار کر تم اشتراکیوں کی پیاس بھجے گی

• test

• A valid question to be asked to Nawaz Sharif. Not sure about him but his dad was a Wahhabi.

• Azizi sahib

Why Nawaz Sharif sahib only? Why not others and why not me and you?

• @drgulkhan

Dear... I have never seen "coconut" growing on Mango tree...

Have you?

this "firqa" is really a "FITNA", thats what they do terrorist activities from Mali to Afgnishtan.

• Would not you ask the murderer or the accomplice first as to what got him kill the victims?

I dont think we can label one group of people with terrorism nor can we label one group of the people as the best .**

@hypocrite

well said!!!

اچھے برے لوگ ہر گروہ اور مذہب میں پائے جاتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔

• اچھے برے لوگ ہر گروہ اور مذہب میں پائے جاتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔

Not correct. We cannot and will never find jewels like Sahabah Karaam RA in any religion and any group until the end of the world. They were the BEST generation that ever came and lived in this world. And we may not be the one but certainly there will be a group that will follow them also until end of the world and will achieve ultimate salvation.

The Quran says:

3.85 "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

• Abdul Rahman Bahi,

As long as there is no such group at the time being we can say:

اچھے برے لوگ ہر گروہ اور مذہب میں پائے جاتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔

And human being has good qualities and bad qualities and there are very few having only good qualities or only bad qualities.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.