A Civil War Ready at the Gateway of Pakistan, Karachi

• My Eagel has just delivered this information to me that Sipah Sahab and other Islamic groups of the region are preparing a civil war and are nearly ready to fightit in the streets of Karachi. I think our military is quite aware of it. Only the question is if they can afford to fight against these boys, the Islamic militant groups. Or, are they not aware of this reality? Of course they are. But they can't do much either to prevent it. No wonder why India is showing her teeth at our eastern borders.

Wondering where this bloody Rehman Malik is taking our country to??? Is he in association with Indian Raw perhaps?

My intention is not to create any panic. All I want is to keep ourselves elert of this acute danger of civil war.

I do understand now why MQM is not feeling quite comfortable at the moment. If ANP is helping Sipah Shaba and the rest of that kind of people in Karachi is also to be taken into account very seriously. God bless Karachi and with it our Pakistan.

• If the information about A Civil War in Karachi, is credible---

then it is useless to expect any effective Governmental action.

Script writer and Director would deploy all resources to make that happen.

• Javed Sheikh Saheb

Normally I hate to believe in this information, but my Eagle is right to inform that they are all getting there. Specially the area of Banaras Colony, Sohrab Goth and Kemarhi area are becoming more and more populated by Jehadis day by day. These guests are being helped by local hosts to put up with them for shelter and the rest of that. I'm sure our government and the rest of all are quite aware of the movements of such people in those areas. This civil war could be ignited from the day of elections. Hopefully my Eagel have been drunk while inserting this information into my ears. But he is non-alcholic. Or may be somebody from Banaras Colony gave him something to sniff. God knows what's going on over there at the moment.

• Dear J.A.Khan Sahib,

I too, have more circumstantial reasons to acknowledge the credulity of this information.

Unfortunately, Pakistan is already an arena of Civil War for several decades.

To which direction, all such chaos is heading towards?

What could be a possible scenario?

A Political Or Geographical change?

• Zardari and his supporters have agenda to complete....all Pakistani need to understand that.

Long Live Pakistan!!!

• Javed Sheikh Saheb

I'm visulising an interference of United Nations just after the things have gone too bitter and too ungly in Karachi. Ultimately another Yugoslavia. I think Sindhis are playing their Sindh card quite carefully, but successfully. The same could be said for South Baluchistan as well. Indeed a very bad situation for Altaf Husain.

Just try to go into the depth of the whole situation from KPK to Karachi in order to find out why my Eagle told me all this.

• Dear J.A.Khan,

No doubt, something is being cooked up.

What could be political, economic, social and cultural impact of this operation?

Who would be the beneficiary or beneficiaries in the region?

• روز دس پندرہ آدمی تو کھڑک جاتے ہیں اب اور کس سول وار کی رہ تک رہے ہیں ہم؟

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• No all-out civil war in Karachi until the last United States war equipment returns though the port of Karachi. Guaranteed!

Even hundred people dying in a day is not a big deal for Pakistani rulers as long as those dead are not rulers themselves.

• جے اے خان بھائی

کراچی پر آل ریڈی دو دھاگے آپ نے شروع کئے ہوئے تھے۔۔۔۔۔۔اور اب اسی موضوع پر تیسرا دھاگہ شروع کرنا ایڈمن جی کو بھائے گا نہیں نظر پڑتے ہی ممکن ہے وہ تینوں دھاگوں کو ایک جگہ ملادیں۔

• @J A Khan

Two years back one of my friend told me that some "sardars" / "drug mafia" / "landlords" type people are buying fake documents of property from corrupt KDA staff (... obviously also those people who sympathize or work with MQM ).

A large number of IDPs settled in such areas are occupying properties around supper highway, Kimari, Gulstan-e-Johar, Gidani, SITE, Hawksbay areas and basically every single entry / exit points in karachi...it is really hard to separate poor IDPs and Jehiadi/terrorist.

Even though i support MQM but they have failed to stop corruption in some departments where they have HOLD. KDA, KMC, water and KESC are few to mention here.

