Kashmir day .. & Nawaz Sharif

• Funny someone was counting Nawaz Sharif as the only leader who could foil evil designs against the state of Pakistan. Kashmir day reminds us of another stab in the back courtesy the Noo0ra Chieftain. Now unless Gujral is also a puppet in the hands of General Pasha, this says alot about the character of this national leader. Shame.

• IK Gural is former Indian Prime Minister and he will always keep his country's interest his priority. What Kashmir Mujahidan are doing it is hard for NS to know as Pakistan army never give importance to PM to disclose any secret information. You remember NS was completely or partially unaware what his army is doing in Kargil. NS want a close ties between India and Pakistan always that is why he brought Vajpai at Minar-e-Pakistan but I don't think he want it at the cost of Kashmir handover. He want to solve the core issue of Kashmir soon after the Vajpai's visit in Pakistan but Musharaf involved Pakistan in Kargil and peace process between two countries derailed again. It is general perception that both sides army does not want to solve Kashmir issue, I do not know what is the reality but civilian government of both NS and Benazir wished to have good relationship with India.

• @ mawan1971

اعوان بھائی

آپ کو ایک پرسنل میسج کیا ہے ، پلیز چیک کر لیں

• Thanks Brother Siddiqui but I have not received any message please re-send or hint where you have send it.

• I got your message Thanks for that and will keep in touch inshaallah.

• @ mawan1971

اعوان بھائی

اپنے ٹاپ دھنے ہاتھ پر دیکھیں تو لاگ اوٹ کے ساتھ پرائیویٹ میسج کا اپشن آ رہا ہوگا ،

• This post is deleted!

• صدیقی بھائی استاد عظیم ہمیں بھی نیا تھریڈ لگانے کا وے بتا دیں لوگ ٹکے ٹکے کے تھریڈ پوسٹ کرتے ہیں اور ہمیں ان پر ہی کومنٹ کرنا پڑتا ہے باقی اپ کی جانب سے خاص لوگوں کو چھترول کا انتظار رہے گا جو کتوں کو نوں لیگ کی قیادت قرار دے رہے تھے خان صاحب بھی ہمارے لئے احترام رکتھے ہیں ہم ان کے لیے بھی ایسا نہی چاہتے مگر چیلوں کی چھترول کرنی ہو گی باوا جی پیر صاحب کبھی کبھی خود اپنے دست مبارک سے بھی فرماتے ہیں ان سے بھی یہی گزارش ہے الله آپ دونوں کو خوش رکھے

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.