A salute to the participants of Long March!

• I don't know much about Qadri, he seems to have a very controversial past and his real motives are still unclear.

The declaration sounds more like a face saving for Qadri but I'm glad the protest ended without any mishap.

It clearly is a win for democratic forces(with the exception of MQM and PTI) and the political process in Pakistan.

A setback for undemocratic elements but the danger is not yet over.(stay tuned)

The most positive thing was the very peaceful nature of the protest.I congratulate the participants for their courage, dedication and discipline.We are used to ugly protests in Pakistan, this is the start of a new chapter in Pakistan's political history.

• Great discipline and dogged determination in extremely cold weather is not an easy task; all participants who came with family came for good purpose and they have achieved their objectives.

• @Zia

"It clearly is a win for democratic forces(with the exception of MQM and PTI) and the political process in Pakistan."

How it was a win?

Dr. Qadri has just aligned himself with the treasury benches.

Dr. Qadri was standing shoulder to shoulder with people who are technically disqualified by Article 62 & 63. Moreover he was praising people who are technically disqualified by the same articles.

He praised both PM and President today, whom Dr. Qadri called as corrupt and congratulated the participant & led slogan of " Allah Akbar" on the news that PM was to be arrested.

Dr. Qadri is the biggest loser in the eyes of people who contemplate.

• Looking at the Circumstantial evidences and the outcome of the Long March,

I have reason to feel,

That

The Show was

One of the Best

Political Move and strategy

By

Mr. Asif Ali Zardari

No doubt

that he is

Very shrewd Political Player.

Even Most of the political Pundits and Media Anchors

Could not decode the MOVE.

Well played

Asif AlI Zardari

• @Javed Sheikh

Sir, Only if Asif Zardari put his energy in +ve way i am sure he is smarter then lot of political leaders we have in Pakistan.

You never know he will get kashmir and give them "promise of peace"... will add Israel in Palestinian map with "a hint of recogniting Isreal"

the way he handled this crisis was really amazing.

• Well played

Asif AlI Zardari

شیخ صاحب ۔

زرداری واقعی بہت بڑا کھلاڑی ہے لیکن اس کھلواڑ سے ملک اور قوم کا کیا فائدہ ہوا ۔

قوم کو ان چالاکیوں کی ضرورت نہیں ۔ ہم اور آپ تو وہاں سے بھاگ آئے لیکن ان لوگوں کے بارے میں سوچیں جو بجلی گیس پانی کے بغیر رہ رہے ہیں ۔

زرداری کی تعریف کریں لیکن یہ سوچ لیں کہ آپ وہاں بیٹھے ہوئے کتنے لوگوں کی دل آزاری کر رہے ہیں ۔

خدا کے لئے اس قوم کو بھی کچھ دے دو سوائے ان چالاکیوں کے

• This post is deleted!

• @SCheema

things will change when we enforce article 62 and 63, now media and people will ask how Raja Ji getting tickets

or when Dasti type will get tickets from party

• How it was a win?

@sipahi,

It was a win for the democracy in the sense it united most of the political parties and defeated any conspiracies of derailing democracy.

• I don't think Zardari was behind it but he handled the situation with wisdom.I was afraid Rehman Malik was ready for a clash.

• @expakistani

When those 62 and 63 were addeed in constitution. Where was the implimentation?

How will impliment now?

Every thing done today is just a "Dang tapaoo policy" and face saving for Government and Qadri.

• S M zafar!! Khalid ranjha!! wasim sajjad!! will be deciding everything now! wow! AGAIN!! we got rid of them after so much struggle yaar!!! can anything be more obvious!! NO TO THESE ESTABLISMENT TOUTS!! shame! only in Pakistan!!

• Notwithstanding what the government has agreed in this agreement, it is simply not within the powers of the government to do anything that it has promised.

It is a useless agreement that gave Tahir ul Qadri an opportunity to save face and end this dharna.

• A salute to the participants of Long March...

• Participants shown great character, patience, decency and determination to make this dharna a big success in Pakistan's political history. Other future participants should learn from this peaceful and well-disciplined participants.

I salute them; I wish I was in Pakistan too to take part in this dharna.

• An American or a Pakistani traitor? or both?

• This successful dharna will kick in a strong culture of dharna in Pakistani politics.

Pakistani rulers are deaf and blind; hardly pays attention to genuine public grievances so in order to keep dishonest politicians honest, dharnay should be staged throughout the country.

Thanks Dr Qadri

• From etablishment to foreign power to Zardari, there has been lot of theories floating around on "who is behind Qadri".

But let's assume there is nobody behind Qadri and he simply came back home to launch his political party.

Occam's razor as a logical principle states that we should proceed with the simplest possible assumption.

