Nawaz Sharif got Shoeicide!

• To the Admin: My post is in violation of no cluases on ur blog. So repeated deletes are unconstitutional. Either you can proclaim that pkpolitics is run by Ahsan Iqbal, or let freedom of speech take its course.

Nawaz sharif chitrolled! (17 posts)

tsunami

PM this user

(Please dont delete it this time, Ill make it polite:) )

Nawaz Sharif was thrown a shoe at during his jalsa in Rahim Yar Khan today.

Very bad manners by the crowd.

(Is it ok now?)

POSTED 2 HOURS AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 17:49 #

psychonaut

PM this user

tsunami bhai,

u remember the time IK was beaten by Jamati students.

that was very very bad manners by them.

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 18:39 #

xainahmed

PM this user

That is the reason why they keep such a large distance between the stage and the crowd. What a throw would it have been to reach the stage still.. :D

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 18:45 #

insaftak

PM this user

Yes I understand the public in South Punjab is angry at Noo0Ra -e Azam but there is no justification for throwing a shoe at him.

If you don't like him just vote him out...

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:04 #

Arain71

Commenter

PM this user

@tsunami,

Throwing a shoe is not a chitrol, you need to correct your terminology :-)

Any former member of Punjab police on this forum to explain to the PTI folks the true meanings of chitrol?

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:08 #

FineInsaf

Commenter

PM this user

Wtsunami,

Kia jootay ko Nawaz Sharif ke munh pe marna jaiz hai?

Yar jootay ki bhi koi izzat hoti hai. Vo hamary paon ke hifazat karta hai aur hmany chalny phirmay mein madad deta hai...

@psychonaut,

Attock Qilla chitrol is still worse, isn't it?

The whole JI and Jamiat apologized to Khan for that small incident.

Let's see if the person who insulted the shoe by throwing it on the face of NS will ask forgiveness from him.

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:08 #

J.A.Khan

PM this user

Whatever NS is, he is a political leader of a very big political party, hence everybody in his position deserves at least some respect. I think this fact can be understood only by the people who got any respect for themselves first. So this kind of Joota throwing in his face is not any civilize thing to do. It shows the weakness of the instigator who seems having no brain to express his views about NS in decency. I feel sorry for such people.

Mind you, I'm not any voter of N-League.

Thanks

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:24 #

xainahmed

PM this user

@J.A.Khan:

The person who throwed jota would be probably uneducated and poor and frustrated at NS. So ofcourse he would still have no decency even if he ever read your post. Feel sorry for the rulers of this country who were not able to provide education, cloth,food and house for people.

Although, I do agree from your point of view, You can not expect such decency from a person having denied all the basic requirements of life.

POSTED 59 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:32 #

J.A.Khan

PM this user

xainahmad

Also I understand your point of view.

It's all very sad indeed.

POSTED 55 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:37 #

tsunami

PM this user

That is the reason why they keep such a large distance between the stage and the crowd. What a throw would it have been to reach the stage still.. :D

Jevelin throw :D

POSTED 54 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:37 #

tsunami

PM this user

Nawaz Sharif ko abhi say Vote(Jootay) parna shuru ho gaey hain, IA election walay din b bara Vote paray ga :P

POSTED 53 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:38 #

Arain71

Commenter

PM this user

I can only imagine what would happen to the poor guy for his ill-fated stunt.

POSTED 32 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 19:59 #

tsunami

PM this user

Whatever NS is, he is a political leader of a very big political party, hence everybody in his position deserves at least some respect. I think this fact can be understood only by the people who got any respect for themselves first

If the folk in question reads ur post he would ask u k wo karay to mujra, aap karain to break danas??

If your word is to be taken then Zardari deserves the utmost respect being chairman of the largest party in the parliament and also the president of Pakistan, yet Metrothus Sharif blatantly boasted in his jalsas that Ali baba chaalees choro ko ghaseet k chowk pe ulta latkaun ga. :))

Have u unknowingly implied that metrothus sharif doesnt have any self respect.

POSTED 30 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 20:01 #

J.A.Khan

PM this user

tsunami Bhai

You are very right here. But two wrongs do not make a right. But you got a very valid argument here. No wonder they are struggling for power so badly. I don't consider them very intelligent people of Pakistan. They had come to power by big brothers' help only. Otherwise they don't deserve to win anything by polls.

