NA 56 - Rawalpindi-VII

• Sheikh Rasheed is again number three here. Should be an about 10,000 votes victory margin for PML(N) over PPP.

• no way , i think sheikh rasheed will be the winner on this seat with big marginebut he has competetion on na 55, na 56 is easy win for him

• @ Javed

Thanks God, my brother is back in debate. I was thinking that you lost hope for qatil league. Brother according to your new estimates how many thousands seats will Q-league win in next election.

• I request all my friends to ask your family and friends that they should vote against people like sheikh rasheed.Try to bring awareness amongst those who never cast there votes.We all can make some difference.

• @humayun dk

PMLQ .75 PUNJAB+6 PBALOCHASTAN+7SINDH+5 NWFP

=93+20MQM+4PMLF=117+20 IND AND MUSH AND LOTAS=PERVAIZ ELAHI

PROME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN.

THIS IS VERY CALCULATED ESTIMATE. CHAUDHARIS FAMILY IS CONTESTING ON 20 WINNER SEATS ONLY. MMA 12 SEATS WILL BE IN THERE POCKET TOO.

JUST WAIT AND LEARN POLITICS,

AND DONT LEAVE THIS FORUM AFTER 18 FEB RESULTS,

• @ javed

But your cheif CH. PEE , said in his interview that they will win 115 seats in Punjab. But you are giving only 75 seats to Q party.Yar Please increase Q party seats in Punjab to atleast 150 out of 149. Then there is chance for Ch. PEE to become P.M.

• @javed bro

good to see u back with all the Calculations. Please increase the count for PMLQ. Since Musharraf has to regularize all the misdeeds of Nov-3 and after. Otherwise sword of Article 6 is hanging on his head. I am sure that you work for some agencies who have all the calculations done but still it falls short for two third majority.

This constituency is a sureshot PMLN majority and Sh. Rasheed is a sure loser here but if Agencies have this in mind also then we will be seeing 35000 plus votes added, just like in 2002 elections good luck and please work hard. Chaudhris, the BIGGEST CORRUPT group in the history of Pakistan do really need people like you for their support.

• Nawaz Sharif has coined a new name for Ch. Parvez Ilahai. It is Ch. AZAAB-E-ILAHI !!!

• good article about rawalpindi election

http://www.dawn.com/2008/02/16/nat13.htm

• its a test for pindi ppl, Either they will go for Sh. Rahseed, PRO Mush or Javaid hashmi Anti Mush.

• All eyes on NA 56

• Javed hashmi (PML-N) is going strong, then Fida parach (PPP) and.. where's Shekha?

• Javed Hashmi has won but he is in NA 55.

In NA 56 Haneef Abbasi has won.

• @javed brother, where are you now, following are your comments:

{[@humayun dk

PMLQ .75 PUNJAB+6 PBALOCHASTAN+7SINDH+5 NWFP

=93+20MQM+4PMLF=117+20 IND AND MUSH AND LOTAS=PERVAIZ ELAHI

PROME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN.

THIS IS VERY CALCULATED ESTIMATE. CHAUDHARIS FAMILY IS CONTESTING ON 20 WINNER SEATS ONLY. MMA 12 SEATS WILL BE IN THERE POCKET TOO.

JUST WAIT AND LEARN POLITICS,

AND DONT LEAVE THIS FORUM AFTER 18 FEB RESULTS]}

Instead this election is a great learning for YOU I guess in Politics

• LOL ...............

MAYBE HE IS IN SPAIN. OR MAYBE COMMISERATING IN NAT HOUSE GUJRAT.

• hunnn!!! it might B ch. pervaiz elahi in the disguise of javed ( just judging from his illusional predictions)

Anyhow congrats to pindi people who have shattered a MIR JAFFER

• Actually there is a brother of Parvez Elahi named Javed Elahi, so you may not be far off the mark.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.