Has PMLn lost shia vote bank?

• After Hazara killings the relation of PMLn with Lej was highlighted by the media.

Has this dented their shia vote bank...

your opinion???

• انقلابیوں کی کتنی معصوم معصوم خواہشیں ہیں؟

نواز شریف سارے پاکستان کے ووٹوں سے بھی ہاتھ دھو بیٹھے بابا نیازی تب بھی اقتدار میں نہیں آئے گا

:) :) :wink: :wink; :) :)

• ^^^I think yes, and they have alienated a large population of Brelvi vote due to their rabid opposition to Qadri (logical opposition would be fine - but their opposition was RABID).

I personally know of one friend who was a voter of PMLN. After the episode of Qaddri, I was surprised to know he started opposing PMLN and sympathizing with PTI. This was because he from that sect and considered Qadri a religious scholar.

• ڈاکٹر صاحب

ذرا چرس پہ ہت ہولا رکھیں

ورنہ آپکو شیعہ ووٹ بنک کے ساتھ

اور کافی ووٹ بنک نظر آنے شروع

ہو جایںگے۔۔۔

بھائی میرے جہاں تک پنجاب کی بات ہے

تو یہاں نہ تو کوئی سنی ووٹ بنک ہے اور نہ کوئی

شیعہ ووٹ بنک

یہاں صرف برادری اور دھڑا ووٹ بنک ہے اگر

یقین نہ آے توگوجرانولہ میں خرم دستگیر کے ووٹروں

سےجا کر پوچھ لینا کہ وہ شیعہ ہونے کے باوجود خرم

دستگیر کو ووٹ کیوں کریں گے

• All gone to PTI. Imran Khan got all the Shia vote by naming LeJ in his press conference.

• @PADS

I think you may be true in some cases but at large this is big factor, I am not authority like you but know about SGD division. If PMLN candidate is Shia and PPP is Sunni, Vote automatically reverse.

Just one real example, Mr. Rabnawaz Lahri ex tehsil Nazim of Sahiwal SGD, he is very good and hard working politician, he applied for ticket but PML(N) only open this seat and hidden support him due to his sect, as he is SHIA.

He was runner up in last election, he refused the ticket of PPP because he know if he accept this, then only Shia vote he can get as PPP has very limited votes in this constituency ( not more than 8~10K)

This is fact and anyone can check.

So some time we must develop courage to accept the truth, if not than results will compel us to accept the truth.

To accept the drawbacks always create new suggestion to coup the problem.

• ‎ذرا چرس پہ ہت ہولا رکھیں

پروفیسر صاحب ۔

مجھے تو چرسی نہیں بلکہ زھنی بیمار لگتے ہیں جس کے دماغ میں بس فرقہ واریت بھری ہوئی ہے ۔

پاکستان میں اور پی کے پی پر فرقہ واریت پھیلانے والے پر لعنت ۔۔۔۔

• I second Mr. Asif Rashid.

Only few weeks are left for another

dama dum mast qlandar

• dama dum mast qlandar

Behave like a grown up Joginder Singh.

• تیری بنیاد میں ہی کچھ کمی ہے

تواک مکھی جوگوبرمیں پھنسی ہے

بدلتا جا تو چاہے بھیس کتنے

حقیقت میں تو بس اک مولوی ہے

• Relevent, meaningful and balanced.... very well said.

• @ professor dhmaki

braderi vote bank is the way normally, but with events which ahve taken place in recent weeks...the shia of pakistan have become very sensitive...

its the massive killings with mordern media effect...

@ Asif...if someone condems the killers of hazara's the terrorist groups like lasjker jhangvi...that is promoting secretanism by your standards...

BUt bro the real thing is you have a soft corner for the terrorists and their aqeeda!!!!!

• چرسی اور دماغی مریض کبھی وہابی ۔ کبھی دیوبندی کبھی شیعہ سنی کی بات کرنے والا اب عقیدے کی بات کر رہا ہے تم جیسے لوگ سیاست میں فرقہ واریت شامل کرنے والے اور انسانوں میں نفرتیں پیدا کرنے والے ہیں ۔ میں نے کسی کے عقیدے کے خلاف کبھی کوئی بات نہیں کی لیکن نفرت اور فرقہ واریت کی سوچ رکھنے والا بجائے شرمندہ ہونے کے الزام تراشی پر اتر ایا ہے ۔۔۔۔

بھائی نفرت اور بے شرمی کی بھی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔

• @ asif rasheed

1. by calling me charsi etc....you are showing just your class..i will not resort to that level

2. and you dont condem the killers... you dont want to name them (just like our politicians), and try to stop people naming them..

3. and these killings are done cuz of a aqeeda not for some personal grudge..so why should one not discuss that...or shall we become shuttarmugh

• murderes aur unke supporters peh allah ki lanat

• چرسی میں نے نہیں پروفیسر صاحب نے تمھیں کہا ہے ۔ میں تو بس ان کی ہاں میں ہاں ملا رہا ہوں ۔

• murderes aur unke supporters peh allah ki lanat

چرسی چل ا میں بھی بولتا ہوں اور تو بھی بول ۔

قاتلوں اور ان کی حامیوں پر لعنت ہو اور فرقہ واریت اور نفرت پھیلانے والے پر بھی لعنت ہو ۔۔۔

• @ asif

you think i post these things cuz of some secretarian thing..

but i can assure you ...i whould do the same if the roles were reversed..its not cuz of some hatred..as i have told you before i have deobandi and brelvi family

• and firqa wariat to qatil phehla rahay hain...

and surely anyone instigating violance on secretarian basis...us peh allah ki lanat...

• but one has also got to discuss things and find aswers

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.