POSTED 26 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 20:06 #

tsunami

PM this user

^^

Hole in one brotherr! :)

POSTED 20 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 20:11 #

mawan1971

PM this user

tsunami why you are making yourself happy by making these non-issues into issue. It is up to the people of Pakistan in election whether NS deserve chitrol or IK. Let the result come first and then comment.

POSTED 4 MINUTES AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 20:27 #

asif65

PM this user

سونامی بھائی ۔

یہ بہت بڑی بے انصافی ہے ۔ یہ کیا بات ہوئی ۔ جوتے ایک ہی بادشاہ کو کیوں پڑیں ۔ اگر عوام کو بادشاہوں کو جوتے مارنے کا اتنا شوق ہے تو دونوں بادشاہوں کو مارنے چاھیے ۔ اور ویسے بھی یہ بادشاہ سلامت تو ابھی باری کا انتظار کر رہے ہیں ۔ جوتے تو اس بادشاہ کو پڑنے چاھیے جو اس وقت بادشاہی کر رہا ہے ۔۔ لگتا ہے عوام نے پاکستان کے بادشاہ کو جوتا نہیں مارا بلکہ پنجاب نہیں لاہور نہیں رائونڈ محل کے بادشاہ کو جوتا مارا ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

بہرحال بادشاہ سلامت زرداری کو چھوڑ کر بادشاہ سلامت شریف کو جوتا مارنا پھر بھی بے انصافی ہے ۔۔۔۔

POSTED 49 SECONDS AGO ON 11 FEB 2013 20:31 # EDIT

• It is indeed a great quality of the followers of the great Imran Khan that when the going gets tough, they do not waste their energies in working hard on the ground.

Instead they start day dreaming about the non-existant bashing of the opposing political leaders and in these dreams do "aisi-taisi" of the opposition.

Now lets hope that Sooonami voodoo will one day transform dreams into reality and all those opposed to the great Imran Khan will get a thrashing. Public does not seem to be cooperating in this regard so all hopes are with the army.

Till then lets keep on imagining and dreaming and creating new threads based on these dreams.

• ^^

Whats the long n short of ur post? Do u denounce deletion of my posts in the spirit of democracy or not?

• Adonis بھائی ۔

فرنٹ پیچ پر ایک بہت معزز بلاگر نے یہ لکھا ہے ۔ اس کے بارے میں اپ کی کیا رائے ۔۔۔

‎علی بھائی

‎گھی سیدھی انگلیوں سے نہ نکلے تو انگلیاں ٹیڑھی کرنا پڑتی ہیں

‎بابے نیازی کے ممی ڈیڈی انقلابیوں کی طرح نئی آئی ڈی بنائیں اور میدان میں اتر آئیں

• Dear tsunami Sahib,

I guess we must be careful about exercising the freedom of expression while sharing information.

Selection of terminology is as important to make a post worth reading.

One can compose an impressive blog without using such titles for your opponents:

chitrol, mardood, kutta, ulloo ka patha, kohri, pig,

or

without bashing the family members.

• @Javed

Its difficult to disagree with ur message.

Ill exercise more care while choosing words but Chitrol to aisi koi buri cheez nai.

Yaqeen karain saari zindagi chitrol ibadat samajh k kee hai.

mardood, kutta, ulloo ka patha, kohri, pig

Sir blog ka ek round maar ayen aur phir batayen k ye alfaz kis jamaat ke hawari istimal karte hain.

• shoe thrown at nawaz sharif ...lolz

• administrators

*** Warning ***

Paste a reference to the news or this thread will be trashed.

-Admin

All

This is a reminder to everyone that the attraction of this blog is due to those contributors who write their consolidated thoughts in one post and move on to next topic. There is a plethora of media for chatting and chattering on the Internet and this is not one of them.

Also, the photo-shopped synthetics are considered in-appropriate on this site.

