A Disturbing News

• Salman Taseer and Bibi Zinda hein!!

• really? if true this is indeed a disturbing news.

• An unbelievable news!

Did anyone bring this picture before the judicial commission that approved his nomination?

That's why I think it is necessary that the parliament have a debate before appointing a judge. A judge must appear in person and defend such allegations in front of the parliament.

Is there a way to sack a judge? I guess the only way to remove him is to file a complaint in judicial council, but I doubt if his fellow brothers will ever remove him on this "minor" charge.

• "Is there a way to sack a judge?"

Can be done if you promise not to post Tripes!!

• Not a disturbing news at all. The ever living intellectuals of the land, from Baba Freed to Waris Shah have been tooting in their poetry, the mischiefs of a Qazi (the judged) for a millennium.

• Not a disturbing news at all.

===========================

Has anyone wondered why Javed Sheikh posted this? Has he the source of this news? Why has he not posted the source?

Now wonder why he posted it at all? That will be a very disbursing reason!!

• @ Admin

Thank you for removing the offensive picture posted by Javed Sheikh.

Much appreciated.

PS

Youn na tha mein ne faqat chaha that youn ho jaye.

It had disappeared for a while and I thought you had removed it!!

• This guy must be removed but I fear two things:

1)He will made another hero of "aashiq-e-rasool"

2)The judicial body appointed to review his suitability may themselves be "aashiq-e-rasool" and instead of removing him may welcome him as a hero and support his position.

I hate to say this but we are proving to be extremely ignorant nation and I dont really know how to get us out of this total nonsense.

• @bsobaid

This infamous "kiss" might actually be considered as strength of his character. Who knows if this guy actually becomes the Supreme Court judge or the Chief Justice of Pakistan.

• Come on Javed Sheikh

Would you disclose the source and post a reference for the picture you have posted. Be a man!!

• Thank you Javed Sheikh

The source you have quoted reveals the following:

"ISLAMABAD : The Chief Justice of Islamabad High Court (IHC) Iqbal Hameedur Rehman administered oath to Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui as a permanent judge of the IHC here on Thursday.

The oath taking ceremony held at IHC building was attended by the IHC Judges, office bearers of Islamabad High Court Bar Association and District Bar Association as well as senior officials of the court.

On Wednesday, President Asif Ali Zardari approved the appointment of Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui as a permanent judge of the IHC."

2. The news is 12 months old.

3. The picture you posted above and the narration is missing on the source you have given.

So, Javed Sheikh!

Why did you post the picture and what is the source of that picture and the caption?

Why did not suffice by posting a 12 months old news?

Why post it now? What were you trying to achieve by posting it today?

I hope you will demonstrate some dignity and post reply to the above questions!!

• Anjaan Bhai Jan

Nishan e Partistan,

You asked,

Why I posted this picture?

An Evil is Evil even after 100 years.

More over,

I exercised my FREEDOM OF POSTING

کر لو جو کرنا

توم توم تانا دھر دھر دھان

عقل نوں ہتھ مار

اپنے آپ نوں پچھان

• The news is circulating only in the social media. The twitter,

#kissing Mumtaz Qadri, has some pictures.

We'll see if the news is picked up by mainstream media.

• Is kissing of a Male person to another Male person Halal? (I am putting this question because we are very conscience to Halal Haram).

Had it been a female (who committed the same deed that Qadri did) in place of Qadri, what would have been our reaction for kissing the lady?

• More over,

I exercised my FREEDOM OF POSTING

But the rules of the forum require you to provide the source. What is the source of the picture you posted?

In addition to your Freedom of Posting please also exercise some DIGNITY and HONESTY!!!

• Had it been a female (who committed the same deed that Qadri did) in place of Qadri, what would have been our reaction for kissing the lady?

Friend Ayatullah Adnak

one of the reactions would have been:

You lucky so and so!!!

• "Is there a way to sack a judge?"

Can be done if you promise not to post Tripes!!

hahahahaahahhahaaha ...

:)

• Friend Ayatullah Anjaan jee

Thank you but what about the first part of the question?