Nawaz Must Peform Positively As He Did In His First Regime

• Benazir's 20 months regime following Zia's regime was a big failure. The local investors who suffered from a heavy setback as a result of Bhutto's nationalization policy could not be put back on the track of progress and development by Gen. Zia's regim. The regime of Nawaz then brought a new light of hope in Pakistan. The most remarkable accomplishment was successful restoration of the businessmen’s confidence to start up again with the highest degree of motivation. New public limited companies were coming up in the stock market. Foreign investors of both Pakistani origin and other origins were taking keen interest for investments in Pakistan. New development projects were also underway. The first regime of Nawaz Shariff appeared like a golden period of the Pakistani history. His untimely dismissal by the CIA backed agent G.I. Khan was heavily condemned by masses all over Pakistan.

In the 2nd. regime, Nawaz Shariff seemed to be just a follower of the policies dictated by the American masters. The people of Pakistan were expecting the restoration of the golden period of his first regime. But the 2nd. regime was a total failure in all major issues like of Kargil, foreign currency accounts, qarz utaro mulk sanwaro scheme,,etc..His unwanted interruption in the affairs of the army then finally resulted into his dismissal.

At present, Shariff Brothers have resorted to filthy games in politics. They seem to be heavily bribing media, ex-servicemen and judiciary for their political gains.

Instead of playing filthy games in politics, they must establish themselves in politics by performing good things as they did in the first regime of their government.

• At present, Shariff Brothers have resorted to filthy games in politics. They seem to be heavily bribing media, ex-servicemen and judiciary for their political gains.

May we also ask you the proof of your unsubstantiated and wild claims or is it just your personal opinion.

• @HF Bro,

What are you talking about? Nawaz's second term would be in Ankara. :)

• Things are too evident to be denied. They must resotore their political attitude of their first regime. That will make them our national heroes. There is a big gap for good politicians in our politics. I myself became an admirer of Nawaz in his first regime. I was among those who condemned the CIA stooge Ghulam Ishaq Khan for his extremely inadequate action. In his first regime, he was bold and brave also. He protected Agha Hasan Abidi against the possible excesses of the Jewish backed Western lobby.

• This post is deleted!