Lt. Gen. (R) Hameed Gul Passed Away

• Lt. Gen. Hameed Gul

I feel sad about his passing away.

I never liked his political point of view. I never supported his negative pro-Taliban role in politics.

His presentations at the Talk Shows was very objectionable and irritating.

I guess, Gen. Hameed Gul, might have got stress and tension after realizing for being trapped against his chemistry, what caused brain hemorrhage.

I am sure some of TV Anchors must be very upset.

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

• Me too Javed Sheikh jee

"I never liked his political point of view. I never supported his negative pro-Taliban role in politics.

His presentations at the Talk Shows was very objectionable and irritating"

Any how إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

• إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

is a reminder to a part of firaun present in us, which makes us arrogant; that all of us have to return to the Creator.

• @Javed Sheikh Saab

After writing "I feel sad about his passing away" you should have at least written one positive thing about Hameed Gul.

Khas kum jahan pak ... the only thing I am feeling sad about he got away with easy death. He deserved Col. Imam like ending if not worst.

• I never liked his political point of view/////////

shaikh ji, He was also anti PPP . I think this is mean reason you are less sad

I never liked his political point of view. I never supported his negative pro-Taliban role in politics.

What about his role as ISI cheif in supporting Taliban mujahideen against russia closely with CIA.

• just now punjab,s interior minsiter shuja khanzaada died in a suicide blast on his dera in his village.

imran khan cried on his death the first and claimed that shuja khanzaada is shahheed.though otherwise imran shows his hatred for punjab government but as shuja khanzaada was an ex colonal in army also so ofcourse imran,s worship is only for the boots.

our khateeb mosque used to tell us that this shuja khanzaada,s grandfather was a traitor of muslims.he spied for british raaj and killed many freedom fighters in service of british raaj and than british awarded him title of khaanzaada and thousands of acres of lands and made him a land lord like shah mehmood qureshi and many more in our politics who rule pakistan.

nowdays only such people are "shahheed" who themselves or their forefathers betrayed islam and freedom fight of muslims anywhere!

he must be given nishaan e haider as our heroes are only those whos erve usa and british

• written 14 hours ago.about hamid gul

''''''''''''''''

some facts.though most pakistanis hate truth but its my duty as a muslim to give the below facts.

hameed gul was considered "rightist" in an army which is mostly ultra leftist and secular ,so much so that in army anyone praying namaaz is looked down upon.

so hameed gul got a lot of hatred from pakistani seculars and leftists who even labelled him supporter of "terrorists",by terrorist they meant the taliban and it was claimed that hameed gul,aslam baig,colonal imam,khalid khwaja ,hafiz saeed and even zaid zaman supported certain jihadi groups (afghan taliban, gulbadin hikmat yaar etc mostly).

few people know that above mentioned "right wing" people did greater harm to jihad and mujahideen across the world than all the ultra secular pro iran pro usa pro india media and establishment people in pakistan!

these right wingers caught the above mujahideen groups in their net by posing as islamists and thus gave their control into the hands of agencies.

thats why kabul is still not conquered and osama and mullah omar are both martyred.this is due to these people,s efforts basically.

ultra secular people and irani ,american and indian mafia just fought mujahideen with their tongues and hatred while hameed gul like "patriots" actually harmed the islamists.

few days ago hameed gul,s startling statement came out.may be these were his last statements.i read them on twitter.

he said the following things in brief...

1...taliban (who are under baet of agency guy mullah akhtar mansoor) are losing support in afghanistan and dolat e islamia (isis) is slowly gaining foothold in afghanistan because of reaction to announcement of mullah omar,s death and agency connections of akhtar who is accused by some of being mullah omar,s murderer (including perhaps by mullah omar,s family) .

2... dolat e islamia is more difficult to deceive and control or be taken over by agencies.and dolat e islamia believes that before conquering delhi ,we will have to conquer islamabad and kabul and install islamic govts here otherwise delhi will never be conquered.

(dolat e islamia has already told pakistanis and afghanistanis to do not recognise durand line and border and consider pakistan and afghanistan as one nation).

so

his last statement showed his immense fear regarding possible advance of islamic khilafat into pakistan.being in same thinking group of zaid zaman this fear was obvious.

and i think this last tension may have been one factor that his blood pressure shot up so much and he had brain hemorrhage.all of his life,s work gone in minutes by leakage of news of mullah omar,s death .before mullah omar,s death news leaked, general public laughed at those who told that mullah omar is no more in this world,and taliban movment has been hijacked by agencies local and foreign and their puppets.

• All that hath cometh from HIM shalt return to HIM. May Allah keep the departed soul of Lt. Gen. (Rtd.) Hameed Gul in peace and give courage to his dear ones to bear this loss.

