World Cup 2015

• @Shirazi Jee

"

Shirazi

PM this user

My prediction is NZ will win the WC 2015.

POSTED 1 MONTH AGO ON 13 FEB 2015 13:41 #

"

May I ask why you are giving up on NZ?

• As WC progressed I am more impressed with SA. NZ is still very good but I think SA after loosing to India and Pakistan has become a better team where as NZ so far winning all the game is due one loss before the big game - that could be one against SA or in the pinnacle game against Aussies.

• @Shirazi Jee

Thanks.

I also think it will be Aus & SA.

• Will violating ICC code of conduct make him front runner for Pakistan one day captain?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1170844/riaz-watson-charged-by-icc-for-code-of-conduct-violation

• Aus & SA will win !!!

Shirazi bhai,

Why not India, are you still being attacked by Fundos for your comments over India -:)

India and South Africa have an edge over Australia and NZ because of spinners (Ashwin and Imran Tahir). I think both semi-finals would be highlighted for bowlers so I see IND and SA in final.

• @Bitter Truth Bhai

I think Australia own India in those conditions. The test and ODI series before WC shook India's confidence against Australia. Aus should win comfortably. I expect NZ v SA, today's game to be bit closer.

• Great and exciting game between NZ and SA.

• No upset in the world cup so far. Number one NZ beat number 2 SA. If the trend continues, India should beat Aus.

I give all credit to NZ for the victory but SA lost some nerves in the last moments of the game. A dropped catch when two fielders collided and two or three run out chances were missed. SA had that game but lost it.

• Where is traitor Elzaam Niazi

Yesterday Elzaam Niazi predicted India will won

People of Pakistan prayed India will loose

Where traitor Elzaam Niazi who earned dollars from India and sabotage Kashmir London march.

Ro Elzaam Niazi Ro

• "Yesterday Elzaam Niazi predicted India will won"

Will won? ROFL

• And the winner of 2015 Cricket WC is ...........

• ..........Australia!

• @GP Bhai

میری رہایش ایک ایسے علاقے میں ہے جس کی آبادی ٩-١٠ ہزار افراد سے زیادہ نہی ہے مگر یہاں بچوں کے لئے دیگر سہولتوں کے علاوہ اتنا شاندار پبلک سوئمنگ پول ہے کہ شاید پاکستان کے اچھے سے اچھے جیمخانہ میں بھی نہیں ہوگا. یھاں میں عام سے بچوں کو سوویمنگ کرتا ہوا دیکھتا ہوں تو آنکھیں حیرت زدہ رہ جاتی ہیں بچوں کا معیار اولمپک جیسا لگتا ہے جاوید چوہدری کی طرح تمہید کا مقصد یہ تھا کہ بین الاقوامی مقابلوں میں بہتر کاکردگی کے لئے ضروری ہے کہ ایک مربوط نظام کے تحت لاکھوں بچے اور نوجوان کھیلوں کی سرگرمیوں میں مشغول ہوں اور اور عقابی آنکھیں با صلا حیت نوجوانوں کو چن کر سائنسی بنیادوں پر کوچنگ کا اہتمام کرین اور انمیں نکھار پیدا کریں اور کھلاڑی صرف اور صرف میریٹ کی بنیاد پر ٹیم میں جگہ حاصل کرپایں یہی وہ راستہ ہے کہ جس سے گزر کر پاکستان کے کھلاڑی بین ال اقوامی میدانوں میں تسلسل کے ساتہ کامیابیاں حاصل کرسکتے ہیں

First of all it's good to know population of your town is barely 1009 - must be big relief from 12 million Karachi. Secondly I understand and agree with your point. But let's be realistic 3rd world can't have same amenities like first world. In 3rd world we don't have enough police to patrol streets, safe drinking water, schools for kids and you are asking to compete with first world we need to have similar play grounds and gyms. If we get similar play grounds and gyms then we will be much much better - our talent pool will be from 200M + as oppose to their 3-8M. It's not a conincident that developed world take all the medals in olympics. There are few events like track and field where developing world dominates developed world but in every other event it's the system that outshines passion.

Criket is no exception. Our players when they get to the highest level enjoy similar conditions gym, fields trainers etc. But growing up their strongest weapon is passion for the game. But passion can take you to some level.

Interestingly, I was listening in news yesterday, in Nigeria lately gov't scored some significant victories against Bokoharam that President Good Luck Jonathan is bragging about 6 weeks from his re-election bid. But they are saying those victories are because of some well trained Christian mercenaries - Training Trumped Passion.

