Who'll be at Minar e Pakistan?

• Last time in Lahore I met people who had travelled from ME and Australia for the jalsa. This time I know people travelling from the ME to make this a success.

IA this is going to be a resounding success, tsunami is going to hit hard.

• Best of luck Tsunami brothers PTI definitely need a moral booster to come close to 20 NA seats. In current situation and if this jalsa is a average success to get double digit seats is hard. Go PTI GO, Minar-e-Pakistan is all yours.

• ^^

either ur innocent, or a plant :))

20 NA seats. You are in for a surprise then.

• بے ایمانی میں ڈوبے ، بد تمیز، بد تہذیب، بد کردار، بد زبان، بد کلام اور بدبو دار

معاشرے میں ، جنت کے خواب دیکھنا ، خود کو دوزخ کی آگ میں جلانے کے مترادف ہے

• Good luck, IK need to motivate grass root leadership, or "Mullahey ke cricket team ka kaptan" so they can take out

voters to polling both....people hate to stay in line for hours but gong to Jalsa is fun for age group people.

Hate to bring MQM in this post but... in 1985-86

Thats how MQM won very first election under "haq parast", that was local bodies election against all powerful JI and JUP.

Both parties took Karachi as granted until 10:00 pm election night they found a big big change.

That was real show of people power, Many people think about Zia and ISI support to MQM, but what i witnessed was a real sweet story. No jali votes, No "Fristey".... just simply silent voters came out and voted against Mighty JUP and JI.

But ground work started during previous Bakra_Eid same year, Voulenters and workers of MQM turned in to "Kasai" they were doing Qurabani in "Mohala" for Rs 25-50 + Qurabani ke khaal.

• This post is deleted!

• Expect the voter turn out to be 65+%

Tsunami is here to stay!!!!

• 65+ , 21+, ladies, "Mohaley ke grumpy uncle" , " Khala " or "ghar samney wali larki ke Aba"

you gota motivate all and make sure they are at voting both.

thats will prevent CHudary, Zardari SS and NS.

• Even if Imran Khan wins--- Pakistan would stay as a Looser.

بے ایمانی میں ڈوبے ، بد تمیز، بد تہذیب، بد کردار، بد زبان، بد کلام اور بدبو دار

• Javed Sir,

How about give a chance ? may be things will change with new Gen Pakistani?

• @expakistani

Joginder Singh has never any thing nice to think or to say about Pakistan. Don't waist your time on him.

• @Diwana

May you are one of many reasons for his JS attitude. Naming calling insulting a teacher is not good thing dear.

JS is angry but i am sure not hopeless about pakistan... otherwise you wouldnt see his postings on pkpolitics.

• @expakistani

No, I cannot be the reason. I have just come on the scene but he has been emitting ani-Pakistani venom for a long time. Reveiw some of his posts. To him Pakistanis are frogs of the pond, their DNA is infected and so on and so forth. Watch the Pakistani national anthem that he has posted on his You Tube channel.

There are many people who are dismayed with the situation in Pakistan but they are hopeful and pray for their country. But not him. Just to remind you what he posted above.

If that kind of teachers are let on the lose, they will corrupt the brains of the young generations. Teachers teach and not throw insults at the population of the country. People like that are a disgrace to the teaching profession.

• //

and thats why you end up calling him Joginder Singh?

How about come up some logical post showing that not all pakistanies are

• Even if Imran Khan wins--- Pakistan would stay as a Looser.

شیخ صاحب ۔

جناب کبھی تو پاکستان کے لیے کوئی اچھی بات لکھیں ہمیشہ مایوسی والی بات کہنا کونسی عقلمندی ہے ۔۔۔

معاشرے میں

ہر معاشرے میں اچھے برے لوگ بستے ہیں ۔ اگر بے ایمانی ہیں تو ایمان دار بھی ہیں ، بد تمیز ہیں تو تمیز دار بھی ہیں ، بد تہذیب ہیں تو با تہزیب بھی ہیں ۔ بد کردار ہیں تو نیک کردار بھی ہیں ، بد زبان ، بد کلام ہیں تو خوش زبان اور خوش کلام بھی ہیں ۔

جس معاشرے میں خباثت غالب ا جائے وہ معاشرہ تباہ ہو جاتا ہے ۔۔۔ اب چونکہ پاکستانی معاشرہ قائم ہے تو اس کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ خباثت ابھی غالب نہیں ائی ۔ یعنی برائی نیکی پر ہاوی نہیں ۔۔۔

اور معافی چاہتا ہوں شیخ صاحب یہ بات لکھتے ہوئے کہ میرا تجربہ ہے کہ جیسے اپ ہیں ویسے اپ کے اس پاس کا ماحول بھی ہوتا ہے ۔۔۔

‎ ، جنت کے خواب دیکھنا ، خود کو دوزخ کی آگ میں جلانے کے مترادف ہے

اب اس جملے کا نہ کوئی سر ہے نہ کوئی پیر ۔۔۔

جو جنت کے خواب دیکھتا ہے وہ کیسے جہنم کی اگ میں جل سکتا ہے ۔۔ ضرور جنت کے خواب دیکھنے والا کام بھی ایسے کرے گا جو اس کو جنت لے جائیں ۔۔۔۔۔

اور ویسے بھی اپ کو یہ حق کس نے دیا کہ اپ اب لوگوں کے خواب دیکھنے پر بھی پابندی لگا دیں ۔۔۔۔۔

• @expakistani

and thats why you end up calling him Joginder Singh?

No, that is the name he chose for himself in one of his posts sometime ago. Have you not noticed that not once he has objected to being addressed as Joginder Singh?

I do not feel that I have to start any post to state the obvious. He described the entire culture in that way which is disgraceful. I will attack the untruth.

• I am not hypocrite and honestly express my observation at the bases of my experiences.

I might change the position where I receive my Pension and Gratuity worth Rs. 5,000,000 to 6,000,000 for 32 years of my service with the Education Deptt.

My file at the Punjab Secretariat was 'stolen' or 'misplaced', twice.

Apart from personal concern, I am angry (not to the level of Mr. Hasan Nisar), because I don't see any light at the end of tunnel due to 216 hostile political parties and the standard of discussion at the Electronic and Social Media.

Yes, I am angry, as I can't go back to Pakistan where I lived and contributed for 50 years in social, educational, cultural and political sector.

I would request, please let me know what is wrong with my observation:

Where the whole Pakistan Media Anchors and the participants at the Talk Shows

REPEAT AND EXPRESS THE SAME CONCLUSION,

daily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCm7Z0D2RXc

• @Javed Sheikh

It looked like justice was not done with you, but why are you taking revenge from entire nation and entire country. Hundreds of innocent people hangged in courts, thousands killed onroads, millions in terrorist attacks. Kis key saath is mulk may ziadti nahen hohi. After completing my engineering degree I sold things on road for 1.5 years, I deserve a job but aproach was required, which I arranged somehow and got a job somehow. Our system is full of garbage, reason are ourselves no one from sky will come to change this system. I am not disappointed, Pakistan have a bright future ahead, i will start a seperate thread about that.

• Joginder Singh

This is the second time you have brought your sob story. And your love/hate for Pakistan is based on this money and if you get this money you will start loving Pakistan as you say. Let us deal with this saga then.

I know that your maths is not good but can you tell us how you arrived at that huge figure?

Pension and gratuity are calculated as a multiple of the years of service (32 years in your case) based on the annual salary. Can you tell us your annual salary as a teacher over the 32 year period?