Faseeh Bukhari - An Example may be?

• Faseeh Bukhari was Admiral in Pak Defense forces, i believe ( as we were taught) he got this position because of his talents and leasdership/management skill set...

While we as serving in Navy, we didn't know what were his failures or successes was.. but as a Chairman, ( again believing in a fact that he got appointed because of his talent and skills on merit and not because some Malik Riaz wants him to at this position) he so far has disappointed us, he himself seems to be the major hurdle in exposing the corruptions and getting the criminals nabbed...

From his behavior and from the results he have produced so far, i begin to doubt the leadership skills of the general of our defense forces!!! i mean this man who have served this long, just for the position and some money, he is going/working against the interest of the State he bound to protect???? if this is his nature, what other things he might have done to get to the position of the Admiral and make money out of it.... i recall another admiral who made great deal of commissions and later got exposed...

and then Mushy and his four generals...

then looking at the the current security situation of Pakistan...

is Faseeh Bukhari is the kind of generals we have in Army, who thinks nothing else but money and position???? no wonder even Afghan forces hit us and get away with it!!!!

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.