A New NRO?

• According to unconfirmed reports,

before the visit of Chinese President

A new NRO has been finalized in Pakistan under the instructions of Gen Raheel Shareef to bring Imran, Zardari and Nawaz Shareef at the same page.

If correct, this could bring more stability in Pakistan

• Sir, You are big supporter of Justice and rule of law, thats what we have notice and learned from you here on pkpolitics... will you support NROs or will support justice for crime ...

what you think, like to know your opinion as i am your non official student

• expakistani sahib,

I just reported about an unconfirmed information without putting my liking or disliking.

I will stay supporter of

1. Secularism

2. Democracy

3. Ethnic Tolerance

4. Rule of Law

پاکستان سے نکل کر ایک آزاد ملک میں آباد ہونے کے بعد بھی اگر میں سچ نہ بولوں اور سچ نہ بتلاؤں

تو پاکستان سے ہجرت کرنے کا کیا فائدہ ؟

• "as i am your non official student"

Please note that "He Sikh" had too many shots last night!

You must forgive him.

• @Anjaan

According to Islamic belief, lots of things that are 'haram' in this world will become 'halal' in afterlife. That includes unlimited drinks and women. So, whatever you are going to enjoy later (drinks), Sheikh sahib is enjoying today. What's wrong with that? ;-)

• Did I say that He Sikh cannot enjoy his drinks. I was merely pointing that if he drinks too much the after affects result in posting a Tripe that he did.

• تو پاکستان سے ہجرت کرنے کا کیا فائدہ ؟

Lots of Dollars and fleecing the Social Security System without making any contribution to it!!!

• Hello, darling Ajaan

Again trying to patronize people??? What a lost git you are, mi darling and mi little munchkin. Love you, mi little pussy.:):)

• آج آپ کو ایک اور سچ بتلاتا ہوں

امپائر نے انگلی کیوں نہیں اٹھائی

دراصل امپائر نے جو بات عمران خان کے کان میں سر گوشی سے کی تھی

عمران خان نے دھرنا شروع کرنے سے پہلے ہی اس کا راز فاش کر دیا

امپائر بہت مایوس ہوا

• امپائر نے انگلی کیوں نہیں اٹھائی

امپائرنے اسلئیے انگلی نہ اٹھائی کیونکہ اسکی انگلی پھنسی ہوئی تھی --کسی کے کہنے پرامپائر سمجھا کہ کتاہے لیکن وہ نکلی کتیا، اب امپائر کی انگلی بری طرح پھنسی ہوئی ہے اور لوگ ڈنڈے مارمارکر اسے نکالنے کی کوشش کررہے ہیں

• Pitian hay taw karta hay ungli pe bharosa

Momin hay taw be-taigh bhi larhta hay sipahi

• Gulrai55

Kutia, aaur wo bhi lendi nasl ki. :)

First it was Nawaz Sharif who shoed his great patience, and now it is MQM.

• J.A.Khan sahib: Kudos. I know you deliberately wrote shoe instead of show. First they "show" patience then they "shoe" patience. Excellent.

• Imtiazahmad Saheb

Aap ney raaz faash ker key saara maza kirkira ker dia. Khoob pakra aap ney. Great!!!

• "A new NRO has been finalized in Pakistan under the instructions of Gen Raheel Shareef to bring Imran, Zardari and Nawaz Shareef at the same page."

you mean an NRO to bring nawaz and zardari on imran khan's page, since he is establishment's new darling.

• No, it was sheer incompetence and lack of education. What a waste of British Taxpayers money!!!

• Thank you my darling Anjaan.

Angoor khattey hen meri jaan Anjaan tumharey liey. You wish you were here, but can't. So sad, indeed for you. But good luck for UK and USA. Just up yours, you the saddest a-hole of all times. You have no respect even for yourself. That's why Javed Sheikh reminds you your actual birth place, namely Heera Mandi. :):):) Sure, you would love to be considered as a person of a decent society which can never be yours, for your blood line is not decent at all. Here I don't need to insult you at all, for you already are a cursed one by lovely nature. The power of Karma will never let you live and die in peace. Your vicious nature will chase you even in your grave. You little old and poor man pretending to be something you can never be, i.e. a gentleman!!!!

• Where are you now, the son of Heera Madi?

• wo bhi lendi nasl ki.

JA Khan G

خان صاحب یہ لینڈی کی نسل کیاہوتی ہے ، پہلی دفعہ سنا ، آپ بھی کمال کے آدمی ہیں

پہلے اسمبلی میں ڈنڈے پڑے اب

NA 246

میں روز ڈنڈے پڑرہے ہیں --کہاں گئے وہ ڈیفنس کلفٹن کے برگرجو اس ملک کو لوٹ کر کھاگئے ، چلے تھے لالوکھیت فتحکرنے-

-مجھے تو ایمکیوایم کی بے وقوفی سمجھہ میں نہیں آتی جب عوام انکے ٹینٹ اکھاڑدیتے ہیں اور فاروق ستار، خالدمقبول اور حیدررضوی انکے ٹینٹ لگاتے ہیں --اور انکے پچھواڑے پر مرہم لگاتے ہیں-بجائے احسان مند ہونے کےیہ پلٹ کےکہتے ہیں کہ انکی نیت خراب ہے ہماراپچھواڑہ سہلاتے ہیں

حکومت کو چاہئیے کہ جہاں یہ دہرنا دیں اورلاقانونیت پھیلائیں وہ علاقہ لالوکھیت والوں کو ٹھیکہ پر دےدیں ، سارے برگربھاگتے دوڑتے نظرآئینگے