HuT, Difa-e-Pakistan and TTP have common objective to fool in name of Islam.

• http://www.dawn.com/news/1097006/hut-activists-resurface-in-capital-city

ISLAMABAD: The outlawed Hizbut Tahrir (HuT) has once again started its activities in the capital city with its activists distributing pamphlets among the citizens asking them to support the outfit for the establishment of caliphate in the country.

In one of its pamphlets written in Urdu, the HuT requested the people of Pakistan to ask their relatives serving in the armed forces to help the organisation achieve its mission so that the US “meets its doom in the region.”

In December 2012, HuT activists holding a meeting in a house at E-11 escaped before the police and security forces arrived there to conduct a joint raid.

Sources in the police and intelligence agencies said once again the activities of HuT had been spotted in different parts of the capital city, including markets, worship places and higher educational institutes. Some of the places were raided by the police and other agencies but the activists slipped away.

The sources said the pamphlet also asked the people to eliminate the existence of America from Pakistan which was the basic reason behind the bomb blasts and insecurity in the country.

The pamphlet also expressed concern over the operation in Waziristan, saying it was only in favour of America.

“Our army should remove the American diplomats, intelligence agencies and armed forces from Pakistan.”

The HuT also asked the people of tribal areas to identify the trouble makers and try to get assistance of the army to establish caliphate in the country instead of inviting others to target them.

It asked them to get in touch with other people wherever it was possible such as worship places, markets and neighbourhoods to convince them about the establishment of caliphate. Similarly, they were also asked to use modern tools of communication like SMS, emails, radio, TV and the social media to spread the message.

A police officer said the organisation was involved in such practices and used modern technology, including SMS and emails, to spread its views and ideology along with reactions to different events.

Its activists use scores of mobile numbers and email addresses. After using a mobile phone, they switched it off to avoid being traced, he added.

On a number of occasions, the activists of the organisation were arrested after being caught distributing written materials in the capital.

He said for the last five years the HuT activists had been spotted at Sector I-9/4, F-6/1, F-8/3, G-6 and E-11 and Supper Market.

Every time they chose different locality to conduct their activities, he said, adding the area was chosen after reconnaissance where they found low level of police vigilance and intelligence.

The officer said HuT was banned in the country in 2003. Dozens of its activists arrested during the last five years were released on bail after which they went into hiding, he added.

HuT became a concern after Brigadier Ali Khan was taken into custody in May 2011 for his suspected links with it, the officer said. Besides, some of the HuT activists were also arrested in the Mehran base attack case.

• سپاہی جی سلام

آپ ہر چیز کو شیعہ تناظر میں دیکھنا چھوڑ دیں

آپ کو حزب التحریر کے بارے قطعا علم نہیں ہے اگر ہوتا تو اپنے دھاگے کا عنوان وہ نا رکھتے جو آپ نے رکھا ہے . حزب التحریر کو ٹی ٹی پی اور دفاع پاکستان کے ساتھ نتھی کرنا ،نا صرف آپ کی علمی بد دیانتی ہے بلکہ فکری خیانت بھی ہے اور انتہا درجے کا بچگانہ پن بھی

ویسے تو آپ حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہم کے بڑے سچے پیروکار بنتے ہیں لیکن ان کے فرمان اکثر بھول جاتے ہیں کہ ہمیشہ حق کیلئے کھڑے رہو . محض خلافت کے بغض و تعصب میں حزب التحریر کو ٹی ٹی پی کے دہشت گردوں کے ساتھ ملانے پر آپ کا معاملہ میں حضرت علی کرم اللہ وجھہ پر چھوڑتا ہوں

حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہم کا کہنا سچ ہے کہ چیزیں اپنی ضد سے پہچانی جاتی ہیں اور آپ کا تعصب بھی اسی ضد سے پہچانا گیا

ف ج

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@sipahi: Since when did you start supporting secularism ?

In the earlier years, I noted you as supporter of DEEN-ALLAH.

Recently I'v noted you push discussions supporting secularism quoting secularist sources like "DAWN".

Why this change ?

• He has become a devotee of a primary school teacher!!!

• سپاہی جی

حزب التحریر کا فلسفہ اور طریقہ کار ٹی ٹی پی سے مختلف ہے . ٹی ٹی پی کے تمام مقامی اور بین القوامی سپانسرز حزب التحریر کے سخت مخالف ہیں

• This fellow is suffering from Ayatullah syndrome.

These days he is a bit worried if his friend Butcher Al Asad may get hammered by his own people. So he creates all sorts of fantasy stories and noises on this forum by linking anything and everything with Taliban/Al Qaida that may have a potential to prevent Ayatullah hegemony over the greater Middle East and in Pakistan.