Hameed Gul was a brains in Gen. Zia's period of Afghan War. He was a staunch believer in Islamic values and a great supporter of Talibans which jihadi force was created and nurtured during his prime days and he was one of the architects of Talibanization. After Soviet exit Hameed Gul was one of the generals that dreamt Pakistan influence in Afghanistan. This was the reason Hameed Gul turned hostile against USA when the latter attacked Afghanistan and occupied it. He remained staunch opposer of USA till his last breath although the world's politics generally and Pak/Afghan scenarios specially took a lot of turns and twists. He played a major role in forming IJI (Islami Jamhoori Ittehad) to foil chances of Benazir's success to become prime minister. He was outspoken and strongly defended his thoughts on TV channels talk shows.

• Shirazi Sahib,

Expression of sadness doesn't translate my love for his Philosophy.

We will miss his irritating, annoying and disturbing presentations at the Talk Shows what generated more hatred towards Religious Fanatics.

• "He was a staunch believer in Islamic values "

Not the Islamic Values given by Prophet of Islam , but the one's propagated by Taliban Brand of Islam. He considered Mulla Omer as his spiritual leader!

Holy Quran 17:71:

يَوْمَ نَدْعُو كُلَّ أُنَاسٍ بِإِمَامِهِمْ ۖ فَمَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ يَقْرَءُونَ كِتَابَهُمْ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ فَتِيلًا {17:71}

[Yusufali 17:71] One day We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imams: those who are given their record in their right hand will read it (with pleasure), and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least.

• where are those people who were praising shuja khanzaada and Punjab govt,s murder of malik ishaaq.?I told you before that irani/american servants have jeopardized Pakistan,s future by this action.but irani mafia was abusing me than.lol.

I appeal to irani govt to atleast bestow their highest military award to shuja khanzaada.because he most probably would be still alive if they had not not murdered malik ishaaq.american govt must also bestow its highest military award to shuja khanzaada because he sacrificed his life safeguarding American interests in this region.

he was front line Pakistani in war against islamists n afpak region at the moment who was not serving in army (he was retired army colonal).

but I don't think iran or usa will give him any award.kufar forget the traitors after using them.its story of history.

now its just him and Allah and his endless judgement!enjoy!

hameed gul and shuja khanzaada both were "patriots" who did more in americans and their slaves interests than Pakistan and islam.still they are called patriots.lol.

hameed gul is the guy who is said to have hijacked Taliban,s movement fors ake of agencies whichs aved life of thousands of American soldiers .ofcourse Pakistani establishment works for usa and hameed gul was just a tout of establishment

• Rest in peace ..

Its good to see still some people are active on this forum. I myself came back after long on forum.

• Curiousity: You are not called upon to make a hate speech. "This brand of Islam and that brand of Islam", what are you up to? What your brand of Islam is - so far so good. What is my brand of Islam - I am happy with it. Still we can live together in harmony as citizens of Pakistan. We are least interested with what brand of Islam Talibans are following. We are only concerned on their horrendeous terrorism. And we are committed to eliminate this for sure.

Rambler saheb: This is war. Killing and getting killed is name of the game. When war against terrorism really kicked off under Gen. Raheel Sharif, he knew for sure that it was not a bed of roses. The collateral damage was well calculated before starting the game. What results we achieve at the end of the day, that only matters.

• I will continue to preach the message of Prophet of Islam and the Islamic Values given by Prophet of Islam, for those who want to follow anything other than that, for them I will just quote from Holy Quran.

Holy Quran 17:71:

يَوْمَ نَدْعُو كُلَّ أُنَاسٍ بِإِمَامِهِمْ ۖ فَمَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ يَقْرَءُونَ كِتَابَهُمْ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ فَتِيلًا {17:71}

[Yusufali 17:71] One day We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imams: those who are given their record in their right hand will read it (with pleasure), and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least.

Time has come to denounce those who do killing of innocent human beings in the name of Islam and demonise Islam.

• curiousity sahib,

"message of Prophet of Islam and the Islamic Values given by Prophet of Islam"

Yes. You must read the message of Islam and the Islamic Values, very carefully combined with Muslim History of early days.

• @Sheikh Jee

"Yes. You must read the message of Islam and the Islamic Values, very carefully combined with Muslim History of early days."

I can't draw much positive messages from the early or late Muslim history after Prophet of Islam left this world. But then there are enough values to draw during the life of Prophet of Islam.