-Admin

• اچھا جی – دریاں تو یہاں بھی بچھی ہوئی ہیں – ہمیں پتہ ہی نہیں تھا

کیا کوئی بابے نیازی کا ممی ڈیڈی انقلابی بتا سکتا ہے کہ یہ دریاں کہاں کہاں اور کب تک بچھی رہیں گی اور شام غریباں کب ختم ہوگی؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

ویسے مجھے تو لگتا ہے کہ دریاں مستقل بچھ گئی ہیں اور انقلابی ذاکر فارغ اوقات میں آکر یہاں شام غریباں پڑھا کیا کریں گے

ایسا نہ ہو شام غریباں پڑھتے پڑھتے کوئی ذکر انقلاب گالیوں کا ورد شروع کر دے

ویسے اس فورم کے ممی ڈیڈی انقلابیوں کو تو ہر تھریڈ پر دریاں بچھا کر شام غریباں شروع کرنے کا کوئی بہانہ چاہئیے

• Hurling shoes on any public figure is wrong and should not be celeberated. In democracy the mode of expression is vote not shoes.

:)

• This post is deleted!

• Admin Please don't ban any thread by inqelabis for atleast 40 days; Allocate these days for sham ghareeban;

I would like to see the sham ghareeban of inqelabis everywhere in this forum

• انتخابات سے پہلے - انقلاب اور سونامی

انتخابات کے بعد - شام غریباں، عذاب اور بدنامی ہی بدنامی

Yaar itna hazar banda hamain chtia bana raha tha? ek bhi vote nai dalnay aya ?!*

BROZ plz tell me what does this mean zamanat zabt acoording to electioz as mentioned above.

Did people mistakenly give vote to “sher” thinking it was IK? As IK is often compared to a lion.

http://insaf.pk/Forum/tabid/53/forumid/1/tpage/1/view/Topic/postid/79792/Default.aspx

• Thanks admin. I would like to add that impact of pkpolitics is mostly indirect. Newspapers and TV people frequently pick ideas and snippets from the discussion and amplify it to the masses. It would be extremely dispiriting for me to splutter through hundreds of one-liners (good on-liner comes in a blue moon) and abuses if I were a TV person looking for idea.

The photo-shopped stuff has only impact on a few who regularly visit this forum. (Not many people are regulars). The searchable text based contents last longer and deeper impressions.

• @Bawa

I see a gradual unearthing an inconspicuous kinship politics that Pakistan is plagued with deeply. But, isn’t combative maneuvering of guns from Zardari party to Imran party a false alarm? You also started feeling a threat from the diminutives? Something must have gone wrong.

• Dear Tusnami Sahib,

I appreciate where you acknowledged my point of view.

This is my experience since I joined the Social Opinion Media that, in the long run, decency prevails.

Bloggers who try to win a debate through abusive language don't stay respectable, longer, due to lack of vocabulary.

Slow , steady and decency wins the race.

As you mentioned, there are bloggers who preferred exercising the freedom of expression to promote their political choices with dirty language and bashing the opponents---but could not succeed to create mountain out of mole.

They could not make Zia-ul Haq a National Hero, in spite of consistently addressing Z.A. Bhutto, as Kutta, Mardood, Kohri and Nusrat Bhutto as Club Dancer.

Due to Electronic Media, majority of people are now capable to differentiate between Cheap Blackmailing and Serious Journalism.

جو کام وہ کرتے ہیں ، میں نہیں کروں گا

کیونکہ ،

فکر ہر کس بقدر ھمت اوست

اور یقین رکھیں کہ سچ کی فتح ہو گی

اور الله بڑی حکمت والا ہے

• I just can't imagine how far PTI will go just to discredit someone, they are unable to tackle in had core politics. There is no news / reality about such incident. Even if you see stage of jalsa in Rahim Yaar Khan, it was very far from the seating area and nothing could have reached there. PTI Social media got inspired from the incident with Paul Bremer which took place last week and they fabricated a story of their own. This isn't a new tactic from PTI. Here is the link for the real story.

http://liberalconspiracy.org/2013/02/11/watch-neo-con-paul-bremer-has-shoe-thrown-at-him-in-parliament/

I will suggest PTI Social Media Team to come out of their hallucinations and face Nawaz Sharif on ground. Elections are just around the corner. Hand him over a political defeat rather making pathetically fruitless efforts of trying to him below the belt.

• @Bawa

U keep posting these comments and please keep doing so if that makes u happy.

But let us also say that we know how to win because we've been their where u find a reason to mock us for.

We are anyday more competitive than Noo00ras who dont share our stuggle and are rather a product of general Zia.

• @danney

Why r u assusing us? It was a PML jalsa. They threw a shoe at him. Not us. Whats with blaming us?

• I am not blaming PTI for throwing the shoe bro. I am blaming PTI Social Media team for fabricating the story.