• Very childish move to give Pakistan a bad name, if all this what posted here by sipahi is true.

• if all this what posted here by sipahi is true.

But

This fellow is suffering from Ayatullah syndrome.

• @FJ Saheb

"ویسے تو آپ حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہم کے بڑے سچے پیروکار بنتے ہیں لیکن ان کے فرمان اکثر بھول جاتے ہیں کہ ہمیشہ حق کیلئے کھڑے رہو . محض خلافت کے بغض و تعصب میں حزب التحریر کو ٹی ٹی پی کے دہشت گردوں کے ساتھ ملانے پر آپ کا معاملہ میں حضرت علی کرم اللہ وجھہ پر چھوڑتا ہوں

"

The ultimate purpose of Creator of human beings is to provide full opportunities to human beings so that humanity can acquire high moral traits & character, on their own free will using their own intelligence and effort. He sent Prophets (pbuh), Holy books and laws of jurisprudence, since the beginning. Purpose of all Prophets (pbuh) was to guide human beings towards this path.

Purpose of Besath of our Prophet (pbuh) was to bring to Peak the Morals and Character of human beings. Prophet (pbuh) established his character among friends & foe as the one with Best / Peak of Morals and Character before he invited others towards Islam. Even after the besath when staunch enemies of him and Islam were ready to kill him, they still trusted him with their valuable safekeeping.

People drove towards Islam and Prophet (pbuh) because of his Peak of Moral and Character. During life of Prophet (pbuh), Highest Moral and Character of human beings was ultimate goal, even as influence of Islam spread to outside of Medina. The spread was due to bottom up approach of building human beings with high moral & character and not top down.

Unfortunately, after our Prophet (pbuh) left this world, spreading the power over bigger area became more important. The importance of high moral and character became less.

Then as dynasties started after 40 AH, the rulers completely disregarded high morals and character of human beings and power/rule/expansion using any means became the most important aspect. The rulers abused the passion of common Muslims to die as shaheed to expand their control. They fooled common Muslims by calling all that as caliphate and as if caliphate selected by people was ordained by Allah (SWT) .

In my opinion, HuT and others who are calling those dynasties as Caliphate are also fooling common Muslims.

When I included HuT with TTP, I explicitly mentioned the aspect of fooling common Muslims. Of course method of operation are quite different.

That is Haqq and I will always stand by Haqq.

• Sipahi,

Do you regard Abu Bakr (R.A.), Umar (R.A.) and Uthman (R.A) as rightful caliphs or were they also fooling the Muslims in your eyes?

• حزب التحریر کا فلسفہ اور طریقہ کار ٹی ٹی پی سے مختلف ہے . ٹی ٹی پی کے تمام مقامی اور بین القوامی سپانسرز حزب التحریر کے سخت مخالف ہیں

طریقہ تو شاید مختلف ہے کیوں کہ حزب التحریر تشدد کو سپورٹ نہیں کرتی ...مگر فلسفہ ایک ہی ہے ...اور وہ ہے خلافت ....ٹی ٹی پی پاکستان کو افغانوں یعنی ملا عمر کی غلامی میں دینا چاہتی ہے جبکہ حزب التحریر عربوں کی

حیران ہوں کہ اتنے سالوں کی محنت کے بعد اور اتنے بندے مروانے کے بعد اگر ایک ملک لے ہی لیا ہے تو کیوں اپنی آزادی افغانوں اور عربوں کے ہاتھوں گروی لکھنے کی حوصلہ افزائی کی جا رہی ہے؟ ملک کو صوبے میں تبدیل کرنے سے کیا بہتری آجاۓ گی؟

• ہا ہا ہا

قرار جی یہ بھی خوب رہی

فوج ، شریفوں اور زرداریوں کے ہاتھوں ملک اپنی نام نہاد آزادی کے دن سے امریکا اور عربوں کی غلامی میں ہے وہ آپکو نظر نہیں آتا

اور یہ آپ نے اپنی خوردبین آنکھوں سے دیکھ لیا کہ حزب التحریر پاکستان کو عربوں کی غلامی میں دینا چاہتی ہے

میرے پیارے فیرو ، کہاں ہے تو

کیا یہ فکری بد دیانتی نہیں ہے . آپکی لٹھ میرے لئے ہی کیوں ہے

ف ج

• جذباتی صاحب ....جس دن عرب ایک پاکستانی خلیفہ کے نام پر اپنی رضامندی دے دیں گے میں آپ کے ہاتھ پر بیعت کرلوں گا ....بات وہ کریں جو ہونے والی ہو

