Deweaponizing Yes, But Why in Karachi Only?

• We are totally in favor of total deweaponization. But why only from and in Karachi only? I hear often several people talking to deweaponize MQM only. Is it not bit childish and selfish attitude based upon many hidden agendas?

All we need is a political solution based upon honesty and pragmatism. Nothing else.

• Surprise, surprise. Nobody hasn't even thought of being bothered by this issue now. Otherwise they can't stop shouting and requesting in favor of deweaponization. Strange world.

• جے اے خان بھائی جان کی امان پاؤں تو کچھہ عرض کروں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔چلیں بھاڑ میں جائے میری جان میں عرض کر ہی دیتا ہوں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔بھائی جی آپ بوری والوں سے ضمانت دلوادیں کہ یہاں کسی کو کوئی نقصان نہیں پہنچایا جائے گا پھر دیکھیں کیسا رونق میلا لگتا ہے یہاں۔

:wink: :wink:

• جے اے خان بھائی

اس وقت پورے پاکستان میں ہر طرح کا اسلحہ موجود ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔کراچی میں بھی اسلحہ کے بڑے زخائر موجود ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔میری خواہش بھی یہی ہے کہ پورے پاکستان کو اسلحہ سے پاک کیا جانا چاہیئے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اگر سب سے پہلے میرے شہر کراچی جہاں شاید پاکستان کے اسلحے کے زخائر میں ایک بڑا زخیرہ موجود ہے جس کی وجہ سے پورے کراچی کا امن برباد ہوچکا ہے، سے شروعات کی جاتی ہے تو مجھے سب سے زیادہ خوشی ہوگی اور ہونی بھی چاہیئے کیوں کہ یہ لعنت سب سے پہلے میرے شہر سے ختم ہوگی۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اس میں اتنا گھبرانے اور پریشان ہونے والی کیا بات ہے؟

• pkpolitician Bhai

I can understand you inside outside, for I feel the same.

Few days back I had written about my school days when our class teacher used to nominate the naughtiest pupil as prefect of the class. As soon he did it everything became ok.

Hopefully you understand what I mean. So just nominate the naughtiest boys of Karachi as prefect of Karachi. By the way they have proven it already in the time of Mushi that they could run their own city properly. So why not try it now? I tell you why not. As a matter of fact the Federal Government is more interested in looting and robbing the national treasure for themselves instead of spending on local people. Therefore you see no more local government system in Pakistan anymore. In this case Mushi's government was much better the solution. I don't care what other people think of what I say. Local government system is the soul of democracy. That's what these bandits don't want.

Hopefully I have made my point that can make you think for the sake of Karachi and Pakistan. Also I don't like MQM or any other criminal organization at all. But this is unfortunately the reality we have to live with it. So just make them the in charge of Karachi and then see what happens. They have proven it once, and I'm sure they can do it again. Just give the this possibility. And why not if this brings stability to Karachi?

• اگر گنجا حرام خور ٹیکس چور ١٢٠٠ سیکورٹی والے واپس کر دے جو اس نے عوام کے ٹیکس کے پیسوں پر اپنے محل کی حفاظت کے لئے رکھے ہوۓ ہیں تو کراچی کو بھی اسلحے سے پاک کرنے میں کسی کو اعتراض نہیں

• Rohail Taqi

I could not agree with you more.

• چلیں اتنی بات تو مان لی ہے بوری والوں نے کراچی میں اسلحہ ہے اور اسلحہ کا ڈھیر ایم کیو ایم کے پاس بھی موجود ہے۔

• Why not, factories making illegal weapons to be shut down first before deweaponizing from anywhere. else, dont you think, it will boost the business of such illegal factories and weapon trading mafia.

We should dare to discuss such plan for shutting down those factories.

