Watch Imran Khan face to face with Najam Sethi tonight

• Watch Imran Khan face to face with Najam Sethi, tonight in Aapas Ki Baat with Najam Sethi @23:05 PST only on GeoNews

• This is going to be interesting. I have a feeling Sethi will be on the offensive.

• Well if Setthi asked some questions or in other words is on offensive side, then you bet he have taken money from NS or somebody to do that... how can anyone in right mind can dare to ask tough questions from IK

• I don't expect any fireworks. Najam Sethi conducts very friendly interview. Look at his interview with Nawaz Sharif, Altaf bahi, Tahir ul Qadri, JI leadership. He asks question and let public decide the quality of answer. He offers his analysis in following programs but he doesn't confront guest then and there.

• It will be a full puppet show

• Watch it live, right here, right NOW:

http://live.geo.tv/live.aspx

• I have felt from some time that Sethi's tone has become favorable for IK. Sethi is a seasoned journalist and he has links with the power corridors. Lets see what will be the style of today's "Apus ki Baat".

• Nawaz Leaguers may not like it but Sethi interviewed mostly on Imran’s turf. Najm threw a few friendly in-swinging yorkers such as why did Imran took Musharraf’s supporters and did Imran change his heart about MQM because they let him do a rally in Karachi.

Unlike the “aayN baayN shaayN” of traditional politicians, Imran answered these questions very well.

Imran acknowledged that if MQM distance itself from the politics of violence, the middle class MQM is a natural ally of Tehreek-e-Insaf.

2nd part of "Gup Shup with Imran Khan" will air tomorrow.

• *** Of topic question ****

I am watching Geonews on QaiserNadeem provided link above. I noticed that the picture is distorted. People appear to be short and fat.

Can anyone tell if this is a standard Geo transmission or it is just the Internet feed that a fake HD picture has been created by stretching a 4:3 to 16:9?

I take back the question. It is a streched picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewgoIysQzXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tT9TVIFEJE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tlRncA6qto

• IK did OK on distancing himself from Musharaaf and explaining his change of heart on MQM. But on drones, Taliban and GHQ's role Imran fell short. He just couldn't utter a word against present GHQ leadership, not Musharaaf, whose consent on drones he never criticize. Also, I didn't see Imran speaking much against Talibans. To bail Imran out Najam Sethi took a break.

:)

• Shirazi sb,

PTI is launching its election campaign with a Mega Jalsa in Peshawar, KPK on March 1st. It would be a political disaster to stir up a new controversy. Besides, Imran's core constituency is somewhat apathetic towards Taliban.

• @ Shirazi

The question on Taliban wasn't asked in this part or have I missed something??? The Question about Liberal Scums was there though!

• core constituency is somewhat apathetic towards Taliban

If the law makers, lawyers, and the adjudicators do not fix their house, many more will become apathetic to the quick justice aspect of Taliban. Currently, average civil case drag in Pakistani courts if about eleven years.

• جس طرح کی باتیں اس فورم پر انصافی بچے کر رہے ہوتے ہیں عمران خان بھی ویسا ہی بچہ ہے اور ویسی ہی باتیں کرتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ میں تو سمجھ رہا تھا کہ شاید کچھ سمجھ بوجھ آگئی ہوگی لیکن میں اعتراف کرتا ہوں کہ میں غلط تھا۔۔۔۔۔۔

یہ بتاؤ کتنے کنفیوژ ابنِ کنفیوژ دنیا سے گئے تھے جو یہ صاحب دنیا میں تشریف لائے تھے۔۔۔۔۔۔

:-) :-) :-)

• So Imran says that he is above the law and should be given an NRO. Only the rest of politicians should be tested under 62/63. What a hypocrite.

Funny thing is articles 62/63 are favourite of the right (wrong) wing bigots and they are now running away from it.

• بڑا تیر مار لیا ہے ان لوگوں نے جو بچوں والی باتیں نہیں کرتے ۔۔۔۔۔ ویسے لٹیرے بچوں والی باتیں نہیں کرتے ۔۔۔۔۔۔ ملک و قوم کو لوٹنا بھی بچوں والا کام نہیں ۔۔۔۔۔ اس کے لیے اپنے بچپنے سے نکلنا پڑتا ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ لیکن ملک و قوم کی دولت لوٹ کر بیرون ملک کے بنکوں میں ڈال کر بس کبھی کبھی بنک اکاونٹ دیکھ کر بچوں کی طرح خوش ہونا ضرور بچوں والی حرکت ہے ۔۔۔۔۔ اور یہ کام بھٹو ۔ زرداری خاندان اور شریف خاندان بڑی مہارت سے کرتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

• So Imran says that he is above the law and should be given an NRO. Only the rest of politicians should be tested under 62/63. What a hypocrite.

Funny thing is articles 62/63 are favourite of the right (wrong) wing bigots and they are now running away from it.

وہ خوب تھا جب نجم سیٹھی شرابی، کبابی، زانی اور راشی کا ذکر کرتا ہے تو عمران خان صرف راشی کیلئے ہاں کرتا ہے کہ راشیوں کو آرٹیکل باسٹھ تریسٹھ کے تحت پکڑنا چاہئے۔۔۔۔۔۔

بے شک ہم نے تمہیں منافقت سے گوندھی ہوئی مٹی سے بنایا اور منافقت ہی مومنین کی سب سے بہترین صِفت ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ القرآن۔۔۔۔۔۔

:-) ;-) :-)

• منافق تو وہ ہیں جو ملک و قوم کو لوٹنے کا تماشہ دیکھ رہے ہیں ۔ منافق نہیں بلکہ پرلے درجے کے حرام خور ہیں ۔ یہ شاہی خاندانوں کے پچاری ان لٹیروں کو جو کئی سالوں سے ملک و وقم کو لوٹ رہے ہیں حرام کی دولت کو لوٹنے سے کیا روکیں گیں یہ تو خود بھی اس لوٹ مار میں برابر کے حصہ دار ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور یہ حرام خور نہ صرف ملک و قوم کی دولت لوٹنے میں لگے ہوئے ہیں بلکہ دوسروں کے جذبات سے بھی کھیلتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

منافقت ۔ بے شرمی اور حرام خوری کی بھی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔

• No one is above the law including Imran Khan. Imran Khan always runs away from courts and law when it applies to him.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.