Naya Pakistan InshaAllah - PTI Anthem

• Post photoshopped (funny stuff in civilty) in HUMOR section. You can make a separate thread. - Admin

• @tsunami

Why isn't there a video? I truly think people would be thrilled to see not only Imran but also his "dream team" that he would utilize or mobilize to bring change to Pakistan. You know from my previous posts that I'm a big fan of Wasi Zafar. :-)

Joke aside, if there is going to be a video, IK needs to be very careful who he includes in that video; we certainly don't want some key characters of the video jumping ships in the upcoming days.

• Work on the video is in progress.

IKs team is me the youth, Waleed Iqbal, Asad Umer, Azeem Ibrahim..

Look at the bright side, get yourself out of the hole. PTI is the only hope.

Not the people who have just ruined solar lamps worth 18 crores.

• The video should atleast include two Azam's; Azam Swati and Ahmq-A-Azam.

• Azam Swati ofcoure, lekin nawaz sharif in PTI video?

• The general public is tired of motivational slogans, songs and anthems. The time has already been delayed for a real action. If some leader does not take a timely action then Allah's system of nature will take an action by itself.

• Wo saari batain theek hain but appreciate the effort atleast.

Its a beautiful song.

• Ok, it's a good song; however, Jamaat-e-Islami would have swept all elections had it been about the songs and anthems.

• What happened to the previous song?

nach majajan nach?

• ^^

Wo capt safdar ne request kee hai k main apne ghar main chalaya karun ga. CD use de dee hai.

Please dont poke around unnecessarily. Serves no purpose.

• @Arain

This song is going to make grounds for our election campaign IA.

I know a few more songs being worked upon which are quite good too.

• lol

aap to khafa hi ho gayay

lets talk about the other

jut charhya kachehri balay bhi balay

• That was already played in 97 when Mian sb took oath :)

• how about

bheega bheega sa december hay?

• Hahahaa. :))

• I fail to understand why my post got axed by Admin as it was very much relevant to the topic of this thread,all those illustrations that I had posted were from famous & well respected illustrators & some of them had even been printed in newspapers.I didn't found them offensive or vulgar either. Throughout the world including civilized societies Political Cartoons appear on main pages of newspapers that depicts current affairs issues on daily basis.

Those illustrations that I had posted simply depicted that Music Concert Uturn Khan is trying to bring 'INQILAAB' in Pakistan by singing songs.

Political illustrations go hand in hand with Politics,so its unfortunate that my post needlessly got deleted.Am posting the links here for users to decide if they're offensive or irrelevant to topic.

Illustration 1

Illustration 2

Illustration 3

• @ Doctor

I found the picture quite funny. I'm not sure about the reason for removing them.

• If they really had been removed the links would haveen removed as well. Do you not realise that Admin has the ultimate say in what appears on the forum? Uour posting is a privelege and not a right!!!!!!

• سب دوستوں کو سلام

واقعی ایک نیا پاکستان وجود میں آ رہا ہے اور اسکے شواہد آنے والے انتخابات کے نتائج فراہم کر دیں گے

نواز شریف کے طرز سیاست سے اختلاف کے باوجود یہ ایک حقیقت ہے کہ

پاکستان کی سیاست جو گزشتہ چار دھائیوں سے بھٹو اور اسکے مخالفین میں تقسیم تھی اب نیا رخ اختیار کر چکی ہے

اب پاکستان کی سیاست نواز شریف اور اسکے مخالفین میں واضح طور پر تقسیم ہے

ایک طرف نواز شریف ہے تو دوسری طرف اسکا مقابلہ کرنے کے لیے تمام سیاسی اور غیر سیاسی قوتیں بشمول بابا نیازی، شیخ رشید، پیر معجزے شاہ آف لندن، زرداری بیماری، چوہدری برادران اور اسٹبلشمنٹ کا میڈیا گروپ ہاتھ میں ہاتھ ڈالے کھڑا ہے

صرف یہی نہیں بلکہ نواز شریف کو نقصان پہنچانے کے کینیڈا سے بالکل ڈبّہ پیک شیخ الاسلام کو پاکستان درآمد کیا گیا اور اس پر اربوں روپیہ پانی کی طرح بہایا گیا لیکن سپریم کورٹ نے اسکا منہ کالا کرکے نہ صرف اسکی اوقات کھول کر رکھ دی بلکہ اسکا شو بھی فلاپ کر دیا اور سب دیکھ سکتے ہیں کہ وہ کہاں اور کس کے ساتھ کھڑا ہے؟

آخر ان سب سیاسی پارٹیوں اور اسٹبلشمنٹ کے ایجنٹوں کو کس چیز کا خوف ہے جو بھانت بھانت کی بولیاں بولنے والے سب نواز شریف کے خلاف اکٹھے ہو گئے ہیں؟

کیوں الیکشن قریب آتے دیکھکر انکی راتوں کی نیند اور دن کا سکون تباہ ہوگیا ہے؟

کچھ تو ہے جس نے سونامی اور بدنامی اور انقلاب اور عذاب کو ہاتھوں میں ہاتھ ڈالنے پر مجبور کر دیا ہے