Imran Khan & Article 62 and 63

• پاکستانی ائین کے آرٹکل باسٹھ اور تریسٹھ کے تحت صرف وہی شخص انتخابات میں حصہ لینے کا اہل ہے جو ان آرٹیکلز میں دی گئی شرائط پر پورا اترتا ہو

عمران خان کے خلاف لاس اینجلس کی عدالت کا واضح فیصلہ موجود ہے کہ عمران خان ایک ناجائز بچی کا باپ ہے

Los Angeles superior court commissioner Anthony Jones ruled on Tuesday that Khan is the legal father of his ex-lover's child. He issued the default judgment after Khan refused to take a blood test for a genetic determination of paternity and his attorneys failed to show up for the court proceeding.**

The paternity suit was filed by Sita White, who lives in Beverly Hills, on behalf of her daughter Tyrian Jade, who was born on June 15, 1992.

http://www.rediff.com/news/aug/15imran.htm

Imran Khan was declared the father of Tyrian after a paternity test. Sita White, daughter of millionaire Lord Hull, claimed before a California court that she had a long affair with Khan and that Tyrian had been conceived during a bout of passion in 1991. She claimed Khan wanted her to have an abortion once he found he was going to be the father of a girl saying, "She cannot play cricket."**

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore-times/Born-by-starlight/articleshow/682152.cms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgDJxhQngZo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxga25xdtw0

عمران خان نے نہ تو کبھی لاس اینجلس کورٹ کے اس فیصلے کو چیلج کیا ہے اور نہ ہی اسکے خلاف کبھی کوئی اپیل کی ہے

عمران خان کی گرتی ہوئی ساتھ کے مد نظر توقع ہے کہ جیسے کی عمران خان کاغذات نامزدگی داخل کریں گے تو انکا ہی کوئی آدمی ان کی اہلیت چیلج کر دے گا اور اس عدالتی فیصلے کی بنا پر وہ انتخابی عمل سے باہر ہو جائیں گے

اس طرح انکو انتخابات کے نتیجے میں ہونے والی عبرتناک شکست کا سامنا کرنے سے بچایا جائے گا

• باوا بھائی آپ کو شرم آنی چاہئے . اس نوعیت کے ذاتی حملے کر کے آپ خلافت راشدہ کا نظام جو پاکستان میں آیا ہی چاہتا ہے اسکی رہ میں روڑے اٹکانا چاہتے ہیں.

• Bawa jee.. some people say Bilawal is also Imran's.

• This post is deleted!

• اور مزید یہ کے آرٹیکل ٦٢ اور ٦٣ نورا لیگ کے روحانی باپ ضیاء الحق کی سازش ہے اور اس سازش کا واحد مقصد یہی لگتا ہے کہ عظیم خان پاکستان خان کو اقتدار میں آنے سے روکا جا سکے یعنی پاکستان میں خلافت راشدہ کا نظام نہ آ سکے

• some say Bilawal is from Faisal Saleh Hayat

• I am not favor of putting such stuff. But when I see great Khan making the claims repeatedly and I would add very arrogantly "Is there any price of Imran?, is there any thing that can corrupt Imran" I would say posting such stuff makes lots of sense.

This is moral corruption. He had a week character and could not control his lust. Power is also a big temptation. Whether Zia or Musharraf did financial corruption or not, they did have lust for power.

Point is, it is Imran Khan who is making big statements about his character, so we should have every right to examine his character. Didn't he prove to be a weaker person and could not resist his temptations in the past?

• This post is deleted!

• When IK can't even compete in elections, I wonder why all this fuss?

A scenario: IK elected PM of Pakistan(God forbid), a case for fulfillment of paternal duties is entered in any US court on behalf of Miss. Tyrian White, how would Mr. PM react to that.

• After living in various Western countries, I've noticed one common thing for sure; that is, that they, as a society, don't care much if ordinary folks commit adultery or engage in extra-marital affairs, but one thing that they NEVER tolerate is if their leaders indulge themselves in such behavior. A number of US senators and congressmen had to resign when their scandals surfaced in the media. Bill Clinton's reputation was badly damaged during his scandals; this was one of the main reasons Al Gore, the then vice president, was defeated by George W. Bush in 2000 US presidential election.

