Adiala missing inmates: ISI says terror suspects ‘held on moral grounds’

• Grotesque violation of Human Rihts!

If the army needs additional laws and regulations to combat terrorism is one thing but to justify detaining and killing people under the guise of moral grounds is not only ridiculous but disgusting....

"""ISLAMABAD: A lawyer, representing Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Military Intelligence (MI), said Monday that a group of men detained for years on suspicion of terror attacks had been held on “moral grounds”, admitting there was no evidence against them.

The seven men were first arrested in November 2007 and their release ordered in May 2010, only for them to disappear.

The Supreme Court decided to investigate why the men had been held and in February 2012, they appeared before the court, in poor health, barely able to stand or talk.

Counsel for agencies, Raja Irshad, sought to justify the men’s detention but conceded that they could not be put on trial because of a “lack of incriminating evidence”.

“But we are morally convinced that they were involved in terrorism,” Irshad told the court."""

http://tribune.com.pk/story/496957/adiala-missing-inmates-sc-summons-case-review-report/

• Adlia is hell bent on the talibanization of Pakistan. No steps were taken by the SC to provide security to witnesses or by the federal or any provincial government to strengthen prosecution.

In this case, why blame ISI. Too bad, pseudo liberals are anti-Pakistan to core and would not let go any forum to propagate their agenda against Pakistan military.

• Let me see ISI detain you or even your political guru on grounds of morality.

I bet your patriotism for the army will go out of the window in a hurry.

:)

• Let me see, if you are caught red handling bombing a girl school or a military compound, and on top of that it is certain that the SC would release you as soon as you are presented before it. Well patriotism aside I will make sure to take some steps to curtail your activities.

• Let me see, if you are caught red handling bombing a girl school or a military compound>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Caught red-handed and you can't produce evidenc?

What nonsense!

• پاکستان میں پولیس کی گواہی نہیں مانی جاتی یہ وہ ایریا تھا جہاں آپ کے پیارے ڈیموکریٹک پارٹیز نے کوئی گل کھلانا تھا

مگر افسسوس کے وہ بھی آپ کی ترھا باتوں میں ماہر ہیں

• روحیل تقی صاحب

تو کیا آپ اس بات کی حمایت کریں گیں کہ اجمل پہاڑی کو اخلاقی بنیادوں پر لمبے عرصے کیلئے جیل میں بند کر دیا جائے اور اسی طرح ایم کیو ایم کے کی کارکنان کو اخلاقی بنیادوں پر غائب کر کے فوج کے حراستی مرکزوں میں بند کر دیا جائے

اسی طرح اے این پی ، لیاری امن کمیٹی اور جماعت اسلامی اور دعوت اسلامی کے کارکنان کے ساتھ بھی ایسا ہی کرتے ہیں

وجہ وہی کہ پولیس ثبوت پیش نہیں کر سکتی اور گواہان اپنی گواہی سے پھر جاتے ہیں

کیا کہتے ہیں آپ اس بارے میں

آخر میں ایک بات کہہ باقی جمہوری جماعتوں کی طرح ایم کیو ایم نے کیوں پولیس کے نظام کو بہتر کرنے کیلئے حکومت سے علیحدہ ہونے کی دھمکی کیوں نہیں دی اور کیوں پی پی پی پر اسطرح کا دباؤ نہیں ڈالا جیسا کہ این آر او کو اسمبلی سے پاس نہ کروانے کی صورت میں ڈالا تھا

ف ج

• Foji kutty or unky paltoo kutty hr jga or hr forum pr mojood han

• اجمل پہاڑی کے خلاف اگر ثبوت ہیں اور عدالت ایسے بے رحم قاتلوں کو سزا نہیں دے رہی اور نہ ہی گورنمنٹ کوئی ایسا کام کرنے پر رضا مند ہے تو نہ صرف اجمل پہاڑی بلکے دوسرے دہشت گرودوں پکڑ کر بند رکھنا ایجنسیوں کی مجبوری بن جاتی ہے

باقی رہ گی ایم کیو ایم تو کمال ہے صاحب سات فیصد ووٹ والوں پر سات فیصد بوجھ ڈالو تو یہی انصاف ہوگا

بجلی پر ایم کیو ایم دے دھمکی

این آر او پر ایم کیو ایم دے دھمکی

لوکل باڈی پر ایم کیو ایم دے دھمکی

پیٹرول پر ایم کیو ایم دے

یہ جو باقی ٹیکس چور حرام خور ٩٠ فیصد پاکستان پر قبضہ کیے بیٹھے ہیں یہ کس مرض کی دوا ہیں