If that turns out to be the case, I think it was a master stroke by a genius mulla.

The fact that he has been showcasing his son throughout the rally makes me wonder this could very well be the case.

• نواز شریف، فضل الرحمن سے تعلقات اپنی جگہ، طاہرالقادری کی حمایت کرتا ہوں

آکسفورڈ (آفتاب بیگ، نمائندہ جنگ) پاکستان کے سیاسی اور انتخابی نظام کوبہتر اور موثر بنانے کے لئے منہاج القرآن کے سربراہ ڈاکٹر طاہر القادری کی کاوشیں اور خدمات قابل تحسین ہیں جن کی بڑی مثال حکومتی اور اپوزیشن کے سیاسی ٹولوں کا ذاتی مفادات کے لئے اکٹھا ہونا ہے، ان خیالات کا اظہار ہاؤس آف لارڈز کے پاکستانی نژاد لارڈ نذیر احمد نے گزشتہ شام نمائندہ جنگ سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے کیا۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ نواز شریف اور مولانا فضل الرحمن سے ان کی دوستانہ قربت ہے لیکن اصولوں کی بنیاد پر میں کسی کی ناجائز حمایت نہیں کرسکتا۔ پاکستان کو لٹیروں بھتہ خوروں، ٹیکس چوروں سے پاک کرنے کے لئے ڈاکٹر قادری کے ایجنڈے کی مکمل حمایت کرتے ہوئے محب وطن اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کی جانب سے ان کو خراج تحسین پیش کرتا ہوں کہ ان کے اس اقدام سے بیرون ممالک آباد ان ہم وطنوں کو باور ہوگیا جنہوں نے اپنی ذات مال اور رشتوں کو ملک کے استحکام اور خوشحالی کے لئے قربان کر دیا۔ لارڈ احمد نے کہا کہ جس طرح ڈاکٹر قادری کو اوورسیز پاکستانی ہونے پر طعنہ زنی کی جارہی ہے۔ وہ قابل مذمت ہے۔ جب قرض اتارنا ہو بیرون ممالک خارجہ پالیسی سازی کے لئے تعلقات جوڑنے ہوں، بیرون ممالک سے، صنعت کاروں اور تاجروں کو سرمایہ کاری کے لئے اکٹھا کرنا ہو تو یہی اوورسیز پاکستانی استعمال کئے جاتے ہیں جبکہ آج ایک اوورسیز پاکستانی قانون اور آئین کے دائرے میں قوم کی بہتری اور اداروں کی مضبوطی کا طریقہ کار پیش کر رہا ہے تو اس کی ذات کو نشان عبرت بنانے کی کوششیں ہورہی ہیں۔ لارڈ احمد نے کہا کہ لندن، سوئٹزرلینڈ اور دیگر یورپی و مشرق وسطیٰ میں لوٹی ہوئی دولت کے انبار لگانے والے جان لیں۔ انہوں نے اپنا قبلہ درست نہ کیا تو آج D چوک میں پرامن بیٹھی عوام آئندہ کسی موقع پر ان کے گریبانوں تک بھی پہنچ سکتی ہے۔ لارڈ احمد نے ڈاکٹر قادری کا بیرون ممالک آباد پاکستانیوں کی طرف سے شکریہ ادا کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ ہمارے سر فخر سے اس لئے بھی بلند ہوچکے ہیں کہ ہم نے اپنے وطن عزیز کے استحکام اور خوشحالی کے لئے ایک اور فرض ادا کردیا ہے۔ جس طرح لاکھوں پاکستانی ڈاکٹر قادری کی آواز پر لبیک کہتے شدید سردی کے موسم میں بڑے پرامن انداز میں اسلام آباد بیٹھے ہیں۔ ایسی مثالیں تو مغربی ممالک میں بھی کم ملتی ہیں لیکن بے حس اور مفاد پرست ٹولہ اقتدار کے نشے میں دھت خواب غفلت میں ہے بہت جلد یا پاکستانی عوام ان کی نیندیں بھی اڑا دے گی۔ لارڈ احمد نے کہا کہ عدل و انصاف کی عدم فراہمی، بنیادی ضروریات زندگی کی عدم رسائی، معیشت کے پہیے میں رکاوٹیں، بیروزگاری، بدامنی، لاقانونیت غرض ہر بیماری نے پاکستانی جسم کو لاغر کردیا ہے۔ اب وقت آچکا ہے کہ ہر گلے سڑے نظام کی اوور ہالنگ کرکے ذمہ دار، دیانتدار اور قانون کی فرمانبرار قیادت کو سامنے آنے کا موقع فراہم کیا جائے۔

http://search.jang.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=57314

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.