‘پاکستان میں بنیادی تبدیلیوں کی ضرورت ہے’

• اسلام آباد: برطانیہ کے ہائی کمشنر نے کہا ہے کہ سیاسی قیادت کی ناکامی کے بعد پاکستان میں بنیادی تبدیلیاں لانے کی ضرورت ہے

http://urdu.dawn.com/2013/01/25/radical-change-needed-due-to-leaderships-failure-uk-diplomat/

بڑا معنی خيز جملہ ہے-

• Yahya Saheb

Why do you think this idea is so Mani-khaiz?

• I heard that Pakistani rulers had been trying a fundamental change of population growth under control since the 60s. They have been luxuriously unsuccessful in doing so and fully blame the poor people of Pakistan.

• J.A.Khan, when current political leadership is declared failed then there could be a non-political solution (care-taker/military setup for a few years?) along with mass culling, politically speaking, of the current crop of political leadership to replace with another set of created 'pious' politicians.

Not exactly the first time it was attempted.

• Yahya Saheb

Thanks a lot.

Yes, I think that could help to stabilize Pakistan. I think that's is going to happen at the end of all dramas anyway.

Cheers

• J.A.Khan

Yahya Saheb

Thanks a lot.

Yes, I think that could help to stabilize Pakistan. I think that's is going to happen at the end of all dramas anyway.

Cheers

خان جی

کل عمران خان کے وزیر اعظم بننے کی بات کر رہے تھے اور اب ملٹری سیٹ اپ کو پاکستان کی فلاح و بہبود کا ضامن قرار دے رہے ہیں

یہ راتوں رات تبدیلی کیوں؟ عمران خان کی مقبولیت ایک ہی رات میں کیسے اڑ گئی ہے؟

کبھی عوامی انقلاب کے دعوے اور کبھی فوجیوں کو امید کی آخری کرن سمجھنا؟

ان لمحۂ بہ لمحۂ وقوع پزیر ہوتے تغییرات کو کیا سمجھا جائے؟

• @Bawa Jee

Khan Saab is known for making multiple U turns within his lengthy posts and you are complaining why he changed between yesterday and today?

:)

• Let Nawaz come to power,front-line allys who r fingering this spokesman for such front-rolling will find the meanings of radical change...

• Shirazi Bhai + Bawa Jee

Please do not try to twist what I have said. Just to make sure that I stand with IK's PTI firmly and unconditionally.

Another thing I would like to make clear that I'll be the first one to see military holding ruder again. But on other hand tell me the times when military was not involved in Pakistan power games?

All I'm trying to say is that get rid of all none sense and bring clean people to power. I again say I don't believe in current democracy and it's continuity at all. Qadri is damn right if he wants to see the houses cleaned up.

Further more, can anyone deny military's presence in politics? Can anyone accept these notoriously corrupt in politics again? I can't.

I have seen how people are eager to vpote for PTI, and tha's why I want to see IK in power. At least in Punjab. But they would do anything not to let PTI win. They are simply criminals with lots of Haraam Moneys. Sorry buddies if it makes you so unhappy from my side. All I want to see is take Pakistan out of it's vicious cycle. Thanks

• I guess now is the time to apply collective wisdom in order to acknowledge that Pakistan Military has already intervened the State, Government and Sovereignty, since 1947.

Without wasting more time and energy, this De-Facto Reality could be Constitutionalised and Legalized into a De-Jure Provision.

The wrestling between 100 Eggs and 100 Onions is shattering the nerves of 180 million people and all institutions of Pakistan.

Instead of looking at the Bangladesh or Turkish Model, Pakistani Intelligential can create a Pakistani Model

by preparing Omelet through mixing Eggs and Onions proportionately.

• Javed Sheikh Saheb

It's already going to happen. But the problem is that corrupt politicians don't want to accept this reality.

