Lack Of Moral Courage By Politicians & Media Against Sponsors Of Sectarianism

• The foreign countries responsible for boosting sectarianism in Pakistan are evidently known to all. Disappointingly, no politician or media person has any moral courage to criticize the countries that are responsible for blood spilling sectarianism in Pakistan. Whenever any politician or media person is asked to comment on the foreign role, he avoids answering any such questions. He always diverts the topic to somewhere else.

One can understand the limits of the govt. people due to Pakistan's interest in foreign policies, but the disappointment is heavily caused by politicians and media people who have no moral courage to criticize and condemn the countries that are responsible for terrorism.

Don’t they have any degree of patriotism to criticize and condemn the countries that are giving bloodbaths to our beloved country?

• no one write on it every one is frighten

• In Pakistan one doesn't need courage to criticize the US, India and Israel or any other foreign country.

The real culprit is the ISI and the media and politicians are well aware of it but don't dare to point finger at them for obvious reasons.

Chicken has come home to roost!

• There are certain inner and outer elements which are never criticized and condemned. Nobody has courage for the purpose of criticizing.

• Mubashir Lucman is a courageous journalist and he did couple of good programs few days ago to name countries which are behind fresh wave of sectarianism in Pakistan.

Sources:

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/02/20/kharra-sach-are-arabian-countries-provoking-sectarian-violence-in-pakistan-20th-february-2013/

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/02/20/kharra-sach-are-arabian-countries-provoking-sectarian-violence-in-pakistan-20th-february-2013/

• True that media channels and their anchors are hurled threats when they try to disclose certain realities which clash with the interests of big alligators

• PRIVATE MOSQUES - A privately owned business enterprise:

SHOULD BE REGISTERED IN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.

Whether our Mullas and their sponsors, agree or not, but its a fact that all of the mosques are a commercial entity. Like any business mosques and madrsas are professionally thought, palnned, and executed, to make money.

A vacant plot on any busy road, a supplier of manpower, mostly young boys and a couple of trained Mullas, are the main ingredients to start Mosque-business. Investment is easily available, either an already Mosque-business holder may declare it as its subsidiary, or a financer may be involved on certain terms.

The amazing aspect of this business is that it may be started even if you dont have the cash investment readily available. A few dozens of volunteer may start it by occupying a piece of land in comparatively a less populated and backward area of any city.

Prepare a couple of minarettes by mud and start with Azan in a marked area, naming it the mosque boundry. The business is on. No one on earth can dare to ask you now to vacate the area and demolish those mud-made minarettes.

If some authority dares to do so. They will issue a Fatwa, claim ISLAM IN DANGER and then others in the same business will come running to rescue. By helping a newcomer in this field, in fact they protect the business of a sister concern.

Have a business of your own for the generations get started immediately. Own your personal guards, earn (forced) respect, grab donations, call yourself a religious scholar, and become the part of ruling MAFIA.

FOREIGN INVESTMENT IS ALSO AVAILABLE.......!!!

• Mr. Ansari

Even the realities expressed in your above posting were never shown on any TV channel. I would like to add something to the information expressed in your posting. During the Zia's regime, all the maderesas of Deobandi school of thought transformed into the recruitment center of the Americans to prepare so called mujahideens and send them to Afghanistan for fighting against the arch rival of the Americans. The Americans accomplished their mission through the madresas of Pakistan. In those days, the leaders of JI, JUI and Tablighi Jamaat could get the visas of any Muslim or Western country without any hassles. The purpose behind convenience of visas was to let them persuade the Muslim youths from all over the world to fight against the arch rival of America in Afghanistan. During the same era, Iranis also began to intervene in the affairs of Pakistan through the local Shias.

Resultantly, our country came into a grip of very undesirable sectarianism, terrorism and fanaticism.

• Religion is world's biggest business and Pakistani molvi are sharpest and smartest businessmen in the world.

• Religion is world's biggest business .....!! NO SIR.

Only in Pakistan this is true. Rest of the world has confined their priests into their temples and churches. They can only preach if someone approaches them.

It is only our Mulla that needs to be controlled and confined into his business place.. the madrasas. in fact these madrasas are to be banned and no boarding / lodging be allowed to run a mosque.

Yes it is true that they were allowed to fight for money paid by the Americans against Russia and our short-sighted military ruler named it a JIHAD.

Now these Jihadi business is at its peak. Anyone can buy these mujahideen to fight and kill.....!!

• In those days, the leaders of JI, JUI and Tablighi Jamaat could get the visas of any Muslim or Western country without any hassles. The purpose behind convenience of visas was to let them persuade the Muslim youths from all over the world to fight against the arch rival of America in Afghanistan.

حسین فاروقی صاحب ۔

اپ کی ائیں بائیں شائیں کی کوئی حقیقت نہیں ۔ تبلیغی جماعت نے کبھی کسی کے اجنڈے کو فالو نہیں کیا ۔ اگر ادمی کے پاس کسی بات کا ثبوت نہ ہو تو اس کو ایسی بات نہیں کرنی چاھیے ۔۔ یا اپ کے پاس اس کا ثبوت ہے ؟

کیا اپ کو معلوم ہے کہ کس امریکی نے یہ پلینگ کی؟

اپ کی معلومات کے لیے عرض ہے کہ تبلیغی جماعت کا مرکز نہ صرف پاکستان میں ہے بلکہ ہندوستان اور بنگلادیش میں بھی ہے ۔ کیا ہندوستان اور بنگلادیش کے تبلیغی بھی اس رکروکمنٹ میں ملوث ہیں ؟

• Dear Asif Rasheed Sahab

We all can clearly see that the Arab, African and Indonesian youths mostly came to Pakistan/Afghanistan for so called American backed jihad on the persuasion of the leaders of Tablighi Jammat. I have great respect for common people of Tablighi Jammat and the foreign youths who joined the so called American backed jihad in Afghanistan. They all worked and still work with good intensions. The mischievous games are being played by the keynote leaders of Tablighi Jammat.

