Imran Khan congratulates Arif Alvi on Ptv attack

• h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe7Qu458wG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe7Qu458wG4

• ہیلو

ہیلو

....بھولا صاحب .....میں گوگا بول رہا ہوں

ہاں ...ہاں ...بتلاؤ کیا بات ہے ؟

پاٹا کولا کی فیکٹری پر حملہ ہو گیا ہے

اچھا ہے ....اچھا ہے..... دباؤ ڈالتے رہو..... ہر قیمت پر فیکٹری کے مالک کو بھگانا ہے

اور موگمبو کو بھی ساتھ ملاؤ

بھولا صاحب ...ہم نے موگمبو کو ٹیلیفون کیا ہے لیکن ابھی تک جواب نہیں آیا

ارے گوگے ...دیکھو یہ کون بدذات ہماری گفتگو ریکارڈ کر رہا ہے اسے بتلاؤ کہ یہ غیر قانونی حرکت ہے اور جرم ہے

ہم پاٹا کولا کی اینٹ اینٹ سے بجانے کا قانونی فریضہ سر انجام دے رھے ہیں

اور یہ بد ذات رنگ میں بھنگ ڈالنا چاہتا ہے

• According to Sethi (Aapas ki baat) IK used the word bas tard for NS.

If it is true (I haven't heard the full tape), I wonder what sort of leaders we have in our ranks and file.

• Following is confirmed from this audio telephonic conversation between Elzaam Niazi (Cheerleader Pasha Party) and IT Karachi Propaganda Cell Incharge Arif Alvi (Ijaz Shah look after Bani Gala IT Propaganda Cell): -

1. Elzaam Niazi is WRONG NUMBER for Pakistani.

2. Pasha London Plan is confirmed.

3. Elzaam Niaiz owns Tyrian type daughter, so lacks basic ethics, abusive language is in blood, which demands his DNA test whether his true son of his British Raj Potwari Papa or not. As his parents were open minded, used to visit clubs to show themselves moderate and do all what is haram in Islam.

4. Elzaam Niazi and Pasha Party BGs has no answer to it. Mostly resort to irrelevant and abusive writings. This confirms Kasuri brain washing in Beacon House and Educator, nursery for Pasha Party BGs. Ph D Abusive Language must be awarded to Beacon House and Educator children.

5. Role of MQM in Pasha London Plan confirmed (anybody has doubt read thread "What is Pasha London Plan" in Pk Politics, find all assessment/information 100% correct).

6. Zaheer Abbasi used his agency elements to invade PTV, all thrown out from agency (Najam Sethi confirmed same in his yesterday show, I endorsed well before in above thread).

7. Yemen like invasion was made, where leadership was to be forced flea like Yemen President and provide not option other than military take over. Later civil war like environment in Pakistan. Good thing Shuja Pasha/Zaheer Abbassi managed to capture PTV through Gullu Qadri Firqa and Pasha Party, were on door steps Civil Secretariat, Parliament, President House and PM House but to their bad luck Nawaz Sharif did not make any effort to escape. Great and brave PM Pakistan preferred to die with honour from the hands of Shuja Pasha/Zaheer Abbassi created agitators. This was not expected by Pasha London Plan conspiracy think tanks.

• Following is confirmed from this audio telephonic conversation between Elzaam Niazi (Cheerleader Pasha Party) and IT Karachi Propaganda Cell Incharge Arif Alvi (Ijaz Shah look after Bani Gala IT Propaganda Cell): -

1. Elzaam Niazi is WRONG NUMBER for Pakistani.

2. Pasha London Plan is confirmed.

3. Elzaam Niazi owns Tyrian type daughter, so lacks basic ethics, abusive language is in blood, which demands his DNA test whether his true son of his British Raj Potwari Papa or not. As his parents were open minded, used to visit clubs to show themselves moderate and do all what is haram in Islam.

4. Elzaam Niazi and Pasha Party BGs has no answer to it. Mostly resort to irrelevant and abusive writings. This confirms Kasuri brain washing in Beacon House and Educator, nursery for Pasha Party BGs. Ph D Abusive Language must be awarded to Beacon House and Educator children.

