SHAH M.QURESHI LICKED THE SPITTED

• Yesterday in national assembly SMQ, said that PTA, has nothing to do with raids on NA, and PTV, but it was all due to Qaderi,

Wow what a lame excuse,

Tell us SMQ,

Are you a milking cuddy kid, whome Qaderi,betrayed,

Are you a dame blind fool,who follows another fool,

By this LAME EXCUSE you have proved that youI mran and your crooks cronies, are not trust worthy,if by chance you become the PM of this country and some offers you some big amount than you would sale the people of Pakistan and country. SHAME AND SHAME TO YOU .

• Video footage is available of all the culprits of PTV attack, why not government arrest them, at least one and prove wrong TUQ and IK.

If with the 40K police in ISB can't able to detect and arrest only single culprit of PTV incident, than other side is right to say it is planned from government.

Let suppose both are correct that these fasadis not from PTI/PAT and neither Gullo buts, now as a common citizen I have right to doubts that our departments are become unable to deliver.

This become police obligation to find out these attackers and arrest.

• شاہ محمود قریشی کے بھائی مرید حسیں قریشی نے بتلایا ہے

شاہ محمود قریشی کہتا تھا

دو تین سال کے بعد عمران خان نہیں وہ تحریک انصاف کا صدر ہو گا

اور فوج نے اسے وزیر ا عظم بنانے کا وعدہ کیا ہے

• @Javed Sheikh

I promised and guaranteed everyone that you can be reformed despite being 86 and that I will take responsibility for that.

With this kind of silly comment you are making my job more difficult than it already is. Now be a good boy and refrain from being silly, will you?? Promise??

• @:-Tahirnaseem.- My comments here not why police not arrested the culprit, but how SMQ,shamlessly came IN NA, and made fools all that he had and his party memebers had nothing to do with the said raid.

Why police did not arrest,there was no police force at that time, but its security was under army under 245 imposed in that area, when army arrived mob was still there, so you can ask this question to ARY MAJOR, why he did not arrest any one of them,and politly left them to go.

• "so you can ask this question to ARY MAJOR, why he did not arrest any one of them,and politly left them to go."

And why not ask the question yourself before you post your comments here so that your comments only reflect facts??

• Anjaan Bhai

"I promised and guaranteed everyone that you can be reformed despite being 86 and that I will take responsibility for that."

You think that Jaidi is incorrigible.

• Jaidi

What is the particular reason of yours behind supporting Nawaz Shareef? He is a a political offspring of Gen. Zia Ul Haq.

• @ HF,

I don't understand how you got such impression. I guess you have missed my post:

Let me clarify my Position at the current

WAR BETWEEN MILITARY AND BLOODY CIVILIANS

AS A STUDENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE,I AM MORALLY BOUND TO STAY WITH BLOODY CIVILIANS.

AFTER VICTORY, I AM LEAST CONCERNED WHO BLOODY CIVILIAN IS BENEFICIARY.

HE IS GAMA OR GANJA, I DON'T CARE.

LET GAMA AND GANJA FIGHT AFTER THAT WITHOUT MILITARY'S INTERVENTION.

• Let me clarify my Position at the current

WAR BETWEEN MILITARY AND BLOODY CIVILIANS

AS A STUDENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE,I AM MORALLY BOUND TO STAY WITH BLOODY CIVILIANS.

AFTER VICTORY, I AM LEAST CONCERNED WHO BLOODY CIVILIAN IS BENEFICIARY.

HE IS GAMA OR GANJA, I DON'T CARE.

LET GAMA AND GANJA FIGHT AFTER THAT WITHOUT MILITARY'S INTERVENTION.

@Javed Sheikh

As I have pointed out before:

1. Use of Capital Letters is against C.O.C

2. You should use decent language (if you have that in your vocabulary). Your morality if you have any should have taught you to do that.

3. You are now under my care for reformation and if you do not behave, corporal punishment may ensue!!

• dear at

army is in whole ISB not only in PTV, the question is that these 50/100 people escaped from PTV. They must go to some where in ISB, where these 40K police men.

At least arrest one and expose all with facts. In reality the so called "Danishwaren e Watan" never talk logically.

My question still valid even the forces did not caught but police still have the right to arrest anyone only army is upper hand after implement of 245.

would you like to reply with logical fact why police is unable to arrest a single culprit, even arrested more than 500 protesters.

• Jaidi

Thanks for clarifying for position. You side with Nawaz for his being democratic. Is he really democratic in your opinion? Did he not come into power through rigging in your opinion??

• @tahirnaseem

"Video footage is available of all the culprits of PTV attack, why not government arrest them, at least one and prove wrong TUQ and IK."

Now, you know why simple security measures failed. While in-camera attack on media was very effectively undertaken. Now we know that govt is surrounded from all side and from within.

Laanat hey bikao maal par.

• "Did he not come into power through rigging in your opinion??"

A huge Yes, but it was a democratic rigging!!

• When something is fake then it is worthless. A fake diamond may become the toy of street child.

• "A fake diamond may become the toy of street child."

No HF. Fake diamonds are also worn by some ladies because they want to give the impression to other ladies that they are real and not fake. And sometimes it works, but not all the times!

And don't forget the famous saying:

A degree is a degree, fake or real!!!

• A fake democracy will always fail. In Bharat, no army general can hatch any conspiracy against the real democracy. A real democracy is supposed to be strong enough to protect itself any kind of conspiracies.

• @ HF,

I explained my POSITION.

I am not siding with Nawaz Shareef as a person but a Symbol of Anti- Democratic PUNDITS.

I don't' acknowledge GHQ or ISI as the real UNCLES of Pakistan.

After 67 years, there are reasons to believe that,

ISI/GHQ are the real THREAT to the PROSPERITY AND PROGRESS FOR THE POPULATION OF PAKISTAN.

• Jaidi Yaar

Why are you supporting an unreal democracy? If you support a real democracy, I shall be your seconder.