دنیا میں ہر جگہ صوبے یا ریاستیں ملک بن رہے ہیں.....اور آپ ہیں کہ ملکوں کو جوڑنا چاہ رہے ہیں .....یہ ایک منفی ارتقاء ہے تبھی یہ کہا جاتا ہے کہ تمام مذاہب خلاف فطرت ہیں اور آگے بڑھنے میں رکاوٹ ہیں ...خوابوں یا خواہشوں پر تو پابندی نہیں ...جو چاہے آپ کا حسن کرشمہ ساز کرے

• Qarar Jee

Sooner or later the spirit of Islam will decline any way if they continued to protect Islam the way they have been doing so far. The world is changing fast, and the reason of this constant changing will not allow any prevention of any kind, specially not the religious one. People of today are more interested in computer era just because they have begun to realize that the stagnant waters stink. By God I say that I saw three Muslim girls wearing hijab and buying Maleboo rum and other alcoholic drinks for their birthday party in Tesco in London. And who doesn't know that all prostitutes of Pakistan wear hijab just to hide their identity. And Pakistan is full of them. The police know this reality very well. But mulla thinks that Islam is growing fast. What a joke with Islam.

• جے اے خان صاحب

جاوید شیخ صاحب والا جنم بہت بہت مبارک ہو

آپ بھی شیخ صاحب والے بے بنیاد دعوے کرنا شروع ہو گئے ہیں

اللہ کرے زور قلم اور زیادہ

ف ج

• جے اے خان صاحب .....جذباتی اور ان کے ہم قبیلہ افراد کا مسئلہ یہ ہے کہ ان لوگوں نے قسم کھائی ہوئی ہے کہ اسلام کو باقی مذاہب اور افراد کے لیے قابل قبول نہیں بننے دینا ....یہ لوگ چار بیویاں رکھ کے اور دس دس بچے پیدا کرکے ...آبادی میں اضافے کے ذریعے اسلام کی اشاعت میں دلچسپی رکھتے ہیں ....یہ لوگوں کے اسلام سے متاثر ہو کر مذہب قبول کرنے والے "فرسودہ" طریقے پر یقین نہیں رکھتے

اگر میں چاہوں تو مکی زندگی کی تبلیغ پر فوکس رکھ کے ....مدنی زندگی کی جنگوں کو وقت کی ضرورت ، حجاب اور لونڈیوں وغیرہ کے معاملات کو صرف عرب کلچر تک محدود کرکے...اسلام کی ایک اچھی بھلی شکل بنا سکتا ہوں جو لوگوں کے لیے قابل قبول ہو گی .....مگر جذباتی صاحب جیسے مولویوں کی موجودگی میں ایسا ناممکن ہے .....بنیاد پرست ہمیشہ بنیاد پرست ہی رہتا ہے

• FJ Saheb

As a matter of fact it will be an honour to me if I could reach the level of knowledge JS Saheb got.

FJ Saheb

With due all respect I have to say it again and again that the people or the nations will never be able to live in dignity if they are not honest to themselves. My own example is just in front of me. I did suffer when I lived in my self-created darkness that used to cause me unlimited mental torture, besides many humiliations. But once I realized that I have to be brave and honest to myself at least in order to free myself from a prison I never wanted from the day I was born. Knowing this I realized that I was born in a prison full of fake promises and unlimited illusions and that I had to free myself out of this prison in order to get to know myself in a real freedom so that I could begin to live for myself. However, now I feel myself enlightened and reborn without losing faith in God. By doing so I also learnt the importance of not dictating people which is very beautiful indeed. For me Javed Sheikh Saheb is a great human being i.e. a great Muslim.

• For me Javed Sheikh Saheb.....a great Muslim

Have you asked him? He confesses to be an Atheist!!!!

• قرار جی

تھوڑا شانت ہو جائیں

آجکل میرا کسی کی بھی برقی چھترول کا موڈ نہیں ہے حتی کہ آپ کی بونگیوں کا بھی نہیں

میں تو صرف محترمی جے اے خان کے اس ہیروں جیسے قیمتی فقرے کا مداح ہو گیا ہوں کہ اپنے شیخ صاحب کی ہمسری کا دعوی کر بیٹھے ہیں

And who doesn't know that all prostitutes of Pakistan wear hijab just to hide their identity. And Pakistan is full of them

میری طرف منہہ کر کے اپنی نفرتی الٹیاں کرنے سے پہلے جے اے خان صاحب کا تبصرہ ضرور پڑھ لینا چاہئے تھا :ڈ

ف ج

• Anjaan

According to the definition of Islam JS Saheb is a perfect Muslim. By the way, how do you define Islam just in few words, please?