Imran Khan selected as PTI chairman unopposed,height of hypocrisy?

• Hypocrite doesn't practices what he goes around preaching,for 17 years he has been PTI's chairman and yet again he is selected rather then elected as PTI's chairman unopposed.Many other senior leadership slots including Vice Chairman,Senior vice president etc have also been selected as unopposed. He is so shameless that he isn't even embarrased,maybe for face saving he could have contested against Zohair Toru(اگر پولیس مارے گی تو ہم انقلاب کیسے لایں گے ) just to give credence to the whole sham exercise meant to fool ignorant cult followers.

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xycscj"></iframe>Imran Khan selected as PTI chairman unopposed

• This dramabaazi of party election is only for worker level politicians. Great Khan sb and other top Pti leadership are exempted from such undemocratic process. Lol

• NO tailor master among the top leadership,no carpenter dared to contest against great King Goldsmith Khan..Same old 'electables' from other parties that Khan had been collecting since last year and were directly elevated to top leadership posts have yet again been elected as unopposed. Tailor masters are just meant for tv ads..

• "Tailor masters are just meant for tv ads" I agree with u doctor.

• پنتیس سال سے دو شاہی خاندانوں نے پاکستان کی دو مین سٹریم پارٹیاں پر قبصہ کیا ہوا ہے ۔

پہلے دادا ۔ پھر باپ ۔ پھر پوتے

ان شاہی خاندانوں نے کبھی اپنے عہدوں پر انتخاب کروایا ہے ۔ نہیں کروایا ۔۔

اب عمران نے اپنے پارٹی میں انٹرا پارتی الیکشن کروائیں ہیں اور اپنے عہدے کو بھی انتخاب کے لیے پیش کیا ہے ۔ اب اگر اس کی پارٹی میں سے کوئی اس کے مقابلے ،میں کھڑا نہیں ہوا تو اس میں عمران کا کیا قصور ۔۔۔ اس نے کسی کو اپنے مقابلے میں کھڑے ہونے سے روکا تو نہیں ۔۔۔۔۔

ان شاہی خاندان کے پچاریوں کو جمہوریت کی الف ب اتی نہیں اور اٹھ کر ا جاتے ہیں ایک جمہوری پارٹی کے جمہوری اقدام پر اعتراض کرنے ۔۔۔

جاو ۔ بابا ۔ جاو ۔۔ اپنے شاہی خاندان کے بادشاہوں کی پوجا پاٹ کرو ۔

یہ کام تمھیں بڑی مہارت سے کرنا اتا ہے کیونکہ پچھلے پنتیس سالوں سے تم یہی کام کرتے ا رہے ہو ۔۔۔۔۔

• So all top slots went Bila-Muqabala?

• IK lack political maturity and most of the time no control over his emotions. It was PML(N) and PPP's failure that IK reached to the peak of October 30/2011 and then after that it was IK's political mistakes to cause the bubble down again. Major mistakes are:

(1)Accepting every garbage in party without any filter

(2) Criticizing only PML(N) and giving Zardari free hand most of the time.

(3) Holding party election at very wrong time when a big election campaign was required

(4)Holding party election and not understanding that it will create a rift in party

(5) Very confused stance on Taliban and Terrorism

(6)Did not took a clear position on Tahir Qadri dramma and lost some ground

All is not lost IK if plays his cards well can win 20 NA seats still and make a very good pressure group in parliament.

• Today I am convinced that thread starter is a Metric fail homeopathic doctor.

Imran was elected unopposed not selected.

• @Qaiser Nadeem

Brother Qaiser this is what all other political parties are doing as well. PPP, PML(N), ANP etc. nominates top leadership and almost all are elected un-opposed. For gross root level a real election was held by PTI a very brave and good decision but again it was at very wrong time, momentum was lost and party rifts created just before election.

• The three out of the top four slots have been filled by nominations. I'm sorry...I meant to say, by elections where all other candidates withdrew their papers. I've seen many people making a mockery of politics but this tops all.

اپنے کراچی والے دوستوں کی بات یاد آ رہی ہے کہ عمران نے صحیح معنوں میں قوم کو ماموں بنایا ہے

• Mawan,

You either don't understand English or you are differently abled. Do you know the meaning of nomination, uncontested election and selection?

BTW, Patwaris I am still waiting to hear the answer of my challenge.

• This is really disgusting , IK is making us fool, he is a typical pakistani politician, word CHANGE is only a slogan.

• @Mawan

You don't understand english and you don't eat KFC burgers so you can't understand the difference between how NS became President of PMLN and how Bonga Khan became Chormain of PTI unopposed; Go to KFC and then you will realize the difference

• Or better yet take a stroll down heera mandi and pay a visit to Pajay kay Paye after some entertainment at Sharif family's ancestral home.

;)

• Imran Khan likes to give example of US democratic primary between Hillary and Obama.

On same lines, imagine someone like Asad Umar or Javed Hashmi would contest against Imran Khan and then raised the question, there is a stigma on Imran Khan because of Sita White scandal, so Imran Khan is not the best person to lead PTI in elections so PTI members should vote for them.

And Imran would say to Asad Umar that you are just opportunist and you joined PTI after 30 October. You are just here to cash in.

Nothing like that happened. It was typical election as happened in other parties. The good or bad thing was that he got much more publicity out of it.

• Oye patwaario, phusian marna band karo, baray aye election tey selection kernay walay.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Challenge qabool karo oye patwario.

• Konsa challenge? Unopposed elect honay ka?

• "Or better yet take a stroll down heera mandi and pay a visit to Pajay kay Paye"

Please guide us to your home town..

• @Khanamer

|

QN's challenge:

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/biggest-problem-is-imran-khan#post-444755

QN showing his worth and I'm waiting to see what action admin will take against such remarks.

There is more abusive language of a PTIan who goes by the alias "Khan". I have filed a petition to SC of PKP. Lets see what action is taken if any.

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/pti-tacktics-about-march-23-jalsa

• slep Patwari,

Apnay patwaari bhai ko chellenge batao,

Mango,

Tum tou ghussa ker gaye yaar

Just for you Mango, Good bye Mango:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQwKW7Y0tc