PTI's ticket popularity

• PESHAWAR: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has received hundreds of applications from across Khyber –Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) in response to its call for submission of documents to contest elections for national and provincial assemblies.

From the PK-8 constituency, 54 applicants have so far applied for a party ticket, said PTI Provincial Information Secretary Aqeel Razzaq.

“The district cabinet members will shortlist candidates by looking into the applicants’ tax payment record, financial position, moral stature and personal influence in the area they wish to contest from,” said the newly elected general secretary for Peshawar, Younas Zaheer.

It will not be an easy task, especially when the district cabinet has received over 15-20 applications from each constituency.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/516917/nominations-hundreds-of-applicants-vie-for-pti-tickets/

• Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf, after an overwhelming response from applicants for party tickets for National and Provincial Assemblies has extended the dates for accepting applications. In a press statement the party’s Secretary General Dr. Arif Alvi said that due to increase in demand of PTI party tickets the date has been extended in order to facilitate maximum number of applicants. The last date for accepting the application which was previously March 09, 2013 has now been extended to 5 pm March 13, 2013 for issuance and collection of application forms and 5 pm March 15, 2013 for receipt and submission of duly filled applications to designated offices and TCS outlets. 23 TCS offices were initially allocated for the execution of the entire process, however due the increase in bulk of applications 3 new TCS offices have been added to the network namely in Abbotabad, Bannu and Sargodha. For further details applicants are advised to visit the party’s official website.

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/15289/PTI-extends-date-for-ticket-aspirants.aspx

• ^^^23rd March will clear anyone's doubts, Inshallah.

• How much money was spent for these advertisements in all news papers of Pakistan .

• ^^^Doesn't matter. It wasn't spent from the national wealth as done by PPP and Noon.

• Remember, each application costs around 30,000 or 7000 (if one is youth).

In this context, the results are great.

• "How much was spent on ads"

Whatever was, it was from my pocket and from my friends donations. Not looted from our taxes as done by Shahbaz N o o r a.

• BTW PMLn recived 2000 Aplications sofar frm all over pakistan

• @ Anwer Kamal

the money for advertisement is spent from donations collected for cancer hospital .

Though i dont like pmln even but according to data , pmln has received most ticket application against every seat and has collected the most amount about 23 crore in terms of application fee.

• correction it is not 23 crore but 12 crore

• There are 577 Provincial assembly seats and 272 national assembly seats. Total 577+272=849

So If PML-N received 2000 applications that counts as 2-3 candidates each seat.

PTI has received 54 application on a single seat!

Also, PTI didn't spent taxpayer money on its campaign unlike Punjab and Federal Govt. And for proof, you can see the insignia of Punjab and Federal Govt. on every ad.

• The figure of 2000 applications quoted by chaudary801 is wrong.

Also pti has received the least number of applications for tickets as compared to pmln and ppp.

• ^^ بھائی صاحب کوئی لنک بھی پوسٹ کر دیں ثبوت کے طور پر۔

اس طرح آپ کے کہنے سے تو ہر چیز نہیں ہو جاتی اب

• بھائی صاحب ۔

امریکی ڈاکٹر ہے ۔ اس کو ثبوت پیش کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے ۔ جو کہہ دیا یہی کافی سمجھیں ۔

• KARAK: A total of 17 candidates belonging to the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) have applied for the party tickets to contest polls on the one national and two provincial assemblies’ constituencies in Karak district, sources told The News on Sunday.

They said six candidates including former MNA Shamsur Rehman, Masooduz Zaman Khattak, Nasir Khan Khattak. Malik Farid Azam, Qaiser Mehmood and Altaf Qadir have applied for the PTI ticket for the lone NA-15 constituency. The sources 11 aspirants have sought tickets to contest polls on the two provincial constituencies of the district. They said five candidates including Khalid Usman, Gul Sahib Khan, Fazal Qadir, Tahir Khan Khattak and Altaf Qadir have filed nomination papers for on PK-40, Karak-I. Similarly, six candidates Saleem Nawaz, Rabnawaz, Engineer Rasheed, Hidayatullah, Kamran and Usman Ghani have applied for the party ticket for PK-4, Karak-II constituency.

The sources said the award of the party tickets to the candidates would be finalised after completing the interviews of the candidates to pick a better choice among many aspirants for the tickets. The sources said there were no differences in the ranks of the party in the district and added that workers would extend wholehearted support to the party candidates once the parliamentary board awarded the party tickets.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-7-165979-17-seek-PTI-tickets-in-Karak

• Selling like a hot cake. and Tsunami is about to strike again :)

• PTI is the most popular party in Paktoon majority areas like Peshawar, Charsadda, Nowshehra,Mardan and Swabi. There is nothing wrong in searching for best electable in these areas, have a detail survey and give ticket to a very strong figure in each constituency, good planning will pay you over 10 NA seats in these areas.

• @khan:

""Whatever was, it was from my pocket and from my friends donations. Not looted from our taxes as done by Shahbaz N o o r a.""

Please add my name as well, I also pay charity to SKMT.