Women Empowerment: Dr. Yasmin Rashid Elected General Secretary PTI Punjab

• Lahore: Ejaz Chaudhry, the candidate of ideological panel, has been elected as president of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Punjab chapter after defeating Unity panel’s strong contender Ahsan Rasheed in intra-party election held at Aiwan-i-Iqbal.

According unofficial results, Ejaz Chaudhry’s panel has swept the polls as Dr Yasmin Rashid defeated Faraz Chaudhry to become the party general secretary in Punjab.

Large number of the PTI supporter took out and danced in the streets and distributed sweets after listening results of the polls.

Ejaz Chaudhry while addressing his workers said that it was the PTI supporters’ success, adding that the democracy will be strengthened in the country by giving right to party workers to elect their leader.

She is ex president of Pakistan Medical Association. Good stuff by PTI Voters electing a women for a key post in the party.

• She is a fine lady though Dr. Saeed Ilahi won't be much happy.

• جس طرح کی ویمین ایمپاورمنٹ کی پی ٹی آئی علمبردار ہے، اسے صرف بسمہ قصوری جیسی دوہری قومییّت والی لڑکیاں ہی قبول کر سکتی ہیں۔

جس کسی کو تفصیل درکار ہو وہ یو ٹیوب یا فیس بک پہ دیکھ لے۔

• SLEP,

Tafsilat Mohterma Mariam ki bhi mojood hain ager ijazat ho tou share karoon?

• ^^

Lets not ruin this thread please......... HAYA KERO AAP LOG!!

• لوگ‘تفصیلات‘ اور ‘الزامات‘ میں فرق جانتے ہیں۔

• I believe you both will be held responsible for your shameless acts, not of Bisma's or Maryam's. Please show some respect to be respected and thanks for understanding.

• @Alnisa

We have the right to know what our prospective rulers do in their private time. majority of women of Pakistan would not want Fozia Kasuri to represent them if they knew what these people are really like. So, they have a political right to know. Especially when the so called leader of these empowered women claims to establish a rule like Khilafte Rashidah.

• The discussion in this thread clearly tell us why PMLN will never empower women to take leading role in Pakistani society.

• .....PTI is trying to chip away at the predominantly right wing voter of PMLN, we have the right to expose them for what they are.

• Bisma Qasuri is not a politician nor is she a part of PTI.

But Mariam Nawaz is politician, we need to know her private life and how she met Captain Safdar. People of Pakistan need to know the details of Sharif family so they can judge them before entrusting them with the government of Pakistan.

• Two can Play this game of exposing as Qaiser Nadeem Stated in his earlier post.

• The discussion in this thread clearly tell us why PMLN will never empower women to take leading role in Pakistani society. ______________________________________________

There are women in PMLN. Punjab government created more job vacancies in Punjab for women than previous government. What are you talking about?

• How many of your top leaders are women?

http://www.pmln.org/office-bearers/

• Two can Play this game of exposing as Qaiser Nadeem Stated in his earlier post.

For you it's a game, for me, its the future of my country and its identity. Play any game you like but just remember, people know the difference between fact and allegation.

• ^^

LOL. Lets Cut the BS of Future of your country.

If you were so serious about future of your country you would have been discussing issues not trivial things. I am not best equiped/nor want to attack any of PMLN Lady. but if this continues Qaiser Nadeem you have my permission to "Eent Ka Jawab Pathar say daina"

• @Insaftak

I believe it was Hillary Clinton that was asked, Why doesn't America have a woman president? To which she replied, We still have men that can do the job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvjO5yHuz_o

The PHD doctor in the video above is a convert and a lecturer at Cambridge University.

Compare an English man who found Islam with likes of Fozia Kasuri who are sorry to be born as Muslims

• but if this continues Qaiser Nadeem you have my permission to "Eent Ka Jawab Pathar say daina"

QN, you now have permission from big brother to enter tsunami mode ;)

• Bisma Qasuri is not a politician nor is she a part of PTI.

Yeah, her mother is.

• @Insaftak

Do you have a woman in PTI leadership who can represent majority of Pakistani women, i.e. housewives raising children with single income of husband?