• Hopefully the game today will turn out to be the best game of the World Cup 2015. Australia are formidable but New Zealand is courageous.

Go New Zealand Go

• Australia!!!

• Is it a repeat of 1999 final? Australia on the top but New Zealand still has some fight left in it.

• Congratulations to Australia for winning the World Cup 2015.

They deserved it!

• salam

micheal clark has proved that he belongs to a great and live nation. when mark nicholas asked him about black stripe which he was wearing on his arm he said it was for PH(late philip hughes). he has been putting it on in remembrance of hughes and then he dedicated that victory to him by saying that we dedicate it to our late younger brother. what a spirit and what a level of sensitivity for his countryman and colleague even though he died few months ago not a few days ago, this is called ethics, morality and feelings for a country... whereas after youhanabad incident when our team played their next match they didn't show any such sign.. morons didn't dedicate their victory to the affected families and to those who died..shame on that team. no ethics. no solidarity with nation. difference is clear

when i heard those words from clark i really appreciated him deep down and felt respect for him and at the same moment i hated my team coz i recalled youhanabad incident..

anyhow aussies truly deserved to win that match. the only match they lost in that competition was by 1 wicket against NZ probably the 2nd best match of this world cup.

May ALLAH bless Pakistan and Pakistanis

• DATABASE REGISTER HIGH QUALITY REAL AND FAKE PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENSE, ID CARD AND OTHER CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENTS.

BUY GENUINE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS OF ALL COUNTRIES FOR SALE.

BUY HIGH QUALITY DATABASE REGISTERED MACHINE READABLE SCAN ABLE DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,AND CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENTS.

BUY REAL PASSPORTS,DRIVER'S LICENSE,ID CARDS,VISAS,GREEN CARD,FAKE MONEY.

We are the best producers of genuine high quality fake documents.BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH(UK) FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES(US) FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.

Welcome To Wesley Hover and Associates Network.Get A second Chance In Life with Wesley Hover and Associates , protect your privacy, build a new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise, safari or just a week on a sunny beach that you want, you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guest what? you going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you.

We are an Association network responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine?

-I DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:

.GET REGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.

.REGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT.

.REGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.

.REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.

.REGISTERED USA PASSPORT.

.REGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

I offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:

•Getting real government issued ID under another identity(NEW NAMES),

•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),

•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID.

•Credit cards

•Relocation

•Passports, Diplomatic passports,novelty passports.

•Production and obtaining new identification documents.

•We also do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER JOBS in country like Dubai, USA , CANADA , UK ,china,Peru,Brazil,south Africa,Denmark,Sweden,Norway,France etc..

•Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide

•Taiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies, bogus bills, counterfeit U.S. currency in $20s, $50s and $100s, High quality Fake Money for sale.

•INTERESTED TO BUY REAL GENUINE QUALITY BANKNOTES of Euros, Dollars and Pounds with security feature magnetic ink, watermark, the pen test, and the security strip that bypass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.

•FAKE BANK NOTE US BILLS: most recent design 1,'s, 5, 10's, 20's, 100's $ NEW DESIGN DOLLARS “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills only here you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.

•Coaching services available....

Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued!

All Inquiries;

Registered and Unregistered USA,Canadian Documents at: (wesleyhover816@mail.com)

Registered and Unregistered UK, entire Europe, Asia , Africa, Australian Documents at: (mccollinswilliams665@gmail.com)

Real Counterfeit Money(Taiwan and China First Grade) at: (lohan.hurley2015@yandex.com)

Skype ID::::::::::::sinclaire60

E-Mail Your Questions and Comments.

We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first orders!

Yours Faithfully,

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our email team. Buy fake passport, buy fake passport, false, passport, passport, id, card, cards, UK, sell, online, Canadian, British, sale, novelty, counterfeit, bogus,

American, united, states, USA, us, Italian, Malaysian, Australian, documents,identity, identification, driver, license, license, driving, residence, permit, SSN fake passport id, free fake passport, identity theft, fake, novelty, camouflage, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, cheap, wholesale, new identity, second,citizenship, identity, identification, fake documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to get fake documents, where to get fake, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport, i.d., British, Honduras, UK, USA, us, u.s., Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foreign ..

• Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 6 stream....

http://gameofthroneseason5streaming.com/