Zardari's next move

• what is Zardari's next move. How will he handle this situation...??

• looking for cheap medical facility in UK or USA, on personal expense...

but this time flying out is better option then staying in jail for 8 years

• FLY!!!!!!!!!!

• Nothing is going to change.

Drama will be over within few days.

• Nothing is going to change.

Do you want things to change or do you want the corrupt Zardari to continue?

• what will zardari do now....what will be his political move?... he should deflate the situation, announce election date, get rid of PM....and whatelse

• What Mian Mohmmad Nawaz Sharif and his gang thinking... we all know Zardari is in deep sh**t but wts up with this "sharif choor"?

Ref:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-83878-Long-march:-Nawaz-chairs-PML-N-meeting--

LAHORE: A crucial meeting of Pakistan Muslim League-N is being held in Raiwand today to chalk out strategy regarding Tahirul Qadri’s long march and his statements, Geo News reported.

Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif, Opposition Leader in the National Assembly Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan, Ahsan Iqbal, Senator Pervaiz Raseed, Rana Sanaullah, Rana Mashood, Khawaja Saad Rafique and others are present in the meeting being presided over by PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif.

• Yes.....A Political Party should not hold party meetings! i suppose its the norm in countries where former Paksitanies reside nowaday for better 'muasheaat'

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/lahore/15-Jan-2013/pml-n-prescribes-timly-election-to-cure-ills

• PMLN prescribes timly election to cure ills

• Senator Pervaiz Rashid has said that announcement of the date of general elections was essential, before announcing the caretaker setup.

• Senator Pervaiz Rashid said after announcing the date of elections, the government should announce caretaker prime minister in accordance with the constitution, with mutual consultation between the leader of the opposition and leader of the house. He said this step was the requirement of the constitution, which must be fulfilled in accordance with the provisions of the constitution.

• Senator Pervaiz Rashid said that PML-N believes in the policy of consultation. He said the leader of the opposition Ch Nisar had even consulted the political parties, which were not a part of the parliament, during the process of nomination of members of Election Commission. He said even now the leader of opposition would carry out such consultation and, when the name would be proposed, the consultations would be made with all political parties, which were taking part in the general elections

• They consulted again on same agend in PML N????

every one agrees on one point agend in PML N meeting

"Qadri sahib gusa chado vi, sadi vari tey arney do"

• i think the most strategic move will be done by Zardari.. NS is a goon and his party thinks alike so you cant expect any serious business from them. I am curious as to what will Zardari do now from a political move perspective. No one knows. and i think all eyes are on noon, pti and qadri so it maybe zardari will take this opportunity.

• @kulla

We all underestimating Zardari... in last few years they way he handled MQM, ANP, PML N and Q is just amazing. He is not leaving president house just for one " long march " or just because "Raja Rental is done"

I wish he was more productive towards pakistan.