• کیوراسٹتی مرے بھائی آج اپ کو ایک پیغمبر کی عجیب بات بتاتا ہوں جو شائد اپ نے پہلے کبی نہ سنی ہو اور جس کا شائد اپ کے پاس کوئی جواب بھی نہ ہو ، نضر بن حارث ایک مشہور عرب فلسفی تھا جس کو حضور نے ذاتی دشمنی کی بنا غزوہ بدر میں قتل کروا دیا تھا باقیوں کو قیدی بنا لیا اس کا قصور صرف اتنا سا تھا اس نے حضور کے قرآن کو چلینج کر کہے اس جیسی کچھ آیات بنائی تھی ، اور حضور کو جو تین سوالوں کا چللینج دیا تھا کہ اگلے دن تک یہ تین سوالوں کے جواب دو جن میں پہلے سوال اصحاب کہف کا تھا دوسرا زلقرنیں کا تھا تیسرا روح کا تھا وہ اسی نے ترتیب دیے حضور نے نہ صرف چلینج جو کہ ایک دن کا تھا اس میں وعدہ خلافی کی بلکے پورے پندرہ دن بعد جواب دے اور سوالوں کے جواب بھی غلط دے ، سوالوں میں ایک سوال زلقرنیں کے بارے میں تھے ، نضر بن حارث نے جب یہ سوال ترتیب دیا تو اس کا جواب سکندر الیگزینڈر بنتا تھا لیک حضور نے اتنی لمبی چھوڑی جواب دینے میں کہ آج تک کسی کو پتا نہ چل سکا حضور والا زلقرانیں کون سا ہے ... آج بھی کسی کو پتا نہیں قرآن میں زلقرنیں کون ہے اور حضور نے ساتھ یہ بھی بات لگا دی کہ وہ مسلمان تھا جس سے تمام مسلمان علما پریشان ہو گے ... مدودی نے اپنی کتاب میں لکھا ہے زلقرنیں سکندر آہی ہے .. مدودی نے ٹھیک لکھا کیوں حارث کا جواب بھی یہی تھا لیکن حضور نے غلط جواب دیا

یہ جتنے بھی مسلمان ان کے لئے میری بات نشانیاں ہیں

• @rambler313

<div class="bbcode_quote">

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:</div>

<div class="bbcode_quote_body">

ofcourse Pakistani establishment works for usa and hameed gul was just a tout of establishment

</div>

</div>

افشاں – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

جو راۓ دہندگان اس بات پر بضد ہيں کہ پاکستانی حکومتوں ميں فيصلہ ساز عناصر اور عسکری قيادت محض امريکی حکومت کے اشاروں پر انحصار کرتی ہے، وہ اس حقيقت کو نظرانداز کر رہے ہيں کہ نيٹو کی آمدورفت سے متعلقہ راستوں پر سات ماہ سے زيادہ عرصے تک بندشيں لگائ گئ تھيں اور امريکی حکومت کی اعلی ترين قيادت کی جانب سے تواتر کے ساتھ ملاقاتوں سميت انتھک سفارتی کاوشوں کے باوجود ہم اپنی مبينہ "کٹھ پتليوں" کو منانے ميں ناکام رہے تھے جس کی پاداش ميں ہميں کئ ملين ڈالرز کا نقصان بھی ہوا تھا اور پڑوسی افغانستان ميں ہماری کاوشوں کو بھی زک پہنچی تھی۔

اور جو بدستور اس ناقابل فہم سوچ کی تشہير کرتے رہتے ہيں کہ پاکستان ميں قيادت بغير کسی پس وپيش کے ہماری ہر بات مان ليتی ہے انھيں چاہیے کہ واقعات کے اس تسلسل کا بغور جائزہ ليں جو کيری لوگر بل کے وقت پيش آۓ تھے جب کئ ہفتوں تک دونوں ممالک کے مابين سفارتی تعلقات جمود کا شکار رہے تھے تاوقتيکہ پاکستان ميں تمام فريقين کے خدشات اور تحفظات دور نہيں کر ديے گۓ۔

جہاں تک ان بے بنياد الزامات کا تعلق ہے کہ کسی بھی شخصيت سے قطع نظر پاکستان کی عسکری قيادت ہماری ہدايات پر عمل کرتی ہے تو اس ضمن ميں آپ کو سال 2007 ميں ہونے سوات معاہدے کا حوالہ دينا چاہوں گی جب ہماری واضح کردہ پاليسی اور عوامی سطح پر پيش کردہ تحفظات کے باوجود پاکستان کی سول اور عسکری قيادت نے جانی مانی دہشت گرد تنظيموں کے ساتھ امن معاہدوں پر دستخط کا فيصلہ کيا تھا۔

