Karachi bomb blast kills at least 45

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21649412

At 25 dead and dozens injured.

Let us see how media and authorities spin and twist. It is deplorable act and the perpetrators should be condemned but the problem is who will investigate and identify the killers? Sinister forces are already engaged in sar zameen for most of these bombings.

The usual scenario unfolds like this.

1. It was probably a suicide bomber

2. It was probably a booby trapped parked car

3. It was a revenge killing

4. No one really knows the killers.

First and foremost blame rests squarely with incompetent authorities. But the media will defelect this blame and harp on terrorism-ipso facto

• @AR bahi

You seem to have started cyber jihad on Sunday morning empty stomach. Why don't you go to nearest Jewish chain, Wegmans, get some choclate croissant and caffe latte and then spread love for Jews.

• Another scenario that unfolds is that some crackpot like Shirazi picks up the phone and "claims" resposnisbility and then the drama starts gaining momentum.

• @AR bahi

Crackpots like me don't blow people to appease God. There will be legit chain of command that will accept the authority and then your mission will start to spin it. But today you started little before you are tasked too. I don't understand when you believe Shais are Kafir why you deplore and condemn such acts? You should celebrate.

• "I don't understand when you believe Shais are Kafir why you deplore and condemn such acts? You should celebrate."

Even a Kafir's life is precious and need to be protected as he has potential to be a Believer. If it was celebration as your warped mind thinks then there wouldnt have been Kafirs around. More then 1000 years of rule was enough to make them dissappear. They would have been extinct like the Red Indians.

• We have had countless attacks similar to this one in the past but authorities failed to capture a single culprit; one must admire the sheer incompetence of of our law enforcement authorities. Every time we hear that DNA tests are being conducted but these morons don't know that a DNA result is compared against a database, which they don't have.

ISI busy wire-tapping politicians, and Rehman Malik at the helm of interior ministry, what else could be expected of them.

• @AR Bahi

That's good to know how valuable life is in your eyes. Would you condemn LeJ for sectarian killings? Also, I was being sarcastic when I said you deem shias Kafir. You didn't rebuttle that thought so can I assume it wasn't just sarcasam - it's reality?

• All the government hierarchy including federal ministers is attending sharmila engagement party at mohatta palace and tommorow they will blame Punjab for nurturing Lej.

Today our BATMAN interior minister faxed 534 accused list to Punjab Govt. No one dared to ask him where was this list when hazaras and shias were slaughtered in mustong, quetta, lulusar, and Karachi????

• Yes, it's true. According to Geo, the police was indeed guarding Sharmila Farooqui engagement party at the time the explosion took place. We can take a huge sigh of relief that at least that event wasn't disturbed with one of these "minor" hiccups.

• ایم کیو ایم اور پی پی پی کا ہنی مون ختم ہو تو کوئی شہریوں کی حفاظت کی طرف توجہ دے

پانچ سال سے دلہن اور دلہا کو ٹارکٹ کلنگ کرکے اور لاشیں بوری میں بند کرکے سلامی دی جا رہی ہے

ہر دوسرے دن دلہن روٹھ کر دوبئی جا کر بیٹھ جاتی ہے اور پھر دلہا سرکاری دورے کے بہانے دلہن کے پاؤں پکڑنے پہنچ جاتا ہے

شوشل ویلفیئر پر پل کر جوان ہونے والی دلہن اور ملک لوٹ پر غیر ملکی اکاونٹس بھرنے والے دلہے کے نخرے ہی ختم ہونے میں آ رہے ہیں

شہر میں تباہی مچی ہے تو کیا؟ انہیں اپنے ہنی مون سے غرض ہے

• @Arian 71 Saab

I agree it's all Sharmila's fault?

How about blaming Hazarat Abu Bakar for not waiting for Hazrat Ali to sort out caliphate issues after the demise of Holy Prophet or blaming Hazrat Ali for never ending power aspirations?

• No sunni (wahabi, deobandi or barelvi) believes in this false claim of (NAOOZ-O-BILLAH) HAZRAT ALI(RA) having these metrialistic aspirations.

For us he is one of the TEN fortunate people who were told in their LIVES that they only belong to Jannah!

• @AA Saab

Of course he will along with Yadeed's dad, Maviah. But that didn't seem to be enough for them. They all were trying to be Khalifa in this mortal world. The breadcrum of this blast can be traced to the sequence in which they got power.

• No Shirazi shaheb, I wouldn't dare blaming even a sahabi, let alone Asharah Mubasharah. :-)

Adeel Saheb, I know that it's off topic but I was trying to find a reference to Asharah Mubasharah in Quran, but couldn't. Could you or anyone else help me out a little?

• Can someone explain to me how can shias be declared kafir

Shia's kalma لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰهِؕ

Sunni's kalma لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰهِؕ

• @Arian71 Saab

I apologize, sunnis are very peaceful - the true do no harm religious group. All these sequence of blasts for last 1500 years are just a coincidents.

• Arain71

Its not in Quran and Shias reject it.

Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd:

AbdurRahman ibn al-Akhnas said that when he was in the mosque, a man mentioned Ali (may Allah be pleased with him). So Sa'id ibn Zayd got up and said: I bear witness to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) that I heard him say: Ten persons will go to Paradise: The Prophet (peace be upon him) will go to Paradise, AbuBakr will go to Paradise, Umar will go to Paradise, Uthman will go to Paradise, Ali will go to Paradise, Talhah will go to Paradise: az-Zubayr ibn al-Awwam will go to paradise, Sa'd ibn Malik will go to Paradise, and AbdurRahman ibn Awf will go to Paradise. If I wish, I can mention the tenth. The People asked: Who is he: So he kept silence. The again asked: Who is he: He replied: He is Sa'id ibn Zayd.

—Collected by Abu Dawood, Sunan Abu Dawood

Abdul Rahman bin Awf said: The prophet (s) said: Abu Bakr in Paradise, Omar in Paradise, 'Uthman in Paradise, Ali in Paradise, Talha in Paradise, al- Zubair (bin al-'Awwam) in Paradise, AbdulRahman bin`Awf in Paradise, Saad (bin Abi Waqqass) in Paradise, Saeed (bin Zaid), and abu 'Ubaida bin al- Jarrah in Paradise."

• Im no one to decide about these great persons. You are on your own on this matter, Mr. Shirazi.

• @AA Saab

First let's decide if that was a political dispute or religious?

• کمال ہے یار

لبرل ازم کا ایک ماما سب کو اصل ٹوپک سے ہٹا کر مذہبی بحث کی طرف لے آیا ہے اور سب بے وقوف بنے اسکو دلائل سے قائل کرنے لگ گئے ہیں

یاد رکھیں - لبرل ازم کے یہ مامے کبھی دلیل سے قائل نہیں ہوتے ہیں اور انکا کام بھی مذھب پر تنقید کرنا ہے

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.