So is the case with most of the religious organizations. The common members are innocent Islam loving people but the leaders are the real culprits.

Our media has no courage to bring such facts on surface for the guidance of common people.

• حسین فاروقی صاحب ۔

The mischievous games are being played by the keynote leaders of Tablighi Jammat.

کوئی ثبوت بھی تو دیں ۔ کوئی بیان کوئی تقریر بھی پوسٹ کریں ۔ یا اویں ہی ائیں بائیں شائیں مارتے رہیں گیں ؟

کیا یہ کام ہندوستان کے مولانا سعد کا ہے یا مولانا زبیر کاَ؟

‎تبلیغی جماعت نہ تب امریکہ کا ساتھ دے رہی تھی اور نہ اب امریکہ کے خلاف ہے ۔۔۔**

تبلیغی جماعت لوگوں میں اپس میں محبت اور لوگوں کو اپس میں ملانے کا کام کر رہی ہے نہ کہ لوگوں میں تقسیم یا نفرت بھیلانے کا کام ۔

• Janab Asif Rasheed Sahab

There is no need of providing any evidence. Everything is so clear. If not Tablighi Jammat, then who else persuaded the foreign Muslims to join American backed jihad of Afghanistan? If the job was not done by Tablighi Jammat, then please mention the names of those organziations who collected the Muslim youths from abroad. However, I appreciate Tablighi Jammat's role in providing basic training to Muslims in religious affairs, but the negative role of the keynote leaders in supporting the American backed war in Afghansitan can't be ignored.

• حسین فاروقی صاحب ۔

اچھا چلیں اپ کوئی ثبوت نہیں دے سکتے تو کم از کم یہ تو بتائیں کہ اپ نے کبھی تبلیغ جماعت میں وقت لگایا ہے ؟ چلہ ۔ چار مہینے یا کم از کم تین دن ۔۔۔

کمبھی کسی مسجد میں تبلیغیوں سے ملاقات ہوئی ہے ؟

کبھی کسی اجتماع میں شرکت کی ہے ؟

کبھی کسی مرکز میں شب جمعہ گزارہ ہے ؟

• Janab Asif Rasheed Sahab

--I have been very close to the members of Tablighi Jammat. As stated earlier, I really appreciate the basic training they provide.

--Not only Pakistanis, but I have been close to the Tablighis of the African, Arab, European and far east regions.

--I have been listening to their lectures in gatherings and mosques. Again, I appreciate the basic knowledge of Islam they provide.

Let me explain to you that there is nothing wrong with Tablighi Jammat at low and medium levels. The games are played from the uppermost levels. The common Tablighis can't know about these games.

I would request you to answer my question of the earlier post.

"If not Tablighi Jammat, then who else persuaded the foreign Muslims to join American backed jihad of Afghanistan? If the job was not done by Tablighi Jammat, then please mention the names of those organziations who collected the Muslim youths from abroad."

• "If not Tablighi Jammat, then who else persuaded the foreign Muslims to join American backed jihad of Afghanistan? If the job was not done by Tablighi Jammat, then please mention the names of those organziations who collected the Muslim youths from abroad."

Janab Hussain Farooqui Sahab,

As I have no ideas about any such organization who collected the Muslim youths from abroad to join American backed jihad of Afghanistan so I can't tell you the names of them. But I am related with TJ and I know Moulana Jamshid, and Haji Abdul Wahab personaly but was not able to meet Moulana Saad and Moulana Zubair as Indian embasy rejected my visa application. I have personaly translated the Biyan of Molana Ahsan-ul-hag in Germany/stuttgart in German language. I have been several time in duesbury and Raiwind I can assure you that TJ never collected the Muslim youths from abroad to join American backed jihad of Afghanistan.

There were some persons with wrong intention and used the name of TJ.

Now you should also answer my question and tell me the names of the players of TJ in uppermost levels who are playing these games?

کوئی ثبوت بھی تو دیں ۔ کوئی بیان کوئی تقریر بھی پوسٹ کریں ۔ یا اویں ہی ائیں بائیں شائیں مارتے رہیں گیں ؟

کیا یہ کام ہندوستان کے مولانا سعد کا ہے یا مولانا زبیر کاَ؟

• It has become common practice to talk in sweeping generalizations. Accusations against TJ also come in this category and are certainly without any justification.

But why we tend to protest only when such generalized accusations are hurled against the groups that we belong to when we ourselves use similarly generalized accusations against those whom we do not like?

• Adonis Bahi,

Aik tir se do shikar?

Mostly I speak against two king familes of Pakistan and avoid to speak against the democaratic parties of Pakistan.

Bahi Jan, siysat main yehi hota he. Jab ke Haqiqat bhi yehi he ke pechle kai saloon se Pakistan age nahi barh sakta kion ke do Khandan barian laga kar mulk-o-qoum ko loot rahe hain!!!

• لگتا ہے آپ کے پاس حقیقت کے تعین کے لیۓ کئی پیمانے ہیں

گزارش ہے کہ باقی سب کے لئیے بھی وہی پیمانہ استعمال کیجیے جو آپ تبلیغی جماعت پر لگنے والے الزامات کے لئیے کرتے ہیں