Final Warning to Imran Khan and PTI Supporters

• Listen to the voice of Sanity and Consider this as a final warning. Do not drag Pakistan to a course of destruction.

The Video Message is intended to put some sense in your brains and make you think more logical.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x259vkj_message-to-imran-khan-pti-and-participants-of-azaadi-march_news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrFkyuxpiCE

Comments appreciated !

• @waseemca

His tunes show he is from Muslim league N and dragging Pakistan into his fancy speech to protect thug like Nawaz and Shahbaz. He is paid for speeches or he wants something in return. I know you are also from Muslim League N

Go zafar go

Go Nawaz go

• Col. Grand Son. Tripe!!!!

• Cannot see the video but from the comment of Nadaan jee, it appears to be a video message from some Lggar Baggar.

• @adnak

If you cant see the video assume his tune, joking and behavior is same as the behavior of Dr Zafar Malik.

• Can't see the video, before taking trouble to see this would like to know. Is he giving any reference following events?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSxD05GaSAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3KmwXj2fzQ

• Is he giving any reference following events?

Yes, I cant tell you all the events but one event he discussed.

• عمران خان میں لاکھ برائیاں ہو سکتی ہیں لیکن وہ بد دیانت نہیں

حسن نثار صاحب

پچاس لاکھ انسانوں کے قاتل طالبان سے ہمدردی کیا بد دیانتی نہیں ؟

ڈرون کی مخالفت کیا بد دیانتی نہیں ؟

اقتدار کےخاطر مدد کے لئے امپائر کو پکارنا بد دیانتی نہیں ؟

• پچاس لاکھ انسانوں کے قاتل طالبان سے ہمدردی کیا بد دیانتی نہیں ؟

ڈرون کی مخالفت کیا بد دیانتی نہیں ؟

اقتدار کےخاطر مدد کے لئے امپائر کو پکارنا بد دیانتی نہیں ؟

@javed if i were hassan nisar i would like to give following answer to your bogus excuses.

1. He didn't favor Taliban but his people who were slaughtered by American drones on daily basis. You support American drones that is dishonesty on your part. Don't think every writer writes for money and to live in America

2. That is not dishonesty. You are dishonest and traitor and lover of those who invaded into our lands without any reason. Who slaugtered our people for their politcal goals. Who made every person a hater and Taliban. Who tried to bring a civil war into pakistan. Javed if you have shame you should die instead writing on this foram. I know you are double face coward.

3. He didn't lift his finger for Rule but for his people. I agreed with Hassan Nisar Imran khan is not dishonest as you are.

• Aur imran khan ne jo 72 score kie wo shayad dikhana bhool gae. Kia ye bad diyanati nahin

• @Shahidalilaghaeri

You are right. He is like javed sheikh distorting facts for his own good reason. Hiding information and presenting them in a bias way so that he could lead people wrong way through his dishonesty.

• Haha. He said that this is elected govt. big joke. Dhandhli ka agar koi aur matlab hota ho to wo bhi batado

• اس وڈیو میں نظر آنے والے بندے پر کوئی الزام لگانے سے پہلے یو ٹیوب پر اس کی تمام وڈیوز کو دیکھنا ضروری ہے . مجہے اس کی کئی باتوں سے اختلاف ہو سکتا ہے لیکن اگر یہ وڈیوز سیاسی پناہ کے حصول کے لیے نہیں ہیں تو پھر جان کی پرواہ نہ کرتے ہوئے پاکستان کی اسٹبلشمنٹ کو للکارنے پر یہ بندہ داد کا مستحق ہے . جہاں تک سوچ کے واضح ہونے کا تعلق ہے تو اس بندے کی سوچ پاکستان کے کئی نام نہاد دانشوروں سے کئی درجے بہتر ہے . مجہے یہ کہنے میں کوئی شرم نہیں کہ میں اس نوجوان کا مداح ہوں

• Zindadil

Establishment to pmln ke sath hai phir aap kis tarah keh sakte hain ke ye establishment ko lalkar raha hai.

• نوجوان

شاباش یہی متبادل میڈیا ہے . اپنا کام جاری رکھو . پاکستان جانے سے پرہیز کرنا

• He said if you want to bring change in Pakistan bring it through vote

He is for sure PMNL guy, Everybody knows PMNL political dhandli in election and voting system. He wants PMNL Nawaz ganja elected for next 5 years

• شاہد صاحب

اس بندے کی کچھ پرانی وڈیوز خاصی خطرناک ہیں . پاکستانی ایسٹبلشمنٹ صرف اپنے ساتھ ہوتی ہے

اپنے ساتھ ہونے کا مطلب ہے فوج کا بجٹ ، فوج کی انڈسڑی ، ہاوسنگ سکیمیں اور اپنے وجود کو قائم رکھنے کے لیے مستقبل کے ہر عالمی نقشے میں اپنا کردار

• کافی باتیں اچھی کی ہیں لیکن اس کا رویہ اور طنزیہ انداز کافی ناگوار گزرا کہ جیسے عمران خان اور اس کی پارٹی کے لوگوں کو پرووک کر رہا ہو .. اور نقلیں لگا رہا ہو .. ایسا نہ کرتا تو مرے ذہن میں کافی شکوک ختم کر دیتا .... جو لوگ ملک ملت سے ایماندار ہوتے ہیں وہ ایسی ویڈیو دکھاوے کے لئے نہیں بناتے بلکے روتے ہیں ... ایک طرف لسانیت کی بات کر رہا ہے اور دوسرا طرف پنجابی ہو کر پختون عمران خان کی نقلیں لگا رہا ... ویڈیو میں کچھ تضادات بھی ہیں .. شکریہ

In the end

Due to this behavior he seems a joker an actor rather a voice of sanity. No sane person or patriotic person would do that.

• Oh Fear Bhai is in maidan. I have been missing him on the forum. My yaar Jaidi has been in maidan during this time of gap. I enjoy discussions with fear bhai and Jaidi very much.

• "In the end

....No sane person or patriotic person would do that"

Indeed.

In the end he is another Javed Sheikh, who will go all lengths (from making his own videos to stealing other authors' work and presenting as his own work) to promote himself on the social media!!