Qadri and his demands

• Tahirul Qadri is supposed to have 7 demands for his long march out of which he has only unveiled 3 so far.

1.New Election Commission

2.Caretaker set up with the consent of Judiciary and GHQ

3.Enforcement of articles 62 and 63 of the constitution.

I have no idea how implementation of any of these demands will improve the everyday life of an average Pakistani.

I rather he had one point agenda to reform the feudal system and restrict their participation in the elections.

He is supposed to reveal the other 4 demands in Islamabad, I'm anxious to find out if he has anything worthwhile to say.

Just curious.

• قادری نے دھرنا تو کسی کہ کہنے پہ نکال دیا .. لیکن اب اگلا حکم اس کو نہیں ملا .. خود پھس گیا ہے

:) :) :)

• Fear Ji,

Qadri has already paralyzed the capital of Pakistan.

It is Rehman Malik who looks baffled and confused.

• What is new? The clown is agent of one that specializes in paralyzing the planet. Woe to Pakistanis who could not decipher the motives of the Padri clown.

• Qadri has already paralyzed the capital of Pakistan.

=====

Zia Sahib,

But following news does not give such impression. All seem well planned, cooperated and coordinated.

• BTW, these three demands are not understandable:

CEC is acknowledged by most of the political parties. Even seems to have nod of army and judiciary.

Judiciary and GHQ have disassociated with what is being asked by Qadri.

Should the eligibility on the basis of 62/63 is not to be challenged after filing nomination papers.

• EasyGo Sb,

Seems like Army is behind this buffoon but they realize SC won't allow Martial Law.Army will be satisfied with an interim government

of her choice this time around.

• Judiciary and GHQ have disassociated with what is being asked by Qadri.

یہ کیوں ممکن نہیں ہے کہ کیانی اور چوہدری میں بھائی چارہ ہو۔۔۔۔۔۔

• According to Najam Sethi Qadri has one demand - military's nod on care taker setup, especially care taker PM. Rest are peripherals and are not bone of contention. Army through courts could extend the tenure of care taker govt as long as care taker PM is on board. So Qadri has one point agenda or mission - Military's man as care taker PM.

• Qadri martial law chahta hy aur just usi ki try kr raha hy

• .Enforcement of articles 62 and 63 of the constitution.

will improve every life of Pakistani in near future

but such articles are not good for NOONErs and PPP lovers

• @EXP Saab

MQM is the only party that lives up to article 62/63. And why not London hit squad is after all sunat e nabvi....

:)

• MQM is the only party that lives up to article 62/63.

شیرازی صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔

غالباً اسی وجہ سے سالوں پہلے بھائی کی شبیہہ پتوں پر ظاہر ہوتی تھی۔۔۔۔۔۔ اللہ والے لوگوں کا الگ سے ہی پتا چل جاتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔

وہ جسے چاہتا ہے معجزے عطا کرتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ الحمد اللہ۔۔۔۔۔۔

:-) ;-) :-)

• very true... MQM do the justice if leadership is not up for

62 and 63...

Imran farooq is example....

• Not just Imran Farooq everyone who was with Altaf bahi two decades ago had to cut his journey short for article 62 & 63.

• its work for MQM, since 1989 All leaders of MQM know one thing

they are free to join leadership if they like the agenda...but they cant leave MQM and join other party. (they are allowed to leave politics for good)

"Quid ka khadar Mutt ka haqdar" is not just a nara.

Do you know why they never bother Amir Liqat Ali but end up take down Imran farooq?

Amir Liaqat Ali will never join any other political party (: and if he broke this promise people will remember him as

Shaheed Amir Liqat Ali...

this is funky way of MQM ...

you may or may not like MQM but thats the only way to to bring discipline in party.

• @EXP

MQM is like Islam, you can come in but can't go out.

• @Shirazi

very true they got this from islam... and its "Halal".

for same reason i didnt run for office even thought i had my chance ):

• @EXP

I think London hit squad is also sunnat e nabwi?

• @Shirazi

Abey O shirazi

you are smart person... you know how its work. Soon Abdul Rehman and his gang will issue "fatwa" against me.

Khood tu already Dozakh ka ticket le chokey ho aap