Imran Khan the only man that could save democracy now

• Nawaz and Zardari have no credibility left... I hope Imran Khan calls for protests against any coup.. He should call for fresh elections right away.

His press conference is now scheduled for 5 pm.

• I hope imran will not support these choores looters

• Implement Sc decision or face Tsunami March is the news coming out of PTI camp......

waiting for Press confernce

• ویسے اس گھمبیرتا والے موقع پر ایسے ہی لطیفے کی ضرورت تھی تا کہ کچھ تو تناؤ کم ہو

ف ج

• PTIs moment of truth. They make a plan and Allah SWT makes a plan.

• جناب ابھی تو 'رن کچھ' کی لڑائی ہونی ہے سڑکوں پر جو ٹولہ ایک عرصے سے پاکستان کے قومی خزانے سے چمٹے ہوا ہے اور کھا کھا کر موٹے ہووے جارہے ہیں اتنی آسانی سے نہی چھوڑیں گے - چیف جسٹس صاب ان کا سب کا نام ایکزیٹ کنٹرول لسٹ میں ڈالنے کا آرڈر دے-

• Saved Democracy right there... Thank God sanity prevailed and didn't bow down to the pressure!!

• PMLN Wetting their pants already... cancelled today's press conference and might cancel tomorrow too :)))

• My dream team, PTI, Qadri, Pakhtoon kwa mili awami party, JI wahadat ul muslimeen and MQM (remove Altaf from top).

I had dream last night, saw "nagi" lasheen of Bhotto and Sharif families on street and people throwing stone on death bodies..... dam it was so fun even though in morning i felt guilty.

• so anyone still have doubts about imran khan!! how he wants to come in power!!!

shame on this pathetic loser!!! as I have always said this guy will sell his mother for power!!!

• I had dream last night, saw "nagi" lasheen of Bhotto and Sharif families on street and people throwing stone on death bodies..... dam it was so fun even though in morning i felt guilty.

برے خواب ادمی کو نہیں بتانے چاھیے ورنہ سچ ہو جاتے ہیں ۔ اپ نے تو ساری دنیا کو سنا دیا اب اس کے سچ ہونے کا چانس بڑھ گیا ہے ۔۔۔۔۔

• No comments

• @insaftak

At this time Imran Khan should help and work with Qadri sahib rather then calling

"Imran Khan the only man that could save democracy now"

PTI seriously think about joining hands with Qadri sahib in Islamabad...Inqalb step by step

Bring Zardari and sharif govt down.... make sure they not running to Saudi arab and london.

• Bring estab up and Pakistan down

• PTI has also demanded Zardari should be put on ECL... just saw a tweet from Arif Alvi...

Timing... Don't let Nooras and PPPliyas get together right now... divide and conquer is the right strategy to bring them down :)

• @Anwar Kamal

Only people from PML N and PPP are feeling that ehtessab and corruption free politics will bring down pakistan

• Both PTI and MQM have missed the bus. They both portray themselves as champions of Inqilabi politics. And when one sincere man from Canada wants to bring Inqilab, they both were YES, NO, YES and YES and NO.

I wish I was in Islamabad too.

It is time to march towards Parliament House.

• lol sweeto bhai lag ta hay app sirf woo sun tay hoo jo ap suna cahtay hoo.

• PTI and Imran Khan should remain patient, and not give into pressure to join with Qadri. TUQ is a sweet talker and knows how to play with emotions. Imran khan cannot support anti democratic moves, he has waited too long for the elections. Patience will be rewarded inshallah

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.