What Foundations of Reforms Has Imran Laid In KPK During The Last 14 Months?

• Fourteen months time is not a lengthy time to determine the performance of any govt. However, extraordinary personalities in the history sometimes accomplished great many things even in short periods of time. Fourteen months time is not sufficient to establish anything and prove it as an accomplishment but the foundations of great things to be done can be laid.

I wish to know what foundations has Imran laid in KPK to bring out bright results in future? I request the supporters of Imran on this forum to elaborate Imran's efforts for reforms in KPK.

• You are not going to find the answer to question on PKP Forum. Write to Tehrik-e-Insaaf in Pakistan!!

• Thhis is the strongest foundation pakistan need...

Corruption free pakistan

In K-P: Rs300m recovered from corrupt officials in two months

http://www.dawn.com/news/1128499/in-k-p-rs300m-recovered-from-corrupt-officials-in-two-months

• Tripe?

• Accomplishments can't be expected in 14 months time but a positive report on the basis of 14 months performance can be presented. The member tiled as expakistani has written "In K-P: Rs300m recovered from corrupt officials in two months".

What are other things done by KPK govt. in the 14 months? Imran claims to be capable of bringing a big tabdili in Pakistan. What steps have been taken in KPK to see a big tabdili after some years performance?

• What steps have been taken in" KPK to see a big tabdili after some years performance?2

Only 14 months have lapsed. Come back after some years to ask about the some years' performance!!

• Mr. Anjaan

Please elaborate what foundation stones have been laid so far? Are 14 months not enough even to lay foundation stones of future projects. I am also in favor of Tabdili. I wish to know what foundation stones have so far been laid for big tabdili in future?

• Performance of a government or Institution should not be judged just within 14 months.

At least 4 years period is reasonable to analyze the level of deliverance.

Even a shop keeper follows the Principle of Three years:

Chatti (First year for expenditure)

Hatti (Second year to break even)

Khatti (Third year start of Profit)

• Jaidi

You are right. I just wish to know what foundations stones have been laid in the last 14 months? 14 months time is quite enough to put the foundations of any reforms or projects.

• Problem with Imran and PTI is that rather then concentrating on KPK they are more concerned about politics of Islamabad and Lahore.It would have been alot better if Imran would have retianed his seat in KPK and become CM himself and turned it around rather then running KPK via SMS from Bani Gala palace.

KPK CM and PTI leadership chilling out in Kohsar market while dharna public rot on the roads in Islamabad.

• "Problem with Imran and PTI is that rather then concentrating on KPK they are more concerned about politics of Islamabad and Lahore.It would have been alot better if Imran would have retianed his seat in KPK and become CM himself and turned it around rather then running KPK via SMS from Bani Gala palace."

I am personally an advocate of tabdili. Imran has a golden opportunity to prove in KPK his capabilities of bringing big tabdili in the whole of Pakistan. His attempts of making shortcuts may be futile.

• Change comes from bottom up!

Inability to improve education system and to have local bodies reforms & elections, in my opinion don't foretell promising future.

• @HF

"Mr. Anjaan

Please elaborate what foundation stones have been laid so far? Are 14 months not enough even to lay foundation stones of future projects. I am also in favor of Tabdili. I wish to know what foundation stones have so far been laid for big tabdili in future?"

I am not a spokesperson of KPK Government. As suggested before you will not find the answer to your question on this forum or any other forum. Please get in touch with the KPK Government and no doubt they will elaborate every thing for you.

• شیدا ٹلی فوج کا انتہائی پالتو ہے- جاویدہاشمی آؤٹ- شیدا ان- فوج صرف اپنی اصل ڈيوٹی دے اور حالات مزيد خراب نہ کرے ورنہ ايٹمی اثاثے ہرگزنہيں رہيں گے- اتنا فساد ہی کافی ہے جتنا کچھ برپا کرایا جا چکا- تمام خیرخواہ سمجھنے کی کوشش کريں ورنہ عراق کی مثال ہمارے سامنے ہے- کورکمانڈرز بھی يہ بات سمجھيں!!! Attack on UN vehicle is very sensitive, dangerous and unacceptable....