Murder of Sunni Deobandi most respected leader Mailk Ishaaq and its consqequence

• malik ishaaq who was killed with his two sons was to deobandis what sajid naqvi or hamid moosvi are to shia.

whoever in pakistan have talked to is not buying media,s story that they were killed when their friends tried to free them from police custody.because among killed there was not even one policeman!this is 100% fake police enocounter.

on other hand shia sipah e muhammad s number one terrorist was recently freed on bail by punjab govt!why shareefs are suddenly on suicide spree?i wonder what we are not told?

i understanmd that iranis circles here are celebrating his death and social fora are declaring eid.

but let me tell you a secret.forget veena khan and ahlaam khan for few minutes!and make your attention span go up more than a few minutes!

the consqequences after this incident will be worse nightmare for federal and punjab government as well as irani sect community in pakistan!

i am seeing a rise of another lashkar e jhangvi out of this as anger is unprecedented!

i wonder who paid or told police to committ this act which will destabilise pakistan like nothing else!its like attack on GHQ and worse.attack on GHQ only caused fear in cantt area but what has happened today has potential to make another iraq out of pakistan as sunni organisations are now totaly maayoos from govt and establishment.

you people will soon see the consequences.

people are thinking worse..now 14 people have been declared dead including malik ishaq and two sons and ex mpa candidate ghulam rasool shah and two of his sons!all were in police custody since years and still the killers reached them .whatever lies govt speaks no one is buying it now!

• Most respected - my foot.

The murderer, the hate monger is eliminated. Something that should have been done much earlier. But latter better than never.

Most of us were critical that Gov't is not doing enough to curb sectarian militancy. Full marks to Gov't, Army, Police whoever took this decision to encounter him. Unfortunately our legal system is not strong enough to nab mass murderers like Malik Ishaq. He had been acquitted many times - not any more!

The official line Police took Malik Ishaq & co. to recover weaponry they identified. On the way back the convoy was attacked by militants to free up Malik Ishaq; 14 militants killed and that too by firing of their own people - six policemen got injured. -:)

Khas kum Jahan Pak ...

http://www.dawn.com/news/1197098/lashkar-i-jhangvi-chief-malik-ishaq-two-sons-killed-in-muzaffargarh-encounter

• man this is getting very serious!!!!.read what a guy in famous deobandi website wrote just now!read it and feel where wind is blowing now!seobandi constitute 40 percent of Pakistani population.this is big number!killing their leaders in fake police encounter as not a wise step and may have been done by some indian agents in police to ignite Iraq like war in pakisrtan!

read what that deobandi guy wrote

اطلاعات کے مطابق ملک اسحاق صاحب کو ان کے دو بیٹوں سمیت جعلی پولیس مقابلے میں قتل کر دیا گیا۔ ماورائے عدالت قتل سے دہشتگردی ہمیشہ بڑھتی ہے کم نہیں ہوتی۔ اب شاید مولانا اورنگذیب فاروقی کی باری ہے ۔ وطن عزیز کو شام بنانے کی عرصہ دراز سے سازش کی جا رہی ہے۔ کل کی خبر کے مطابق دینی مدارس کے گرد گھیرا تنگ کر دیا گیا ہے اور ہر دینی مدرسے پر اتنی پابندیاں عائد کی گئی ہیں جس کے بعد شاید ہی کوئی دینی مدرسہ کام کر سکے۔ اسی طرح ملک اسحاق صاحب کے قتل پر جہاں ایک مخصوص مکتبہ فکر خوشی سے ناچ رہا ہے وہاں پر بہت سے لوگ غمگین ہیں، واضح رہے کہ امریکہ نے ایران کی خوشنودی کیلئے پہلے ہی ملک اسحاق کو عالمی دہشت گرد ڈکلئیر کیا ہوا تھا، ملک اسحاق کی موت کے بعد یہ تاثر مستحکم ہوا ہے کہ ایران خطے کی سب سے بڑی عالمی طاقت بن چکا ہے ۔ خصوصا امریکہ ایران ڈیل کے بعد وہ خطے کا نیا چودھری ہے ۔ مجھے غم اس چیز کا ہے کہ اہلسنت عوام اور فوج کو کہیں آمنے سامنے نہ لا کھڑا کیا جائے ۔ اور فرقہ وارانہ کشیدگی کا فائدہ محض دشمن اٹھائے گا۔ اس وقت انتہائی ہوش اور تدبر سے کام لینا ہوگا۔ پولیس مقابلوں کا رحجان شروع ہوگیا تو اس وبا سے کوئی نہیں بچ سکے گا۔ بہرحال اس وقت اہلسنت بہت مشکل میں ہیں کیونکہ انہی کے لوگ ٹارگٹ کلنگ کا شکار ہیں تو پولیس گردی کا بھی۔پاکستان پہلے امریکن کالونی تو تھا ہی پر اب ایران کی رکھیل بھی بن گیا،

