Should Hasheesh be legalised in Pakisatan?

• LETS TRASH THIS OUT AND SEE WHERE WE LAND.

I AM FOR MAKING IT LEGAL FOR ADULTS.

WHAT DO YOU PPL SAY??

PLS READ ABOUT IT ON THE NET. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF SITES MEDICAL AND NON MEDICAL.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VIEWS.

• cannabid laws are not enforced in pakistan so it doesn't really matter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:World-cannabis-laws.png

• but i got arrested for carring a bit so there must be law.

i dont sell it i buy it and use it used to smoke it but after my heart attack i eat it.

lungs are safe now.

• yaar itni naa chorra kar

• aur geo tv website check kar key bataa, chal rahi hai key nahin. koi kaam kar

• also I should probably clarify that I have never smoked. hasheesh is the name of my online gaming guild

• mamoon, gham hai to rum hai.

• yar aajkal to gardaa bhi "do-number" aa raha hai. is qaum ne nashe mein bhi millawat shoroo kar di hai. thats y i say 'em "PAKISTANI CHEETAY".

LOL

• lol adeel

i get it from some nepali ppl

its real good

• andarkabandar , u r lucky , meri wali mein to charas kam mehndi zayada hoti thi, pee kay attention-deficit aur increase ho jata tha.

However,after that i've stopped smoking (yeap now i'm in complete abstinence), so credit goes to that "do-number gardaa".

• GROW it at home we do it

in pots. assli maal. a friend brought the seeds from holand.

• what r u ppl upto?

i think we are at the xtreme of modern age .

thats the MAIRAGE for us to talk about HASHEESH and SEX publicly .

advacement has other aspects too...

who cares????????????????????????????

• @Beenai

yeah u r right that there r other aspects to discuss but again problem is "GHAM HAI TO RUM HAI".

ALL THATS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY (rest assured its not due to girl-ditching) has made it obligatory 4 conscient people either to vent their frustation by violent methods or to kill their agitation by these things.

• adeel sahib,

these are not the only TWO options u ppl are left with.

otherwise the whole nation would have become addict.

that means what?

that for sure there are other options to handle the heights of disappointment,we as a nation ,are going through with.

if u r living in pakistan,just roam around in your city ..

and ask the ppl ,what they all think about thier past,present and future ....

u would be amazed .....

• seems like guys topic .lol .well i just hate all kind of drugs .hate smoking ,hate who smoke so those who indulge in these kind of things are dafts coz im a bit health freak .

seriously im so alergic to cigarette smoke that if someone smoking it i get sever headache . so i always try to stay clear out of their way .

• mohtarma beenai i think that u 've not read my 2nd last blog. it stated "now i'm in complete abstinence".

as far as ur advice to roam around city for bright ideas,.... well i'm afraid sis u r seriously suffering from day-dreaming.

long gone r those days when this soil produced people like AQ khan & hakeem saeed( n recently ch.iftikhar).With the kinda response these great people got from us & our nation as awhole, no-one would dare to think above his/her own personality.

Wat r v doing? writing the blogs, abusing rulers and nothing on the street level!

Is se to accha hai ke nashe mein dhut rahein.

• @aishasana, U better get urself checked for impending asthma! LOL

According to med studies asthma is much more common in people who r hygeine freaks. dont beleive it; go & ask any of ur family docs?

• Ask Imran Khan. He is the expert on hasheesh. The mindset becomes just like his after one is used to taking it quite regularly. Imran Khan's talk about morality, his sitting with Qazi Hussain of the Jamaat-e-Islami, his lectures, his verbal diarrheas- all are symptoms of hasheesh intake.

• PoliticalAnalyst

Agree completely. Ask the expert.

• hahaha. well beenai, PoliticalAnalyst & Gul might not sound good to u (& me too) but that is a fact.