Pakistan Tehreek Insaf To Announce Education Policy Tomorrow

• I have been waiting for this for a while now and finally we get to see the education policy of PTI.

Education needs major reforms and I am looking forward to reforms PTI is presenting for Education.

^^

• It is great that PTI trying hard to come up with policies. it is sad to see that Media did not play its role to project this type of work.

There may be fault in policies and scope of refinement. But atleast we know which direction PTI is going to take us. PML-N should come up with proper policies and directions also. PPP is a hopeless case so i wont care.

• @ justhuman

PML-N should come up with proper policies and directions also

مسلم لیگ نواز باتیں نہیں کام کرتی ہے ، یہ خیالی پولیسی بنانا تحریک انصاف ہی کو مبارک ہو

• ^^^What did Nawaz League do in the last 5 years in Punjab regarding education, other than wasting billions of public money on cheap publicity stunts like FOUR Danish schools (while THOUSANDS of government schools are in dire conditions), and more stunts like laptops and 3-month internships at the end of their term due to fear of IK?

How can effective work is possible without policy and planing?

• Judging from the rudeness and arrogance of PTI flock, Education and PTI seem to be incompatible.

• اسد فہیم

مسلم لیگ نواز باتیں نہیں کام کرتی ہے ، یہ خیالی پولیسی بنانا تحریک انصاف ہی کو مبارک ہو

کیوں نہ آج آپ تعلیم کے حوالے سے نواز لیگ نے جو "کام" پچھلے ٥ سال میں کے ہیں ان کے بارے میں بتایں؟؟ اور کچھ نتائج کے بارے میں بتائیں

• Does any party have an education plan to "reform" those Pakistanis, who have adopted takfiri philosophy and don't hesitate to kill innocent ?

• @ASad Fahim

As a Pakistani , it is our right to know the direction and policies of major parties..

PML-N , i agree, did performed some work like Danish Schools , Laptop distribution etc in field of education. But everything was direction less and based on sudden decisions instead of concrete policy.

While PML-N has a vital chance to win next time .You must care about the directions and policies for future instead of defending them .

• PTI already have announced 6 policies till now. Education would be the 7th policy announced by PTI.

1.Energy

2.Economic

3.Health

4.Local Government

5.Youth

6.Anti-Corruption

7.Education

**One can access and read all the policies on PTI website (insaf.pk)

This really is a new thing in politics. No other party has such detailed policies.**

• Even if, like PTI's energy policy, the education policy also turns out to be a xerox copy of a presentation given by Humayun Akhtar or someone else, it will still be a great step.

It will prove that PTI is so concerned about the country that it takes good ideas whoever's ideas these are and does not even acknowledge the source as doing so would validate Intellectual Property Rights which is a status-quo idea and thus rejected by SoooSooonami !!!

• PTI win only one seat in its life time have seven policies till now, why not announce their manifesto and put all these policies in it.

This reminds me my collage teacher who once told us that he is preparing budget for everything at home.

Utility bill budget

Grocery budget

Travelling and fuel budget

School expense budget

Stationery and books budget (he added that he is giving pencils to his children as per budget)

Even children’s pocket money budget

I think he must be adviser of PTI now a days :) :)

• Bhai there should be separate policy about TAX COLLECTION.

• "PTI already have announced 6 policies till now. Education would be the 7th policy announced by PTI."

Before going into any other policy stuff, PTI should announce its election policy. Are they going to contest elections or boycott as usual?

• @SAF03: Manifesto will be based on these policies. Manifesto will be announced on 23rd March, 2013 at Minar-e-Pakistan Lahore. PML-N should get ready to copy paste the manifesto. :)

@juttjee420: Economic Policy has some points about Tax Collection in it. But I am sure PTI would be working on Tax Collection Policy too.

@Gujjar: Yes. Will Contest.

• are they going to abolish quota system?

• So, people are now going to vote based on the manifesto of a party? You gotta be kidding!

People of subcontinent vote on the basis of religion, ethnicity, cast, bradri, ideology, or personality, but never the manifesto. Even people who vote for a particular party, in reality, they are voting for the party leader; for instance, Nawaz, Zardari, IK, Fazl, Altaf etc.

Asghar Khan didn't win a single seat in 88. Afterwards, in an interview, he told a reporter that he was puzzled why his lost because his party manifesto was the best compared to all others. The sad thing is that the poor guy actually believed in manifestos!

• شاہی خاندان کے پچاریوں ۔ تبدیلی ائے گی نہیں تبدیلی ا چکی ہے ۔ تم اس تبدیلی کا ساتھ دو جو تم نہ چاہتے ہوئے غیر ارادی طور پر دے بھی رہے ہو اور یہ ایک اچھی بات ہے ۔ لیکن اگر تم اپنے اپنے شاہی خاندانوں کی پوجا پاٹ میں لگے رہو کے تو جو ایک نیا پاکستان بننے جا رہا ہے اس میں تمھارا کوئی حصہ نہیں ہو گا ۔۔۔۔

لہاذا او مل کر ایک نیا پاکستان بنائیں ۔ گندی اور مفاد پرستی کی سیاست جائے بھاڑ میں ۔

• Each Pakistani child would study in Beacon House: my vote is for PTI