I highly doubt that the right-wing Pakistanis would ever think of voting for a man who demonstrated such lack of moral character. This issue will play out big in KPK and other conservative parts of the country.

In conservative countries, such as Pakistan, people may ignore financial corruption but they don't have the same tolerance yet to let politicians like Imran get off the hook on moral corruption.

I seriously don't see Imran passing the election commission test of articles 62 & 63; it would be sad and unfortunate because I would want to see him defeated in the election rather then getting disqualified. It's funny that, for the proponents of Imran, his biggest quality is his character. Go figure!

• and surprisingly @fineinsaf, who love to respond on every issue related to IK is mysteriously silent on this one. It will be really interesting to see how pti-kiddos react to IK's nomination papers being rejected due to moral turpitude and this court order. I am guessing the moment his papers are filed, some one will ask for his rejection based on court order and article 62/63 and I don't see any way out for PTI.

• chalow yaar gal muki. No more IK good.

• @Bawa ji,

You are welcome to approach ECP on this one.

For any violation of an Islamic injunction for which Islam has a set criterion of proof, you need to meet that criterion to prove it. The ex-party judgement of a non-Muslim court is not enough. This is my understanding.

Remember, 70 lashes are ready for any accuser of Zinnaa without proper Islamic proof!

Anyway, now that you are seeing the writing on the wall, which will be cemented on 23rd March, you will stoop this low?

Bus ho gai? Abhi tu ham ne shoro bhi nahi kiya?

You want to to take your opponent out underhandedly? Can't fight him man to man?

• @bechari bhai,

What a con incidence! You need to wait a little, rather than being impatient.

• @amir_ali bhai,

How would you like to have a PM who is notorious for his corruption, if God forbid NS or Zardari came to power? They are notorious for their corruption, money laundering, etc., worldwide with international documentaries on them.

Money laundering cases have been initiated against leaders like Hussuni Mubarak and Ghadafi and all their assets have been siezed.

With this in mind, do you think Nawaz and Zardari can stand up to any western power?

That is much more damning for any country than a charge of personal misconduct.

Think about it.

As it stands, Imran Khan is respected worldwide and invited on world forums. We will be able to walk with our heads high in the international community with such a PM, Inshallah.

• کیا ایسا کہنا کہ آرٹیکل باسٹھ اور تریسٹھ کی اس شرط پر عمل کیا جائے  جو دوسروں پر لاگو ہوتی ہے اور اس شرط پرعمل نہ کیا جائے جو مجھ پر لاگو ہوتی ہے ، انتہائی منافقت کی علامت نہیں ہے؟

ویسے آرٹیکل باسٹھ تریسٹھ بابے نیازی کے لیے غیبی امداد  ثابت  جو اسے انتخابات میں حصہ لینے کی شرمندگی سے بچا لے گا

• I never knew that such an 'indisputable' leader is also a dastard. He didn't even want to appear in the LA court to rebuff these 'false' charges. He certainly has time to go to "America Yatra" every other week to beg for dollars for his campaign. Now he is hiding behind the ex-party judgement; what a coward and a funk!

Oh wait, I think we don't have three witnesses (who actually saw him engaged in that despicable act) that are required to pass a judgement against him. Too bad that a DNA test isn't admissible under the Islamic law.

It would be interesting to watch him deny the charges during scrutiny; that will make him a liar as well.

No doubt in my mind that we will be able to walk with our heads 'high' in the international community with such a PM!

• Anyone can go to court and file a suit against Imran Khan, if he thinks Imran Khan isn't eligible, when he files his nomination papers.

I think No one challenged Imran Khan's papers in 1997 and 2002. And 1997 was the year when PML-N did their best to defame Imran Khan.

This topic has been posted so many times here that I have lost count. What's the point in bringing up this argument again and again??

• ^^^They are the lowest of the low. They have no ideology and no direction. Their only goal is power. They were created by agencies and launched by the same.

They will stoop to any degree to attack their opponents because they can't compete on merits. This is their only forte. So they will continue to do that.

• What's the point, you ask?

جب کچھ لوگ اپنے آپ کو مہاتما یا مسیحا سمجھنے لگ جایئں تو یہ ضروری ہے کہ وقتاً فوقتاً مختلف بلیٹن کے ذریعے ان کو انکی اوقات یاد دلائی جاۓ