PML-N better than PPP - Proven by Numbers

• https://twitter.com/SaadMWaraich/status/307758367789686784

Units owned by PML-N, PPP leaders found stealing gas

The price of gas being stolen through meters belonging to the furnace of the PPP leader came to Rs50 million per month and that of the PML-N MNA’s family to Rs2.5 million, the official alleged.

http://dawn.com/2013/03/02/units-owned-by-pml-n-ppp-leaders-found-stealing-gas/

• کہاں پانچ کروڑ اور کہاں پچیس لاکھ

کتھے مہر علی کتھے تیری ثنا ..............

• دونوں ہی حرامزادے چور ہیں اور ہٹ دھرمی کی انتہا تو دیکھو

how it is being justified in this thread.

• PML-N MNA’s family.. Must be something like Chacha's sister's khala's cousin's son,they had to connect it to PML somehow.

PTI's Jehanghir Tareen name is also included in loans writeoff list.He is also relative of PPP's governor Ahmed Mehmood,being family member doesn't mean Jehanghir Tareen should be held accountable for Ahmed Mehmood's crimes or vice versa.

Heavy fine should be imposed on all utility thieves as eventually honest consumers have to bear the cost of these 'line loses & thefts'

• حرامزدہ absconder is hiding in London,these few millions are peanuts compared to Billions of rupees loss that friggin' killer and criminal gang is causing to Karachi & economy each day. Business is moving out of Karachi due to insecurity, violence & killings. Police and Rangers in their press-conference clearly pointed out that absconder حرامزدہ's criminal gang is directly involved in recent sectarian killings.

• JI's so-called men-of-self-righteousness are as much sickos as these no-more-than-stain-on-the-ground PMLN scums. Two sides of the same coin.

• Oh Doctor,

The same blah and sh!t, nothing unusual from you. You are some sick man yourself, you came out to justifying some PMLN powermoneywhore.

• Given the sweet time you are taking to respond, you must be assembling your usual sh!tfilled paragraphs of nonsense. C'mon buddy, man to man, I can take you down as a sack of wheat in no time. Show me your next card, baby.

• Doctor Shb,

Just FYI..

Gas Theft: PPP, PML-N lawmakers’ factories raided

The petroleum ministry has launched a crackdown on ‘influential gas thieves’ before the setting up of a caretaker government.

Raids were carried out on the mills of recently-elected PPP Punjab vice president Azizur Rehman Chan and PML-N MNA Roheel Ashghar Shaikh on the instructions of MD Sui Northern Pipelines Engineer Arif Hameed.

According to sources, the meters of the heavy steel industrial units, situated on Bund Road, have been sealed and submitted to laboratories.

SNGPL sources said both influential persons were involved in large scale theft of gas. Three industrial gas meters were taken into custody from Chan.

Sources said that gas amounting to Rs40 million per month was being stolen from these meters. Two industrial meters were taken into custody from the steel mills of Shaikh’s son.

The mill was stealing gas amounting to Rs2.5 million per month.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/514202/gas-theft-ppp-pml-n-lawmakers-factories-raided/

• Doctr Shb,

You mind sharing the loan write-off list with us with JKT name?

• State Bank had quietly allowed commercial banks to write off non-performing loans estimated at Rs54 billion under a scheme introduced by former president Pervez Musharraf.

Soon after the Oct 2002 general election, then finance minister Shaukat Aziz and his financial team at the SBP had approved the loan write-off scheme to ease financial burden on business concerns owned by some leaders of the ruling party of that time

On Wednesday, the voluminous report in 20 iron boxes was unsealed in the open court and three sets of volume I to II, along with a supplementary paper book, were taken out for perusal of the judges.

http://dawn.com/2013/02/21/sc-makes-loan-write-off-investigation-report-public/

Sen Haroon Akhtar & Jehangir Tareen sugar mill's loan markup was written off during Mush's time.

• ملک کے عوام محکومیت کے لیے

ملک کی دولت قرضے معاف کرنے کے لیے

پاکستان زندہ باد

• RQ

What made u think that your gibberish babbling merited a response. If u want sh!tfilled paragraphs about criminal gang,it takes time compiling..Those deranged serial killers can pull the trigger within a blink of an eye,kill an innocent person and flee inside their ratholes like a coward rat,but exposing them takes time,be patient,sit tight & keep watching this space.In the meantime,reread my comment again..

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/pml-n-better-than-ppp-proven-by-numbers?replies=11#post-440477

• کہاں ایک سو انیس ارب اور کہاں پانچ کروڑ .

اے گستاخ اکھیاں کتھے جا لڑیاں .........

http://www.brecorder.com/taxation/181:pakistan/1267228:tax-evasion-fto-to-move-against-malik-riaz-arsalan/?date=2012-12-12

• adeel ayub

But a farmer would be harassed and threatened if he defaults on a meagre loan or Banks would send gundas to car loan consumers if they miss monthly installments..

• @DOC

What made u think that your gibberish babbling merited a response. If u want sh!tfilled paragraphs about criminal gang,it takes time compiling..Those deranged serial killers can pull the trigger within a blink of an eye,kill an innocent person and flee inside their ratholes like a coward rat,but exposing them takes time,be patient,sit tight & keep watching this space.In the meantime,reread my comment again..

Oh my, so you have confessed that it takes you time to concoct and fabricate stories. I know it is way too much work; you do research, analyze, write and edit all your stories, aren't you cut&paste master. You must be tired by now. Go to sleep, it may do something good for your lower IQ brain. All you crap consists of target killing, bhatta, bori bund lashain, I have never seen any intelligent thing comes out of you, You JI Gonescum. To me you are nothing more than a stain on sidewalk.

• Doctor Plz the list with JKT name, no irrelevant stuff plz.. and I am sure you you understand your WORD only is not enough

• Anyways Good Luck defending "Gas Chors"... unfortunatly as it turned out it was him and his son direcly involved,,, no uncle, chacha, bhatija..

• RQ

There u go,you have proven me right that posting brainfart doesn't take time,whereas posting about target killing, bhatta, bori bund lashain(and all the other crap your beloved criminal gang is synonymous and associated with) does take time.