جاہل بدبخت عوام شیعہ اُمیدواروں کو ووٹ دیتے ہُوئے یہ نہیں سوچتے کہ یہ نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے اصحاب اور اُن کی پاک بیویوں ،جو کہ اُمت کی مائیں ہیں ، کے وفادار نہیں تو اس مُلک یا دین کے کتنے وفادار ہونگے؟

شیعہ دُنیا کے جس کونے میں بھی ہو گا اُس کی ھمدردی اور وفاداری ایران کے ساتھ ہی ہو گی۔پر ہماری جاہل ،پارٹی اور شخصیت پرست عوام کو دین سے کیا لینا دینا۔ تُمھارے ساتھ بالکل ٹھیک ہو رہی اور آگے مزید بدتر ہونے والی ہے۔

• this will also destabilise shareef govt much more than Imran /qadri s dhernas ever did.remember that sunni deobandis constitute 40 percent of Pakistani population atleast!in Lahore most mosques are sunni deobandis! .in my opinion malik ishaaqs fake encounter murder to please irani circles was a suicide mission by establishment and pml n leaders....and imran khan party must not rejoice on (shareefs fall if that happens )because the people "up" there know that PTI is even more loyal and slave to irani mafia in Pakistan than other parties are....this is one reason PTI is supporting shareefs after a long time on this murder and rejoicing with irani sect on these murders today in police custody.

infact this news is worse news for irani minority in pakistan which may now face dolat e islamia like revenge here also.

remember that dolat e islamia was created when irani militias killed and raped more than a million muslims in iraq and shaam.same is now happeining in pakistan

• Destablize my foot.. these ba**tds should have been killed long back... i might not like Shias, and hindus and christians and blacks and whites and yellows and reds but no religion grants me right to kill those i don't like or those who do not agree with me or those who don't believe in what i believe or those who do not worship the same god...

this ahole use to take money from everywhere, his organization mastermind and execute the attack on Srilankan team on instruction of RAW.. this Btard and many like dogs of hell should be sent back to hell where they belong...

even the facilitators and sympathizers of these terrorists should be tracked down...

• @rambler313 Saab

If 40% Pakistanis were supporting Malik Ishaq he 'd be elected PM not the victim of fake encounter.

-;)

• I was wondering why Punjabi Talibans are not being touched. But I am clear now about the determination of Gen. Raheel. Fake encounter or real, doesn't matter. Malik Ishaque and his bandwagon have already flowed a lot of blood and were symbol of worst kind of terrorism. Hope the cleansing work of terrorism in South Punjab would continue till the final count down.

• Comprehensive and informative program on the history of Shia-Sunni slaughtering in Pakistan:

https://youtu.be/P7iHZW0kZbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7iHZW0kZbI

• shia websites are celebrating and claiming that isi killed malik ishaq.well it seems possible because this is best way to destabilize Nawaz govt which is bent on making gawader china corridor!

https://twitter.com/PayamTv1/status/626459347229347840

• Shia should stay calm and be vigilant.

What do the Royals Khadmaen Harmaen 'Sharifs' say? Supposedly he was one of their pawns?

Related:

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/why-shia-sunni-fight-all-the-time-in-pakistan

• Has any one so far used the word Muslim? As long as people talk about Sunnis, Shias, Deobandis, Bralivis etc, these events will keep happening. Wake up!!!

• 'Has any one so far used the word Muslim?'

Anjan is the only Muslaman in Pakistan.

• No, not the only one. There are some Shami Dynasty Muslims in Gujrat as well!!

• @azizi.you shia are pathetic!nawaz shareef has put his entire rule in jeopardy to please you people and you are still criticizing him?thankless are you people!

after this murder shareefs will live each day like scared cats.because they know that when islamists attack this time army will give them way as armyw ants shareefs out and this time shareefs only have one way out

• anyway those shia puppets who are celebrating this murder right now and dancing up and down (despite knowing that this will make Syria out of Pakistan) don't realize that killing these dozen men in fake encounter will result in dolat e islamia like uprising in Pakistan which may totally wipe out shia.

why dolat e islamia was created?

in Iraq and Syria also the shia minority started killing sunni ulema one by one with irani help and when gang rapes of sunni women in mosques were done some youth rose up and made dolat e islamia or isis.and isis is shia,s greatest nightmare!

in last month alone isis killed 3500 irani shia,s who tried to conquer faluja back.its said that shia graveyards have no space!

so dance all you like you fools.you have done very bad decision by using your men in police and govt to equal your score with malik ishaaq.

