PKPolitics Is Transforming Into A Playground of Hate Games

• Pkpolitics is heavily losing its status as a forum of serious discussions. This deterioration has taken place just in the last one year. Now we see some new controversial and teasing topics on every 2nd. or 3rd. day and fighting erupted as a result of the topic. In the heated discussions, quite often civility and decorum are also badly lost. Most of the discussions held on controversial and teasing topics quite often derail even the most civilized members of the forum.

Are such discussions good for our social and mental health?

Will it be appropriate to let this forum a playground of hate games?

• HF,

"Are such discussions good for our social and mental health?"

Very good point.

Yes.

All sort of discussion is a productive process for intellectual growth and evolution.

Development of mental health is just like a child who starts the life passing through three stages:

Crawling

Toddling

Walking.

"The toddler years are a time of great cognitive, emotional and social development."

Each and every event of life generates a new and better scenario after killing the previous or outdated position.

There could emerge a brilliant person like you, only when there is a 'stupid' person like Javed Sheikh.

• "There could emerge a brilliant person like you, only when there is a 'stupid' person like Javed Sheikh."

Well said, Javed Sheikh!!

• The person who openly praises, applauds, and endorses Mumtaz Qadri's cowardly and hateful act has the balls to start this thread.

What should I say:

چوری اور سینہ زوری

یا

بلی نو سو چوہے کھا کر حج کو چلی

یا

دوسروں کو نصیحت خود میاں فصیحت

• Yeah i think it's quite ridiculous to whine about "hate" when the author of this thread really just wants to express his hatred of ahmadis, jews, indians, hindus, westerners without opposition.

Of course the gentlemen is used to saying these things openly in society where the threat of violence by lunatics like Qadri prevent most people from expressing their disagreement with him.

Unfortunately on the internet he enjoys no such protection and thus he moans.

@HF

All you are getting is a taste of your own medicine.. not so nice is it?

• Of course the gentlemen is used to saying these things openly in society where the threat of violence by lunatics like Qadri prevent most people from expressing their disagreement with him.

Express your disagreement and move on.

Aur bhi dukh hein zamanay mein>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• The hearts of anti-Islam bloggers are full of hatred against our great religion and its respective followers. We shall revive and they will die in frustration. That is the destiny of all the enemies of our faith.

• The dirty pigs will continue to be killed by heroes like Mumtaz as long as they continue insulting our religion.

• HF,

"The dirty pigs will continue to be killed by heroes like Mumtaz as long as they continue insulting our religion."

Such a provocative thinking is not good for the promotion of Islam.

Such statements might push most of the Muslims away from Islam where persons like Mumtaz Qadri are worshiped as heroes.

Such an attitude is one of the causes to generate Islam-Haters within Islam.

Less Non-Muslims but more Muslims are getting scared of such Mullah Made Islam.

• A hater from all angles has started an anti-hate thread. This is called comedy of erros.

• imtiazahmed sahab

Attacks on my religion are intolerable for me. I have the sense of honor for my religion. These attacks on my religion may be funny for you but not for me. My above postings were the reaction of some insults hurled upon my core religious values.

I think you are sensible enough to understand my point.

• HF saheb: I agree they attack our social and religious values, you (or rather we) attack their social and religious values - so far so good. The whole thing is in equation. But then why this complaint?

• imtiazahmed sahab

I don't log on any Christian or Hindu forums to attack their values. If I do so, it will be very irresponsible behavior.

• I think this forum is by no means any religious forum. It is a Pakistani forum where all Pakistanis irrespective of their faith, creed and belief participate. Why you label PkPolitics as a pure Islamic forum. A Hindu Pakistani, a Zoarastrian Pakistani, a Sikh Pakistani and most of all a non-believer Pakistani can participate and express their points of view. Even its title PkPolitics reflects its a house for discussing Pakistani politics.

• @imtiaz bhai

no one disallows anyone from expressing views.. but we should be careful in sensitive matter like religion.. and should not use it for time passing on political forams.. majority of liberal here say.. that religion should not interven with politics.. but many of liberal bring religion Islam in every thread only for their personal amusement and to hurt other blogger... This kind of freedom isn't allowed on any foram...

I agree with you this is not Islamic foram.. But problem is why few liberal bring Islam into every discussion...

• I think imtiaz ahmed is right that this is not islamic forum but one should not drag islam in every matter. Like we are talking about metro bus and some bloggers start talking about taliban and islam. The thread is about allama iqbal and they also drag religion in it. I think if we should attached to the topic than it will be good. Like zindadil sahib wrote on one thread.

• Fear saheb: I totally agree with you. Even Bill of Rights of American constitution gives guarantee to freedom of speech, freedom of expression written or verbatum. BUT, there is a proviso essentially attached to this law:

"Provided it does not injure the feelings, belief and life of another American group/s"

This is not happening here. I do not know who "started the fire" but when I joined the forum was already gripped with exchange of religious conflicts. Even discussing religious issues all norms of decency was and is missing.

• @ imtiazahmed sahib,

1. The problem was started where this social platform was hijacked by the champions of Religious Fanaticism who supported all sort of injustices and brutalities performed by Taliban in the name of Religion.

2. Problem was started where some bloggers started to project persons like Mumtaz qadri, as National Hero.

3. Problem was started where some bloggers started to justify the attack on Malala.

4. Problem at this Social Platform was started where some bloggers showed soft corner for Osama Bin Laden and Mullah Omer.

5. Problem was started where some bloggers tries to paint Mr. Mohammad Ali Jinnah as Maulana Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

I guess your conclusion is one sided where you didn't tell, that the champions of Religion, also should not injure the feelings of Liberals and Moderates through illogical and outdated defense.

• "started the fire" but when I joined the forum

I think fire started at both side, first... Javed shaikh and some other liberal like him put venom in the veins of foram, this venom disturbed circulating system of foram.. supply of blood by some good blogger in the heart of foram could not reach.... people started abusing each other.. foram damaged. Javed shaikh introduced word like bawaseer.... and on the religious side.. Jazbati sahib introduced the word korhi... and this how blogging truned into bashing...

• IMTIAZ SB

Every society has some core religious and social values.

It will be very irresponsible to:

Log on a Japanese forum and insult their Shintoism or Buddhism.

Log on an Irani forum and insult their Shitte ideology.

Log on a British forum and insult Christianity.

Being a sensible man with the sense of your social responsibilities would definitely like to do anything insulting to anybody.