چاہے وہ وزيرستان ميں فوجی آپريشن کے وقت کا تعين يا اس کے دائرہ کار کا معاملہ ہو، حقانی نيٹ ورکس کے حوالے سے ہمارے تحفظات ہوں، حافظ سعيد کا ايشو ہو يا دہشت گردوں کے محفوظ ٹھکانے، کسی بھی غير جانب دار سوچ کے حامل شخص کے ليے يہ واضح ہونا چاہيے کہ دونوں ممالک کے مابين مضبوط اور ديرپا اسٹريجک تعلقات کے باوجود ہمارے تعلقات کی نوعيت کو "آقا اور غلام" سے ہرگز تعبير نہيں کيا جا سکتا ہے۔

بلکہ حقائق تو اس سے کوسوں دور ہيں۔

ايسے بہت سے مواقعے آۓ ہيں جب دونوں شراکت داروں ميں کسی مخصوص ايشو کے حوالے سے يا تو عدم اتفاق پايا گيا ہے يا مختلف نقطہ نظر پيش کيا گيا ہے۔ ايک باہم سفارتی تعلق ميں دونوں مساوی شراکت دار کسی ايسے حل کی کوشش کرتے ہيں جو تمام فريقين کے ليے فائدہ مند ہے۔ يہ عمل نا تو نقصان دہ ہے اور نا ہی ايسا کہ جس کی کوئ نظير نہيں ملتی۔

کئ مواقعوں پر باہم گفت وشنيد اور دونوں حکومتوں کے اہلکاروں کے مابين تعميری بات چيت کے ادوار کے نتيجے ميں ايسے معاملات طے پاۓ ہيں جو دونوں ممالک کے ليے پائيدار اسٹريجک مفادات کا سبب بنے ہيں۔

ليکن ان سفارتی کاوشوں، ملاقاتوں اور بات چيت کے عمل کو کسی بھی فريق کے ليے کبھی بھی "ڈکٹيشن" يا "ہتھيار ڈالنے" سے تعبير نہيں کيا جا سکتا ہے۔

ہم نے ہميشہ واضح طور پر اس بات پر زور ديا ہے کہ پاکستان اور امريکہ اسٹريجک اتحادی ہيں جو ايک مشترکہ دشمن کے خلاف نبردآزما ہيں۔ پاکستان کی سول اور عسکری قيادت کے ساتھ ہمارے تعلقات کا مقصد بات چيت کے ذريعے دونوں ممالک کے درميان عدم اعتماد کو کم کرنے اور فاصلے دور کرنے کے ليے سفارتی ذرائع کا حصول ہے۔

افشاں – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

https://twitter.com/USDOSDOT_Urdu

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

http://s24.postimg.org/sulh4j7f9/USDOTURDU_banner.jpg

• حمید گل، شکر گڑھ کا جاگیر دار جہادی جرنیل

جنرل حمید گل 1965ء کی پاک بھارت جنگ میں کیپٹن کے طور پر فوج کے سرحدی خفیہ ادارے فیڈرل انویسٹی گیشن یونٹ کا شکرگڑھ میں انچارج تھا جب اس نے بھارت میں رہ جانے والے ضلع گورداس پور اور اس کے گردو نواح کے مسلمان مہاجروں کی پاکستان میں الاٹ شدہ زمینوں پر اپنے اثرو روسوخ کے بل بوتے قبضہ کرلیا۔سمجھدار حمید گل نے اس وسیع و عریض رقبے کی ملکیت کے کاغذات میں اپنا نام درج نہ کروایا اور آدھی زمین اپنی زوجہ شہناز گل کے نام کردی اور ملکیت کے کاغذات میں شہناز گل کو اپنی زوجہ ظاہر نہ کیا بلکہ شوہر کی جگہ اس کے والد اکبر خان کا نام لکھوادیا۔ باقی ماندہ آدھی زمین اپنے دونوں بیٹوں عبداللہ گل اور عمر گل کے نام کروادی۔مقامی متاثرہ لوگوں کے ساتھ حمید گل کی ایک مسلح جھڑپ بھی ہوئی جس میں اس نے اپنے سروس ریوالور سے فائرنگ کرکے حملہ آوروں کو منتشر کردیا اور بعد میں ان کے خلاف مقامی پولیس اسٹیشن شاہ غریب میں مقدمہ درج کروادیا۔غریب دیہاتی پولیس کے ہتھے چڑھ گئے اور حوالاتوں میں قید کردئیے گئے۔زمین کے مقدمات دیوانی عدالتوں میں پہنچے اور پھر حمید گل کا قبضہ مستقل ملکیت کی شکل اختیار کرگیا۔حمید گل کے متاثرہ تینوں دیہات اولیا پور، آدھا اور بھوپا کے متاثرین اب لاہور کے نواحی علاقے شاہدرہ کے گورائیہ پارک میں رہائش پذیر ہیں اور ریاست کا عدالتی نظام اِنہیں یکسر بھول چکا ہے۔

http://humshehrionline.com/?p=13287#sthash.qXQ3AwTV.8shTrPdq.dpbs