• خان جی

ہماری باتوں کو برا محسوس نہ کریں - عوام پر اعتماد کریں یا پھر فوجیوں پر

دو مخالف سمت میں چلنے والی کشتیوں میں قدم نہ رکھیں اور اپنے ذہن میں ایک واضح سوچ پیدا کریں کہ آپ نے جمہوریت کو سپورٹ کرنا ہے یا آمریت کو

عمران خان کی طرح ادھر ادھر لڑکنے سے گریز کریں

یہ صرف ایک مشورہ ہے - باقی آپکی مرضی

:) :)

• @Sheikh

De facto vs De jure

If a women of ur family get fuckd by someone,u must accomodate the culprit afterwards for mixing eggs n onions,just for the purpose of preparing ur choice of omeletes....

What a logic ,i thought none except u can apply it inside his home but suddenly a Pathan appeared on the thread to stand with u.

• دو شاہی خاندان برسوں سے پاکستانی عوام کو ادھر ادھر لڑکا رہے ہیں ۔ کبھی ایک ملک و وقم کو لوٹتا ہے اور لوٹ لوٹ کر تھک جاتا ہے تو دوسرے کی باری ا جاتی ہے ۔ ان شاہی خاندانوں کے پچاری سب سے بڑے غدار ہیں یہ جانتے ہوئے بھی کہ ان شاہی خاندانوں کا پاکستان کے ملک و وقم کو لوٹنے کے علاوہ کوئی اور کام نہیں پھر بھی ان خاندانوں کی پوچا میں دن رات لگے رہتے ہیں ۔

• Bawa Jee

Yhank you for your kindness.

I'm all in favor of saving Pakistan first. And then anything else.

I'll hate any democracy that endangers Pakistan's existence.

What they have done in the name of their kind of democracy is just there. Even a blind person can see that. Let's have fair and free elections to see the outcome.

However, soon everything will be clear anyway.

Tell me please what have I got with any criminal mafias of establishment? So please do not consider me on their side at all. Yes, I will support military if I knew these civil criminal type of politicians could be ousted with the help of military. Just like military seems to be the only solution in Karachi. Had these politicians brought any comfort and dignity to the nation I would have then supported them despite of their criminal past. But unfortunately that is not the case. They simply have fooled and robbed the nation. Let's hope for a good care taking government and fair elections.

• A section of Pakistanis likes White Shade

Where another section prefers Black----

This polarization is damaging the social fabric of Pakistan like Termite for the last 65 years.

After failure of several experiments, an experiment to compose a Grey Shade by mixing Black and White---proportionately, might satisfy the psychological Tension.

• might.....

After 63 years u ppl going to test different "mights &might be,s"

Paakis still deserve that "might" which has the most dangerous bite(Bengalis knew these biteful dogs very well)&after shooking the foundations of the state,dubai ki flight.

• I will support military if I knew these civil criminal type of politicians could be ousted with the help of military. Just like military seems to be the only solution in Karachi.

خان جی

اگر یہ آپکی سوچ ہے تو پھر

میں یقین سے کہہ سکتا ہوں کہ ممی ڈیڈی انقلابی بابے نیازی اور ڈبہ بند انقلابی چابی والے بابے کی پارٹیوں میں آپکی ترقی اور آگے بڑھنے کے بہت بہت چانسز ہیں

• Bawa Jee

i have no desire to seek for any position through any party.

All I want is to bring Pakistan into a line of civilized world. That's it.

No matter what, my respect for you remains the same. I 'll always love patriots like you. I know and admire your great values very much.

• اگر یہاں کچھ کمنٹ لکھنے سے کسی کو پارٹی میں ترقی اور آگے بڑھنے کے چانسز مل سکتے تو یہاں کئی غنڈوں کو یہاں پر گالیاں بکنے اور غنڈا گردی کرنے سے غنڈا لیگ میں ترقی اور آگے بڑھنے کے بہت بہت چانسز مل چکے ہوتے ۔۔۔

لیکن ہم نے تو یہی تجربہ کیا ہے کہ جو گالی بکتا ہے یا غنڈا گردی کرتا ہے اخر میں وہ خود اپنا ہی نقصان کرتا ہے ۔