PML-N Provision Joint Sec. Shot Dead in Karachi

• Mian Taimur Arbab, PML-N joint secretary Sindh has shot dead in Karachi.

Mian Taimmur & his Father Died by Firing of Terrorists at their car Moved to Liaqut National Hospital.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

• Death of people daily in Karachi requires dissolution of assembly

• إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

btw Impossible to see no blaming MQM for this??? Is every thing OK on pkpolitics?

• @M.AKRAM

Dissolution of assembly will fix this problem?....

• They said the incident took place in Phase VII, Khyaban-i-Jami, when gunmen on a motorcycle sprayed bullets on two men inside a car parked near a medical store.

ایک موٹرسائکل

دو نامعلوم افراد

فائرنگ کے بعد فرار

Who has copyrights for this script in Karachi?

• Dhurna on forum will not work for dissolution of assembly, you have to practically do dharna at least for 4 days in karachi and other part of pakistan to demand the dissolution of assembly.

• Bhai of London condemns kiiling of N league workers,crocodile tears.

• Lanat ho MQM par.

• Terrible news. There must be an end to this madness.

May Allah SwT give the family courage to endure this loss.

• In our country, politics is sometimes played very dirtily on dead bodies. The political parties often kill their own unwanted people and play politics on dead bodies. This dirty trick is played by almost all the political parties.

However, the assasination of Mr.Taimur is extremely deplorable.

• Brother,

Condemning killing and terrorist act is like Crocodile tears and Being silent on terrorism done by the ally shows greatness!

Is that you mean?

• True that even the religious political parties are big patrons of terroirsts. They never condemn the killers of innocent people over shrines, colleges, schools and mosques.

• Politics on dead body!

You can see this thread should be only to pay sympathy and condulance to family and relative to dead people.

• This post is deleted!

• "Politics on dead body!"

@BT

If one can kill other on politics then why not?

Don't you think this is like "eint(brick) ka jwab pathar" by some BHAI party. There was similar incident some days back when someone kill one of their own.

This is all about politics brother even some are doing this on graves.

• @osakaboy sb

Killing is not acceptable in any case, there many threads already opened to show hatred to opponants and blaming XYZ and routine talks, why here?

I think u will understand my points.

• We have so much cheap talk on this form just because many of us got nothing better to say.

Nobody ever talks why it's so important to resolve Karachi's problems and that how to do it.

Talking Karachi's problems I remember that in our school days our class teacher always used to nominate the naughtiest boy of the class as prefect of the class. And surprisingly everybody listened to his instructions, and he he stopped doing the naughty things by himself. So, why can't we apply the same rule in Karachi?

However, MQM did a good job in all those years when held the whole power in their hands.

Mind you, my vote is for PTI, and not for MQM!

• When a common Pakistani dies or killed in Pakistan... no one feels any pain for him.

When a politician dies or killed... blame game starts.. pro and against comments are passed.

When a Bhuttos dies or killed.... trains are burnt.. cities are looted ... property is damaged..... then..

Taj Mahal is built in a village.... Pakistan Zindabaad.