IK & Punjabi wala "Hath"

• اب کیا پچھتاوے ہوت جب قادری چک گیا کھیت

• This is indeed a very good message to IK. Also I'm of the same opinion. Otherwise IK is out of window already, or will be soon so.

@ Omer Ahmad

You have said I wanted to say after reading this great article. Well done.

• It is really surprising to analyze what went wrong to Imran Khan within such a short period.

He could not take off properly due to rapid change on positions.

He could have maintained his popularity, had He stayed loyal and firm at his image as a modern, secular, progressive and liberal person.

His tilt towards Taliban and persons like Sheikh Rashid, dropped his graph as a mature politician.

• Javed Sheikh Saheb

In my point of view you are absolutely right. IK's blunders will be remembered for a while for sure. I think he is now totally confused.

• Criticism on SMQ is not justified. He is the only PTI leader who is not a "Angry Young Man" and always talk in a very mature way. He does not criticize PML(N) only for criticism and have have good relationship with all parties. If in future PTI need to become a coalition government he will play a part of a bridge between PTI and other parties. Politician always have meetings with each other and if SMQ had one with Qadri nothing wrong with that as long as you don't join him in election delay process.

• @Awan

This is exactly what is the difference between a traditional or "stereo" politician (to some extent, if you may call it) & a Pro-change Inqalabi leader....

IK does not represent this lot of politicians, his stand was always of an angry young man rather I would call him a "Naraz Bachha" who just scolds everybody & listens to nobody...

So, The point here is... IK + any traditional politician/ electable in his party = ??

A few months back, every analyst was stating his own theory.. Some said he's a "Great Manager", thus he'd be able to MANAGE... and others were not of the same opinion... To my personal opinion, he has failed to do so in totality so far.

From this point in time onwards... He's going to gather his 80,000 elected office bearers at Lahore on March 23, 2013.

To me, this day is the last chance for IK. What if he can put up an energetic as well as gigantic show like October 30th last year and also gain a momentum based on this show... He's not out of the game yet !!!

• Last six months or so things have been very chalenging for PTI. These have lost their rytham and momentum party election were a right thing at wrong time. When you loose your control on public contact it becomes very difficult to awake that passion again. Qadri factor harmed PTI more than anyone else including PML(N). Initially it looked PTI may regain some ground by going in alliance with Qadri but big level opposition appeared within and outside of PTI support groups. The way things are going it will be very hard to win even few seats in forthcoming elections.I have heard DG Khan Lagharis will either join PML(N) or run the election independently.

• عمران خان نے قادری پریشر برداشت کر کر اپنے اپ کو منوا لیا ۔ اس وقت اگر عمران اس پریشر میں ا کر اس فیک انقلاب کا ساتھ دے دیتا تو شائد یہ بات درست ہوتی کہ عمران کسی قسم کے دباو کا مقابلہ نہیں کر سکتا ۔۔۔ اس وقت عمران نے ایک صحیح فیصلہ کیا اور نرم نرم سی دھمکیاں شاہی خاندان والوں کے کانوں میں ڈال دی جن کو یہ خوف دامن گیر تھا کہ کہیں عمران مولانا قادری کے لانگ مارچ میں شامل نہ ہو جائے ۔۔۔ عمران کے لیے یہ سخت امتحان تھا جس کو اس نے بڑے اچھے طریقے سے منج کیا ۔۔۔۔ اخر میں ایک شاہی خاندان کے پچاری تو مولانا قادری کے پاوں پڑ گئے اور دوسرا خاندان دوسری پارٹیاں کے پاوں پر گیا ۔۔۔ لیکن عمران اور تحریک انصاف کسی کے پاوں میں نہیں گری ۔۔۔۔

بھائی دوسروں کے پاوں میں گرنے کی بھی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

• @Awan

I could not have said it that better, Brother :-)

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.