• @JA Khan

اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ مصطفٰی کمال نے کراچی میں ترقیاتی کام کئے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔مگر مصطفٰی کمال سے پہلے جو کراچی کے سٹی ناظم تھے نعمت اللہ خان انہوں نے بھی کراچی شہر میں ترقیاتی کام کئے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔بھائی جی جو جماعت الیکشن میں کامیابی حاصل کرتی ہے اسے ہی حکومت بنانے کا حق حاصل ہوتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔صرف ترقیاتی کام کوئی کرائیٹیریا نہیں ہوتا کہ فلاں صوبہ یا فلاں شہر کسی ایک جماعت کے حوالے کردیا جائے۔

• pkpolitician Bhai

Yes, I agree with you. But what would you do if two brothers are not willing to work together?

therefore I go on young side. It means that give young blood more opportunity to deliver more and better.

If JI wins the election so let them form the goverment obviously. Also they are quite intelligent people. However, I doubt JI will ever win any elections from Karachi anymore.

• @ Ghost Protocol

بھائی جان ، سلام اور آداب .

اسلحہ تو سارے ملک میں ہیں اور آپ کی لگائی ہوئی تصویروں پر بھی کوئی شک نہیں .. لیکن یہ بھی ایک حقیقت ہے کہ کراچی ملک کا سب سے بڑا شہر اور ملک کا اکنامک حب ہے ، صرف ایک شہر میں پانچ سالوں میں دس ہزار لوگ مارے جاچکے ہیں اور یہ کوئی صرف بم دھماکوں ہی سے نہیں ہے ، اس میں آخر حرج ہی کیا ہے اگر کراچی سے شروعات کی جاۓ ....؟ آپ لوگوں کو تو خوش ہونا چاہے کہ اچھا کام اگر ہونے جا رہا ہے تو کراچی سے شروع ہو..

• Khan Sb,

Why are you being childish here?

Of course, in order for any regulation to be implemented, it has to be either approved by a provincial or federal assembly to make it legal.

If the law is made under Federal government it applies to the whole nation and if by a provincial assembly, it would be enforced in the whole province.

At least, I'm for banning weapons throughout Pakistan - from Karachi to KPK, the whole country is bleeding.

• "پ لوگوں کو تو خوش ہونا چاہے کہ اچھا کام اگر ہونے جا رہا ہے تو کراچی سے شروع "

اچھا کام وہ ہوتا ہے جس کی ابتدا گھر سے ہوتی ہے - جاؤ جا کر خیبر پختون خوا سے صاف کرو اسلحہ - سارے ملک کا گند ادھر سے ہی اتا ہے چاہے اسلحہ ، ہیروئن ہو یا دوسرا نشہ اور اسمگلنگ کا مال

• Why not register all Arms. No need to disarm any one. Protection and self defence is every once right... unless Government of Pakistan take responsibility of keeping all criminals lock in.

• @Rohail Taqi

This is a valid point - first destroy/eliminate all factories of arms manufacturing wherever they are. If factories are destroyed then it will automatically deweaponize the whole country.

Similarly, all illegal drug factories producing heroine and opium should be destroyed and their smuggling routes should also be closed.

Interesting question is - illegal drugs and weapons travel thousands of miles (mostly via trucks) from tribal areas or Peshawar to Karachi unchecked. Why on earth they don't stop smuggling which uses land of 3 Provinces enroute to Karachi?

Long time ago during Zia era, Chief Minister of Sind Ghous Ali Shah was ousted when he tried to check NLC trucks in his Province.

No wonder trade of illegal drugs and weapons is one of the most profitable and largest industries in the world.

• I think here few respectable members here who are against the deweaponization I Karachi do the cloth bags business. There have made a mass production and it will go wasted. That is why they are in obvious pain.

• Deweaponizing is a ridiculous word. You can only make raids, searches, but does that really hit the goal? In my perceived opinion, it will never, unless supply line is cut off (which is yet another impossibility). In yesteryears Drug traffic was No.1 business of underworld, in recent years Gunrunning is No.1. You cannot eliminate both.

So why waste time on this hypothetical question.

• All I wanted to hear have already been said by various bloggers. The bottom line is that the whole mess in whole Pakistan will continue. Not only continue, but will also spread over like a plague. So, MQM and Karachi therefore not guilty.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.