5. Role of MQM in Pasha London Plan confirmed (anybody has doubt read thread "What is Pasha London Plan" in Pk Politics, find all assessment/information 100% correct).

6. Zaheer Abbasi used his agency elements to invade PTV, all thrown out from agency (Najam Sethi confirmed same in his yesterday show, I endorsed well before in above thread).

7. Yemen like invasion was made, where leadership was to be forced flea like Yemen President and provide not option other than military take over. Later civil war like environment in Pakistan. Good thing Shuja Pasha/Zaheer Abbassi managed to capture PTV through Gullu Qadri Firqa and Pasha Party, were on door steps Civil Secretariat, Parliament, President House and PM House but to their bad luck Nawaz Sharif did not make any effort to escape. Great and brave PM Pakistan preferred to die with honour from the hands of Shuja Pasha/Zaheer Abbassi created agitators. This was not expected by Pasha London Plan conspiracy think tanks.

8. ARY, SAMA and NEWSONE are Pasha Party media cells stands confirmed. SAMA doing little tamasha and later full coverage in favour his financier Elzaam Niazi.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

NO TO VULGAR WRONG NUMBER OF PAKISTAN - ELZAAM NIAZI

• @ImtiazAhmed Saab

Yeah he did use bastrd in the tape - some thing like bastad will not resign. But it's supposed to be private and casual conversation. Another striking thing in the tape was PTI's efforts to woo MQM, same MQM that they are trying to outlaw now as if MQM's militant face came out first time after 90 raid.

• "But it's supposed to be private and casual conversation."

As if it is okay to say abusive words in private, specially for a person who has claimed that he will make Pakistan as the State of Medina under Prophet of Islam. Doesn't he know that he is either doing "Ghibat" or "Touhmat" or at least being hypocrite.

I suppose for secularists and hypocrites it is not an issue to be abusive in private.

• @Sheikh Jee

Why you had to repost the video, already posted by Shirazi Jee? Maybe you thought some people didn't view that.

• Curiousity Sahib,

I am sorry for that.

The Post from Mr. Imtiazahmad made me skeptical about the contents of the conversation.

"According to Sethi (Aapas ki baat) IK used the word bas **** for NS.

If it is true (I haven't heard the full tape)"

I posted the video for Mr. Imtizahmad who had missed the word 'Bas--rd' @ the tape.

• @Sheikh Jee

Thanks.

You were doing a good deed, you don't need to be sorry for that.

• Javed Sheikh jee

""According to Sethi (Aapas ki baat) IK used the word bas **** for NS"

It is not a big deal. We Pakistanis are habitual of using such words, or even worse, about others in our private talks.

Don't you agree?

• It seems it was a battle between NS & Co vs establishment for power de facto won by establishment on the day those Houses of Government about to go under the control of mob led by TUQ and IK. NS surrendered under the condition that he may continue as a PM without any power de facto. And so was Dherna over after achieving this goal by the establishment. I think it was the purpose of all those Dhernas.

• "It is not a big deal. We Pakistanis are habitual of using such words, or even worse, about others in our private talks.

Don't you agree?"

I didn't know that in this era, in Pakistan and that too by a major party leader, telephone conversations are considered private.

• "I didn't know that in this era, in Pakistan and that too by a major party leader, telephone conversations are considered private"

May be in your era it might be perfectly legal to tape telephone conversations, but not in Pakistan.

• "May be in your era it might be perfectly legal to tape telephone conversations, but not in Pakistan."

Oh!

Sorry, I didn't know that most of things done in Pakistan are legal. I must have mistaken Pakistan with some other country.

Also, I must have mistakenly considered IK to be that person who had claimed that he will make Pakistan as the State of Medina under Prophet of Islam. Definitely, just observing the language he uses both in private and public, IK doesn't have that ability.

• Imran Khan is the worst politician in Pakistan.

• And Sweettruth is the worst SWAMP of the USA!!!

• Both Imran Khan and Arif Alvi should be arrested for attacking a public property and congratulating each other.

• A SWAMP Tripe!!!