• If analysis of J A Khan and expakistani is correct, then it is not a good news for Karachi.

Rise of extremism and talibanisaton in Karachi is a dangerous news and may start a civil war.

• Sweettruth

There is no 'if' in this case. It is the case indeed ready for a door to door battle. Believe me if military did not intervein before it's too late, you can be sure then that Pakistan will be gone out of windows forever. Think a bit logical way. You see you have two fronts infront of you, and both want to survive.... you tell me who is going to surrender and in whose favor? None of them, of course. So that will be decided by the power of gun only. I know it's so horrible to talk like this, but you cannot deny the reality. Hopefully you understand me now.

• Jave sheikh Saheb

I see no beneficiary for the time being.

I also understand why Qadri is going mad.

Also the recent statement of British High Commisioner is quite full of indications.

• Dear J.A.Khan,

Unfortunately, some of our respectable members at this Forum take such information as Pakistan Bashing.

Almost a decade long wave of terrorism and suicide attacks is not a joke.

Destruction of infra structure, shortage of power, gas and other facilities of life has been orchestrated to fulfill a 'Mission'.

Expression against Terrorism here is taken as Islam Bashing.

The information you have put, must be taken seriously.

• Javed Sheikh Saheb

Only blind, deaf and the enemies of Pakistan might not take it seriously. But we don't have to wait to see the main film that is about to be on the screen very soon. Hopfully not in this Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Or perhaps it will happen just because it's Islamic. Would anybody dare correct me here? I doubt.

• A Civil War Ready at the Gateway of Pakistan, Karachi

خان جی

لگتا ہے آپ عمران خان کو "وزیر اعظم" بنوا کر کراچی پہنچ گئے ہیں اور اب شرف زیارت کے لیے ڈبہ بند انقلابی کے پاس جانے کا ارادہ ہے

پرانی بات ہے کہ

ایک شخص ایک دفعہ کسی شہر سے واپس آرہا تھا کہ اسکی راستے میں شیطان سے ملاقات ہوگی. اس نے شیطان سے پوچھا کہ آپ کہاں جا رہے ہیں؟ شیطان نے جواب دیا کہ ساتھ والے شہر میں کئی برسوں سے کوئی فساد اور لڑائی نہیں ہوئی، وہاں فساد کروانے جا رہا ہوں. شیطان نے اس شخص سے پوچھا کہ آپ کہاں سے آ رہے ہیں؟ وہ بولا کہ میں بھی اسی شہر سے واپس آرہا ہوں، شیطان نے کہا کہ ٹھیک ھے پھر میں واپس چلتا ہوں کیونکہ اب میرے وہاں جانے کی ضرورت نہیں رہ گئی ہے

:) :)

• باوا جی ۔

یہ بات پرانی ہو چکی ہے اب تو شیطان کو کہیں جانے کی ضرورت نہیں ہوتی ۔

اب شیطان یو کے میں رہتا ہے اور وہاں سے بیٹھ کر اپنے چیلے چانٹوں کو اشارہ کرتا ہے باقی کام چیلے چانٹوں بخوبی سنبھال لیتے ہیں ۔

اب شیطان نے اشارہ کر دیا ہے کہ ہر حلقے میں امیدوار کھڑے کرنے ہیں مطلب یہ کہ اب پاکستان کے ہر حلقے میں “بوری ڈپو“ ہو گا ۔

• Bawa Jee ASA

The whole Pakistan is mine. I go wherever I like.:)

But these days I have got an Eagle who I have tamed to fly everywhere to see what's going on. Najam Sethi's Chirhia is too small and too slow.

I liked your fairy tale. I have the feeling you were told many such tails full of wisdom when you were a child. :)

Bawa Jee, I do wonder that why a person of your caliber, knowledge and wisdom is living in Canada, and not in his own country he loves so much. I wish I possessed all that wonderful brain to serve my country and nation! Please do not look for excuses and tell me if I'm right!:):)

With very much respect and brotherly love