How can whahbi/Salafi/ deobandi terror outfits be stopped?

• How can these outfits be stopped?

Your suggestions plz?

• @drgulkhan

It is almost impossible to stop these terror groups as their roots are very deep in Pakistan's security, army and law enforcement system.

In the name of Islam, these groups blow off innocent humans including women and children. They incite hatred, intolerance and target other sects. Their support is also present among wider public. In my view they enjoy 25% public support in Pakistan.

Their main target is State of Pakistan. After US troop’s withdrawal, they will intensify their terror campaign and suicide attacks and try to overthrow Pakistani Govt. There is also sizeable support in army for such groups. So, in my opinion, it is impossible to stop them unless general public hang these talibani killers in public squares.

• There is no single solution or magic bullet that can fix all the problems but approach has to be multi-pronged.

Our politicians must stop manipulating terrorism for their self-interests by setting aside their differences and by showing power of tolerance, both our rulers and opposition parties need to act upon a policy of national reconciliation.

Finally, our politicians, masses and security forces must show a strong sense of unity to fight terrorism.

• Get rid of Black water mercenaries that will remain in place even after NATO war criminals leave the region. Most of bombings are their work

• Takfiri taliban animals (and their franchised group Lashkar Jhangvi) are God's angels; do not say them anything otherwise Abdul Rahman will get cranky. Blame everyone for killing 80 innocent Pakistanis yesterday but not talibans and other Takfiri killers.

Long Live taliban animals

Long Live Lashkar Jhangvi pigs

Long Live Abdul Rahman

• Most of bombings are their work

Abdul Rahman sahib

Perhaps it is true but then why many religious parties accept the responsibilities of such acts? Why dont they condemn such heinous acts instead of taking responsibility for such acts.

• hypocrite sahib, Do you believe those news? I don't. Anyone can call and claim responsibility. They did not say this is suicide bombings. Same stories always happen in Iraq. First they say it was suicode then they say it was remote and then they say somone clain the bombings and truth is never revealed. and there are more mercenries than US occupying troops in Iraq.

• Terrorism cannot be stopped from such groups unless Pakistani public start hanging terrorists in public squares.

Banned terrorists groups enjoy widespread community and army support so it is impossible to eliminate them and with people like Abdul Rahman these groups will continue to flourish in the years to come.

• " so it is impossible to eliminate them "

Then do harakiri that will have one less terrorist masquerading as loyalist

• @AR

Terrorists of Lashkar Jhangvi are world's number 1 begharat and besharam even harakiri won't do anything to them. Solution lies in my suggestion which is to hang all of them in public sqaure and show their hanging live on national TV.

• @Hypocrite

"Why dont they condemn such heinous acts instead of taking responsibility for such acts."

They don't even deny association with Takfiris irrespective of which sect they may belong. As Takfiris, once they declare a muslim or a sect of muslim they don't consider killing of them as "heinous act".

It is based on basic problem of them "Judging Others" and Justifying Themselves".

• First implement Shariah Law and then talk about takfiris. You cant place the cart before the horse.

• Rahman jee

First present in black and white, what are consensus Shariah laws.

Can you?

No, you cannot. I bet, you or any of your terror group members cannot.

• May be I can't. But rest assured there are enough upright people who can. If there areno pious and upright people the world would have perished long back. Those pious people will continue to live until the dooms day

• Rahman jee

"May be I can't. But rest assured there are enough upright people who can"

Better you get assures that there is not a single person who can.

Isn't it surprising that you are demanding the implementation of some laws which you yourself don't know what they are.

• Only solution is to hang these killers of humanity in public squares. Full Stop.

• @drgulkhan

"How can these outfits be stopped?

Your suggestions plz?"

In opinion the root of this problem is "Takfiri Philosophy", which does not hesitate to declare other muslims as "kafir".

They don't even deny association with Takfiris irrespective of which sect they may belong. As Takfiris, once they declare a muslim or a sect of muslim they don't consider killing of them as "heinous act".

It is based on basic problem of them "Judging Others" and Justifying Themselves".

I see there is a need to formulate a law punishable by terrorism charges.

"Any person or group declaring any muslim or sect of muslim as Kafir shall be punishable by terrorism charges for creating "Fitna & Fasaad" in Pakistan."

If people and political parties are interested in stopping Takfiri Philosophy, a law must be built on the above with provisions to protect abuse.

"Fitna & Fasaad" is punishable by death in Islam, so it is consistent with Islam to punish all who declare other muslims "kafir".

• Quaid-e Azam wanted a Pakistan where everyone had freedom to worship whichever deity they wished.It was never supposed to be the business of the state to interfere in ones personal beliefs.

We simply need to go back to the ideology of our founding Father.

• @Zia M

They have forgotten political ideology of Jinnah and they have adopted hateful ideology of talibans.

I wish there were no fasadi molvis in the world and we would have a peaceful and loving world.

Mixing State business with religion brings disaster and anarchy in the State

• we need to demolish all Masjid, madras, Imam Bargah, yateem khana in Pakistan who get funding from without any paper work...without tax ID. Those who are getting funding from Saudi, American and Irani goverments are behind such acts.

Would it be Halal to build Night clubs or pub at those places ?

please answer me under sharia law..?