Finally, PTI sets its feet into KARACHI POLITICS

• This is a wake up call to all of us, spreading of PTI in all over the country means spreading of MQM in other parts of Pakistan. Many ppl foretasted earlier that PTI will be 2nd MQM in Pakistan politics and now its proving.

If we want to save our parents and children from target killers and Bori band lash then THINK NOW.

• No I do not believe above post. PTI has no criminal wing, I have political differences on IK's political maturity but no he cannot be killers friend.

• ^

• Whoever commits crime should be dealt as per law whether it belongs to MQM or PTI. Justice should be same for every one.

• it is really good, PTI should take control of Punjab... no harm putting some Nooners in Boori....

( :

• Aur Zardari ko le ja kar apne ghar saja do. What a non-sence a person who took pakistani loans at a level which is more than a sum of sixty five years, deserves a pride from PTI and PML(N) leadership who are not in federal power since 1999 deserve to be killed and packed in boris. Hum log kitney munafiq hain ke apni ana key lia mulk dushmin or lutera bi qabool.

• The sad reality is that if a party wants to do politics in Karachi, it would have to support criminals and give them concessions, other wise, you won't be able to open a single party office in the city let alone do a jalsa.

Imran's jalsa in Karachi was only possible after a permission from MQM and a nod from Altaf. PPP supports Lyari gangs and MQM supports thugs like Ajaml Pahari, Farooq Tunda, Sohail Commando etc.

PTI and PMLN have no future in Karachi because both parties don't have a militant wing in support of their political activities.

• @Arain71

Little correction.... PML N has no future in Karachi; Do a survey and i bet Zardari and NS are two most hated personalities in Karachi.

In fact some people hate NS more then they hate Yazid.

• @expakistani

Do a survey and i bet Zardari and NS are two most hated personalities in Karachi.

In fact some people hate NS more then they hate Yazid.

Off course only target killer and bhatta mafia british national Altaf Bhai is the most popular leader in Karachi because karachi deserves only target killers, bhatta khor as their leaders.

• karachi deserves only target killers..

Thanks, you have opened your heart for karachities.