I (MR) do welfare with money acquired via bribery and that's how God has rewarded me!

• I do welfare with money acquired via business I did via bribery and that's how God has rewarded me to make me tycoon - richest person in Pakistan. Malik Riaz

Jirga - SS GeoTV - 25th May, 2015.

http://www.zemtv.com/2015/05/26/jirga-on-geo-news-malik-riaz-exclusive-25th-may-2015/

WoW!

Another great view of a version of Islam being practiced in Pakistan, after those who justify killing of innocent.

"Bribery is not only allowed in Islam, but if you use it to feed poor, God multiplies it manifold. "

I didn't know that it is permitted in any sect of Muslims. But what do I know!

• I just watched Malik Riaz's above program, Jirga with Saleem Safi. Very good inter view, on most part he gave honest and straight answers. But he dodged many questions by using God. But I won't hold that against him. May be he is religious person. That's how religious people talk - bring Allah and Prophet in every sentence. It's annoying but realistic nothing artificial about it.

• Myth created by non-religious people.

"May be he is religious person. That's how religious people talk - bring Allah and Prophet in every sentence. "

MR is not a religious person! No real religious person would claim that Allah SWT blessed him because he bribed to create his business empire and used that money for welfare. He is encouraging other muslims to bribe as nauzabillah Allah SWT blesses those who do. No good comes out of any act which is based on evil!

He should be jailed for accepting that he bribes and encouraging others to bribe.

• MR never claimed he is straight or religious. But still if he is thankful to Allah, we are not called upon to question his thankfulness. It is between him and Allah. The problem with Islam is there are less Muslims but huge number of self-proclaimed thakedars of Islam. Please, please, please, leave it to Allah SWT.

At least he is honest to say nobody can flourish in business in this society without shedding off some money to get their job done - and he has proved it in the very interview when he asked Saafi "you did the business, what happened?". The society is evil and he is a part of it. Quote erat demonstrandum.

• MR should be jailed for accepting that he bribes and encouraging others to bribe.

It seems for some, accepting that he is violating law of Allah SWT and law of land is a virtue. Also to them, encouraging others to do the same to get rich is great.

WoW!

What a materialistic view!

Maybe that's what these defenders of MR must be doing in their own life.

• @Curiosity bhai

What's wrong with materialistic view? You want to put Malik Riaz in Jail? That's how you will reward better among you. It's not easy to grow business and that too of that scale. But perhaps you are more impressed with Mao's Chinese or Iranian revolution where the upper class of the society is blamed for every ill and is hammered. You can spin it which ever way you want but Prophet's first marriage had material angle too.

• "What's wrong with materialistic view? You want to put Malik Riaz in Jail? "

So in your adopted country, can you bribe your way to build a business empire? And then to brag about that you bribed your way and thus encouraging others to bribe.

It is not a question about economic system, religion and who becomes rich using ethical methods; it is question of bad ethics ( bribes) where methods are used contrary to what is considered universally good ethics in UN and all of the world claiming to lead in ethics.

Bad ethics should be denounced even if your own brother is doing it.

• In US Malik Riaz wouldn't give money to Putwari but would work through Lobbyists to further his business goals. Who likes to give money? People are forced to give money.

• " Who likes to give money? People are forced to give money."

You might not know of anyone, but there are enough good human beings in all countries who are ethical and don't bribe or take bribe!

• salam

at least he is better in a sense that he is investing corrupted or plundered money within pakistan and for pakistan which is benefical for the country in many ways.. his baharia town projects in major cities r undoubtedly matchless as compared to other housing societies irrespective of the fact that he acquired the lands through illegal means by corrupting putwari and faujis..

zardari and sharifs plundered money and invested in switserland, UK, france dubai in the form of surrey mahal, palace in france, dubai properties etc.. nawaz sharif's son hussain nawaz is also a business tycoon but what benefit is he giving to nation, was that the hard earned money by him or father or was that also a plundered money... so if malik riaz is compared with these morons, i'll give him a slight edge.

even he is spending on politician's children as well as ex CJ's son arsalan iftikhar. can he sponsor any poor man's intelligent son in this fashion...

May ALLAH bless Pakistan and Pakistanis

• Fruits from trees made from ill gotten money using forbidden means can never bring happiness. You reap what you sow, if you sow major sins, eg bribes to create empire you will reap tree like Zaqqum and nothing else.

According to the Quran, Zaqqum (Arabic: زقوم‎) is a tree that "springs out of the bottom of hell-fire" or Jahannam. It is mentioned in verses 17:60 (as the "cursed tree"), 37:62-68, 44:43, and 56:52, of the Quran.

• MR has good company with executives in FIFA as well as sympathizers including this blog.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1184528/football-officials-arrested-in-zurich-upon-us-request-swiss-authorities

• @Curiosity bhai

Malik Riaz gave the apt answer to Saleem Safi, may apply to you as well.

First stand up business of this scale then lecture me on morality.

Easier said than done!

-;)

• "First stand up business of this scale then lecture me on morality."

I am not stupid to give moral values for anything. I am Muslim first and my life is governed by the values taught by Islam.

There was a guy named Qaroon, biggest businessman of his time, swallowed by earth.

There were Pharaohs, whose remains are left for people of intelligence to take lesson.

• The charity that Malik Riaz is doing is also under Islamic teachings, the killings that Jihadis are doing are also inspired by Islam. Islam's flexibility is unparalleled.

• "The charity that Malik Riaz is doing is also under Islamic teachings, the killings that Jihadis are doing are also inspired by Islam. Islam's flexibility is unparalleled."

Killing of Grandson of Prophet of Islam was also done based on an anti-Islamic view of Islam. Those false views about Islam existed then and now.

Good part is that everyone is free to follow the values given by Islam or not. Another good part of values of Islam is that an unbiased human being accept most of them as universal good values.

No unbiased humanistic person will say that don't lie, don't cheat, don't bribe, don't kill innocent, don't curse, respect others, listen and understand others, help others, don't steal, etc are not good values. In Islam you can't pick and chose as what values to accept based on self interest.

Just take an example of Edhi or Dr. Rizvi of Kidney Hospital . They have served human beings more than anyone in Pakistan, while retaining basic values of Islam.**

Real objective is helping others and not setting up business empires.

• @Curiosity Jee

What was the false and anti-Islamic view in the killing of grand son of Mohammad? Hussain didn't accept the Khalifa Yazid and there can't be two Khalifas per Islamic teachings. Yazeed had to do what he did, crush insurgency. Where was the un-Islamic part?

• How can I expect a person to understand event of Karbala, who can't see anything wrong in using bribes to build business empire.

• Both Malik Riaz and Yazid bent their fingers a bit to get the ghee out. I 'd call them go getter.

-;)

• All businessmen bend rules in one form or the other to maximize their profit. However, Malik Riaz is a sharp businessman and a smart man. The kind of empire he has established is not just because of corruption otherwise other people could have done that too.