9 mna and 13 mpa of pMLn to join PTI...dunya news reporting

• 9 Mna and 13 Mpa from n-league will join PTI on 23 March.

Dunya news has reported.

• 23rd March, MNA and MPA?

and from N-League, isn't N-League is the worst thing on Planet? how come its members be any good???

• Inhain kaha tha caretaker ka intizar kar lo phir bharkain marna. Caretaker anay ke saath hi kiya kiya honay wala hai yeh dekh in ko stroke ki no ho jaye mujhay to is baat kar dar hai.

• @ khanamer

itna ghussa?? take easy prah

• drgulkhan

excuse me?

i am just asking how come any one be MNA and/or MPA on 23rd March? because assemblies suppose to be dissolved on 16 March!!!

a 2ndly, isn't it is PTI which is propagating that the worst thing ever happened to Pakistan is N-League and bla bla bla, and now you so excited to get some members of the same evil party in yours???

• drgulkhan

excuse me?

i am just asking how come any one be MNA and/or MPA on 23rd March? because assemblies suppose to be dissolved on 16 March!!!

a 2ndly, isn't it is PTI which is propagating that the worst thing ever happened to Pakistan is N-League and bla bla bla, and now you so excited to get some members of the same evil party in yours???

• Even if 19 MNAs from other parties join PTI,they won't be able to save Imran from humiliation on election day.. Pity Tehreek should cook up some excuse in advance for their humiliation on election day..

• @ doctor

you must be rehman malik type doctor...

Imran haq aur sach keliay larta rahay ghay....

woh power keliay nahi lar raha...

@ khanamer

ghussay main dubbel post kardi aap nain

• Obviously by accepting 9 MNA and MPAs and ditching his old party stalwarts who have been supporting him for last 16 yrs,he isn't doing power politics..

• @Doctor,

Do you think PTI have any plans to contest elections, if am not mistaken, the last date of submitting any missing information to EC is 15 or 16 March, and PTI have not managed to complete its elections process, which BTW started in December or Late November last year... remember after election of the UCs, there is elections of DPs and then the higher ups, so far they have reached DP level and that is not in all Pakistan....

With the history of PTI, and with there recent love with TuQ, they are all set to boycott the elections to save themselves the humiliation and keep themselves alive in the street politics, because if PTI looses this election, they will resort to rigging allegation ( as they are being doing in the intra party elections) and then will start the unrest movements in the Pakistan... these two would be the only options PTI will have to stay alive...

• @ khanamer

all the kammi's of the royal families will be rewarded if election results are good for royal families.

Keep working hard gus.

• Trolls working for British royal family Tyrian Khan & Co would be humiliated on election day.Just like Jawaid Hashmi's house was attacked during intra party election in Multan,all these shocked trolls would be banging their heads on Bani Gala place's main gate once general election's results are announced.

• Kammis of Raiwind are so angry at this news that they can't stop frothing at the mouth.

Abhi to vafadari ke imtihan aur bhi hain!

• Why PTI supporters who rightly think lotaism should be discouraged are promoting lotaism and showing it as an indicator of their popularity.

• ^^^Ham karain tu lotaism, tum karo to siasiat? Munafiq League Murdabad!!!

BTW, PTI is now an institution with intra-party elections. Anybody has to rise through these elections.

Not like PMLN giving tickets to any corrupt lotaa just for a seat.

• All these will be rejected by Imran khan, because they did not participated in intraparty elections so tickets cannot be given to them.

so i believe these 9 MNAs and 13 MPAs will only participate as voters in General elections to vote to PTI candidate.

• This post is deleted!

• FINE INSAF

Didn't PTI revived Lotaism after 30 Oct rally, before that, most of these electables were wandering, wanting to be picked up but neither N-League nor PPP were offering them anything... and then came the dry-cleaning plants and game of gathering Lotas started...

Now you and your other pals can abuse me as much as they can, but this is the fact that IK revived Lotaism in Politics of Pakistan...

• ^^^Bhai, you are only wrong.

PMLN started committing textbook lotaism by bribing Q-league elected members in Punjab Assembly. The forward bloc lota group is what sustained Punjab Government after having liaison with PPP for the first 3 years.

So don't blame PTI. You must have heard: Chor chori se jaye heera pheeri se na jaye. Noon-league is a party BORN out of lotaism. It can't move away from traditional politics. It is born out of it. Do you know Asghar Khan case?

As far as PTI, by definition anybody coming to it can't be a lota as it is a party neither in power nor in the assembly. And now PTI is the ONLY party to erect a genuine merit based system for people to rise in the party and get tickets. NO other party can do that.

• Before imran khan started taking all these lotas and ex musharaf supporters, we actually had a CHANGE! and these status quo people where insignificant. but they brought imran in the pic and bingo!! the situation changed. All of a sudden everyone, be it pmln, ppp or pti, is after people like kasuri, Amir moqam, Tareen, chattas, legharis etc etc. So there is no doubt, that imran with the help of establishment is here to only keep the status quo! shame on you imran khan, I always knew you will go to any extend, when faced with failure!!

This time for a 'CHANGE'! i'll support continuation of the democratic system! something which the establishment didn't let happen for the last 65 years!!!

Enough with, establishment supported people like IMRAN KHAN!