I am telling you seriously that the hatred I am seeing right now is at the level when shia killed jhangvi and lashkar e jhangvi was created!

you people damaged your own selves so don't be so happy.when awaami uprising comes army police also flees

• let me elaborate what I am saying.

in dera ismail khan shia were very strong few years back.so strong that sunnis lived under them.

during these days one day some shia jaloos was passing and police and security forces were stationed to protect it.suddenly some jawaans of police and forces took weapons and started firing on shia and killed so many and threw their bodies in river.when investigated itw as known that their brothers were earlier killed in sectarian clashes by shia.

so remember one thing.shia ofcourse rule Pakistan because army and police and judiciary are in their pocket.but when you get too much comfortable and over confident than your demise comes!

army and p;olice men are also humans.remember who killed salman taseer?unprecdented killing of sunni aalims in jail and making it sure that everyone knows that their encounter is fake will only cause a storm of hatred your way.

but shia are busy celebrating.who will listen to voice of reason?

let what comes do come!who cares if Pakistanis want to end their ayashi period due to some azaab.

you have been warned.because the hatred I see now is equal to when iran killed haq Nawaz jhangvi and ihsan ilahi zaheer.this time dolat e islamia is also there.if islami parties invite it in Pakistan shia will have a lot of trouble I bet

• just now someone told me that apart from 14 sunniis killed in police custody yesterday there were 3 more fake encounters throughout Pakistan plus an irani hit!a dozen more sunni ulema and madrasa students have been killed!media ofcourse is censoring this news!

it seems this is start of something big.sectarian shia etc wont understand this but those who are loyal to Pakistan to them its my appeal to be careful.it seems the last step to turn Pakistan into Syria has been accomplished..and in this india usa and iran have played open and clear part.prepare for civil war like situation and chaos.protect your families when sectarian gangs come for you like in Iraq and Syria 3 million muslims were massacred and raped by irani millitias

• this tweet just in..

irani Dehsatgardi Jari.! ISB> Raat Gye Sec Gen #ASWJ (ahle sunnahw al jamaat) ISlamaBad AbduL Rehman Muavia Sb K Madrissa & Masjid Rehmania Pr #Shio Ki Shadeed Firing

so many incidents of sunni killings cant be co incidence!this is start of something surely

• @ramb0,

I normally do not get involve in the arguments and useless counter arguments on this forum but think of this from another angle.

After an extensive study of Shia-Sunni saga, I have come to a conclusion that Shia-Sunni thing was a political matter and not a religious issue (it lead to religious persecution though). It is really an ugly part of your history of power struggle and civil wars that you want to hide under the rug. Study it first, ponder upon it and then decide for yourself before commenting. It is still a political issue and for many - a money making enterprises. Treat it as such. We are self sufficient in constructing our own hells.

• Firstly Malik Ishaq has nothing to do with Deoband sect. He defected from SSP and made this kharji group. Secondly he is not even owned by ASWJ (Moulana Lubdhanvi).

He was a kharji terrorist, paid by RAW for sectarian violence in Pakistan. Who besides creating sectarian terrorism attacked Pakistan cricket on RAW behalf (Sri Lanka Team). Judges and prosecutor are were killed or threatened, so even this course adopted it is true. After all he also killed innocent Muslims brutally.

Khawarjee (ISIS, Daish, Al Qaida, Taliban, Al Shabab, Houthi, Hizb Ullah, Shitan Aziz Firqa, Gullu Qadri Firqa) are infidel and kafir. The will vanish from Pakistan and world globe for time being after ZARB I AZB. They will take raise again as their ultimate Ameer Dajjal will take birth. So Khawarjee to wait for Dajjal!

Khawarjee ka jo YAAR h, Pakistan or Islam ka GADDAR h.

Now it time for Pasha Party to display worth. Firstly Shuja Pasha must stop influencing UAE Government and Uzair Baloch must be brought back to Pakistan. Uzair Baloch Group in Karachi is militant wing of Pasha Party.

Secondly Pasha Party has Government in KPK. Must take action against Shitan Popalzia Kazzab, who confuse Muslims of Pakistan on false moon sighting on RAW/Indian desires. His main aim is create religious disharmony in Pakistan. Lets see what action Pasha Party KPK Government will take against this kazzab.

Muslims must not indulge in sectarian discussion, as all those who trying to create it are RAW sympathizers and agents.