Modi vs Lakhvi...

• Sick and tired of Pakistani Media that they simply can't purposefully fight the case of Lakhvi for his release by the Court for lack of evidences of his involvement in 26/11 Mumbai attack.

After all Modi was also let off the hook by courts that in massacres of over 700 muslims in Gujarat ( India); he was exonerated of all charges for lack of evidences of Modi's Direct or indirect involvement.

• Pakistani media failed SCO context of PM's meeting. SCO is not interested in getting involved in India-pak bickering. Modi had to climb down by starting talk with Pakistan. The burden of providing evidence against Lakhvi still falls on India. When NSA's meet, they will have to discuss all terrorism issues and the role of RAW in many places. This should all be clear by September before UN meetings. India would like to dissuade Pakistan from presenting India's use of terror against most of the neighbors. This is the proper context for media to consider.

• Lakhvi case in the courts is done and dusted and so is Modi's case in Gujarat Massacre....At the moment it is inter countries diplomacy in operation. India aim remains as how Pakistan may be kept trailing Lakhvi indictment case in Mumbai attack. So that Pakistan's plan to take India to UN for Indian RAW intervention inside Pakistan and for funding infamous MQM to conduct other subversive activities;these charges against India should sufficiently be diluted.

• All the Perpetrators must be put to sword/ hanged. That remains a wish but when u go to court...U need proof that Court may declare the perpetrators guilty. If Modi even for his repeated flagrant statements against Muslims of Gujarat, cant be hanged by court.. well Lakhvi then is much lesser a devil who bears no proven connections to Mumbai attack.

• @Aay Khokar Saab

I am little surprised it came from you and not any fundoo. Basically you are saying we should tell India since your courts freed Modi why our courts can't free Lakhvi? Modi was the CM of Gujarat when Mobs burned down Muslims in retaliation like Shahbaz Sharif was CM Punjab when Christians and Ahamedis were burned down by Mobs in Lahore. Courts gave clean slip to both but to compare elected PM with LT chief is bizarre. You could do better if you have volunteered to spin up for GHQ.

• @Shirazi, What do you think of Indian officials who openly boast of supporting Mukti Bahini and doing subversive activities in Pakistan? Lakhvi case is small potato compared to all other activities of India. What is new that Modi became willing to talk about issues with Pakistan? You may have insight others don't.

• @Pervez Saab

Blame Mukti Bahini and India not Jinnah who told Bengalis forget Bengali embrace urdu, not Ayub who took over at barrel of gun. I am glad Bengalis are not only 25 times better than us in textile exports but also whitewashed us in cricket. Blame India for that too.

-;)

• @Shirazi, What is official language of India? There are also Negalis in India and what is their reaction. Indian border police just arrested 6 Bengalis trying to cross into Pakistan. What were they running from? My real question from you was about MOdi's change of mind regarding talks and why he that. You selective statements don't impress me.

• @Pervez Bhai

Why don't you ask your real question to your guru Nawaz Sharif? If Pakistani media is any yardstick then Modi has fooled Miyan Saab yet again.

-;)

• @Shirazi, I have no connection to Nawaz. This is a place to understand politics and if you want to be personal, i"m not part of such games. If you have issues take them elsewhere.

• "Poor Me" attitude of Pakistanis will not take them any place.

As a Pakistani, first stop creating fertile grounds for external forces to exploit than no one will be able to use it against Pakistan.

Pakistan history is full of Pakistani elite in establishment, business and politics through their nepotism have created fertile grounds for others to exploit in what was East Pakistan, Baluchistan, Karachi, ...

Another thing, supposedly Pakistanis are proud to part of a Muslim country and believe that Islam is superior to any other religion. Then why, do we provide excuses for our justice system using as pretext to the lack of justice in other systems which we consider inferior?

If you can't stop oppression in your own country, why complain what others do to you?

• Well if you are here to understand the politics here swallow the bitter pill - GHQ is again after Nawaz Sharif. The NAB cases and Modi-Nawaz meeting semantics is Déjà Vu of last years Qadri-Padri drama.

• If you can't stop oppression in your own country, why complain what others do to you

By this logic 8ndia should not talk about any agression in their country that they blame on foreign players. What is happening or has happened with Adivasis and nexalites, Pakistan's alleged agression against urdu speaking minorities or baluchi is peanuts.

• "- GHQ is again after Nawaz Sharif. "

What do you expect if there are skeletons in the closet!

Powerful, specially in establishment, will use them to get decisions to their liking.

This will not end until public finds someone without skeletons in closet and put them at the helm of affairs of the country. It could be a struggle for generations.

• "By this logic 8ndia should not talk about any agression in their country that they blame on foreign players. What is happening or has happened with Adivasis and nexalites, Pakistan's alleged agression against urdu speaking minorities or baluchi is peanuts."

Again, why when we Pakistan claim to be Muslims compare ourselves with those whom we consider of stature. Unless we compare ourselves with what we should be as Muslims, we will always have excuses and never improve.

You look upwards and not downwards, if you want to improve as a person, community or a country.

• "

Again, why when we Pakistan claim to be Muslims compare ourselves with those whom we consider of stature. Unless we compare ourselves with what we should be as Muslim....

"

Completely irrelevant and generic post to that of what i said earlier. I am talking about your statement

"If you can't stop oppression in your own country, why complain what others do to you?"

This is illogical and irrational assertion.

• Lakhvi should only be extradited to India if India can provide acceptable evidence, This has been going on for almost 6 years now. If India had such proof and evidence she would have already gone to international courts or UN.

Mumbai attack was a false flag operation or at least didn't have Pakistan's involvement. India has enough forces within her willing to do everything to de-stabilize that country. Difference between Pakistani media (On foreign investment payrole and agenda) and Indian media (indigenous owned) is that they collude with their governments to coverup such stories and Indian army's barbarianism in eastern, resource rich, provinces . Western media is also not willing to highlight this because India is their cash cow, where as specific Pakistani media has been tasked to do just that, in the name of freedom of press and no accountability, confuse, irate and scare people of Pakistan in to despair and hopelessness

• Is it in the interest of Pakistan as a nation, not to use the audio provided by India and compare it against the voice of the person in question?

This is needed to disprove or prove Indian assertion!

I thought voice recordings are used all over the world, including Pakistan, as a strong evidence. What's the problems? Who is stopping? Why rest of Pakistan is suffering because of this?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1195129/voice-samples-of-lakhvi-in-the-limelight

“Though it might be helpful in the course of investigation but the audio allegedly recorded by the Indian Intelligence cannot be used as evidence as there is no law under which the authenticity of the voice could be proved”, a senior prosecutor in the Mumbai attacks case told Dawn.

He said that though the existing laws permitted the use of electronic evidence, there is no provision under which an accused can be forced to provide an audio recording of his voice which can then be matched with available samples.

This view was also echoed by prosecutor Mohammad Azhar Chaudhry who in a telephonic interview to some Indian channels after the Ufa meeting categorically stated that “the issue of voice sample is over now.”

• @curiousity, You should hold protests outside the courts to show your evidence.

• As a citizen of Pakistan, I have every right to raise questions. If you can't debate on questions, please keep your personal recommendations to yourself.

Reiterating my questions, if anyone wants to discuss the questions between a citizen and his government, you are welcome!

Is it in the interest of Pakistan as a nation, not to use the audio provided by India and compare it against the voice of the person in question?**

This is needed to disprove or prove Indian assertion!

**I thought voice recordings are used all over the world, including Pakistan, as a strong evidence. What's the problems? Who is stopping? Why rest of Pakistan is suffering because of this?