Shireen Mazari to rejoin Pakistan Tehreek Insaf

• According to insider sources, Shirin Mazari will rejoin PTI on March 23 Jalsa.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ex-PMLn-Supporters-Now-in-PTI/289973764396119

Shireen Mazari ‏@ShireenMazari1

Still premature but am really touched by so many welcoming messages & support from PTI mbrs!Regardless of in or out, I support Naya Pak!

https://twitter.com/ShireenMazari1

• It does not surprise how PTI fans use fake titles on all posts.

Regarding Shireen Mazari, PTI should first apologise to her and her daughter for the abusive language they used against her.

• It's none of any body's business what goes on between her and PTI. How is it a fake title?

• This post is deleted!

• Politics is a public business, Shireen Mizari and her daughter came out in public and exposed PTI about the filthy language used against them.

PTI used public/private forums to abuse them.

http://imaanmazari.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/my-decision-to-leave-pti/

Just check the comments and see how she was is being abused even on her own blog.

• Imaan Mazari is very naive and immature and dare I say irrelevant. Elder Mazari left not due to abuse but because of Lagharis, now that Lagharis are ready to flee, she wants back in.

• @rasheed

Who are you to set the norms for pti members and there ethics regarding anything, and i think miss mazari having even a half functioning brain would release that anyone can become who ever they want on the internet and even one person can create hundreds of IDs and abuse you.

• @Qaiser

If it is none of anyone's business, then my friend why are you discussing it on public forum, you should discuss and celebrate it on Insaf pk only.

• @khanamer

Qaiser Nadeem just showed you how naive he is.

• According to insider sources, Shirin Mazari will rejoin PTI on March 23 Jalsa.

Best thing can ever happen to PTI!!

Regarding Shireen Mazari, PTI should first apologise to her and her daughter for the abusive language they used against her.

Yes, Imran himself should apologize to her and her daughter for the abusive language of PTIians like me and if it can help I myself apologize to her and her daughter for the abusive language I and other PTIians ever used against them. What is wrong to apologize?

عمران کے معافی مانگنے سے عمران پاکستانی عوام کی نظروں بڑا ہو گا چھوٹا نہیں ہو گا ۔۔۔ شیرین مزاری تحریک انصاف کی نظریاتی ممبر ہے اور اس کے ناراض ہو جانے سے تحریک انصاف کے نظریہ کو کافی نقصان پہنچا ۔ اب اگر شیرین مزاری دوبارہ تحریک میں واپس ا جائے گی تو اس کے انے سے تحریک انصاف کے نظریہ کو توقیت ملے گی ۔

• I welcome Dr. Sahiba back but Lets keep the spoiled brat away from the party..

• insaftak بھائی ۔

یار چھوڑا اب جانے بھی دو ۔ بچی ہے غلطی ہو جاتی ہے ۔۔۔ مزاری صاحبہ کے احترام میں ہی سہی ۔۔۔

• ^^

I don't abuse brother, but I have zero patience/respect for spoiled brats that think they are entitled to things and somehow they are better than us commoners :)

• @insaftak

So how many spoiled PTI brats are on this blog?

• ^^

don't know bro. I am just an average paindo :)

• I have zero patience/respect for spoiled brats that think they are entitled to things and somehow they are better than us commoners

ایسا کونسا اسنے جرم کیا ہے کہ معاف نہیں کیا جا سکتا ۔

کیا اس نے ملک و قوم لوٹا ہے ؟ نہیں لوٹا ۔۔

کیا اس نے رشوت لی ہے ۔ جھوٹ بولا ہے ۔ بے ایمانی کی ہے ؟ نہیں کی ۔۔۔۔

کیا اس نے دیگر لوٹاں کی طرح کوئی دوسری پارٹی جوائین کر لی ؟ نہیں کی ۔۔۔

جلسے میں بد نظمی کی وجہ سے اس نے اگر ہم کو یا عام پاکستانیوں کو کچھ کہہ دیا تو کیا ہوا ۔ غصے میں ادمی ایسا کر دیتا ہے ۔۔۔ ہمیں بھی تو برداشت سے کام لینا چاھیے تھا ۔۔۔اور اس کے غصے کے جواب میں اس کو برا نہیں کہنا چاھیے تھا ۔ آخر اس کی دالدہ کی تحریک انصاف کے لیے قربانیوں بھی تو بے انتہا ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔

• It is highly likely that some PMLN supporter masquerading as a PTI fan had spread the abuses on the Internet against Shireen Mizari and her daughter. The height of filth initiated by Nooners on this very forum gives a clue as to who would have been the culprit.

A Twitter and Facebook geek, who has access to their analytic tools, can easily bring out the forensics.

• just to second what azizi said imagine that certain somebody being siddiqe73 lol.

• Yes, Imran himself should apologize to her and her daughter for the abusive language of PTIians like me and if it can help I myself apologize to her and her daughter for the abusive language I and other PTIians ever used against them.

Asif Sb.

What are you talking about? You are saying that Imran should personally go and apologize to Shirin Mazari and especially her teeny bopper daughter?

C'mon Sir ji, we are political party not a nursery class.

• قیصر بھائی ۔

اپ نہیں جاتے تو نہ جائیں ۔ لیکن عمران اگر واقعہ نظریہ کی سیاست کر رہا ہے اور اس کے نظر میں نظریاتی ممبروں کی کوئی قیمت ہے تو اسکو ایک نظریاتی ممبر جس نے کئی سال پارٹی کی خدمت کی ہے سے معافی مانگنے میں کوئی عار نہیں محسوس کرنا چاھیے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اگر شرین مزاری جیسے کارکن دوبارہ پارٹی میں شامل ہو جائیں تو اس کو دو شاہی خاندان تو کیا دنیا کی کوئی قوت اقتدار میں انے سے نہیں روک سکتی ۔۔۔۔۔

لیکن اگر عمران یا دیگر پارٹی ممبر اس غرور میں رہے کہ ہم ایک ہارٹی ہیں نرسری کلاس نہیں تو پھر یہ شاہی خاندان ہمارے سر پر دوبارہ مسلط ہو جائیں گیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔

that is Pti. we make mistakes, we apologise. but we never forget our ideal leaders. Love u imran khan u have a big heart, Allah bless u Shireen mazari. and Wel come back